Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

kosherbacon

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by kosherbacon »

I got it! Misha has no personality of her own. She's got like a schizoid-ish personality disorder or something and if left alone would just drone about like a soulless robot. She's not hard to manage, nor is she dangerous so they let her into Yamaku where she becomes a sock puppet for Shizune.

Every bit of bubbliness and personality is signed to her by Shizune. From the pink hair to the WAHAHAHAHAs.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

kosherbacon wrote:Every bit of bubbliness and personality is signed to her by Shizune...[including] the pink hair.
If it were true/possible, this would singlehandedly launch Shizune up my ranking ladder.

...By one slot, I guess, that slot being Misha's.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

kosherbacon wrote:I got it! Misha has no personality of her own. She's got like a schizoid-ish personality disorder or something and if left alone would just drone about like a soulless robot. She's not hard to manage, nor is she dangerous so they let her into Yamaku where she becomes a sock puppet for Shizune.
This description of Misha somehow makes me picture a pink-haired golem.
Bara wrote:I think Misha suffers from too many quack diagnosis; just my opinion though.
My guess is that wild Mishas attract conspiracy theorists, hence why this particular example of this most fascinating and rare species is hiding in the countryside. 8)
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Deimos wrote:My guess is that wild Mishas attract conspiracy theorists, hence why this particular example of this most fascinating and rare species is hiding in the countryside. 8)
Hmmm, so do you suppose those are not really drills but tracking devices attached to her head by some wildlife biologist/conspiracy nut? :wink: ?

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Bara wrote:
Deimos wrote:My guess is that wild Mishas attract conspiracy theorists, hence why this particular example of this most fascinating and rare species is hiding in the countryside. 8)
Hmmm, so do you suppose those are not really drills but tracking devices attached to her head by some wildlife biologist/conspiracy nut? :wink: ?
By the feminists. Kenji approves your ways of thinking :P
Bara

Post by Bara »

Smoku wrote:By the feminists. Kenji approves your ways of thinking :P
It is the whiskey that fuels my thinking. :wink:

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Smoku wrote:By the feminists. Kenji approves your ways of thinking :P
Thank you, but I could have not acquired all this knowledge without the tinfoil storage area in my pillow fortress, or as I affectionately call it: my philosophy corner. :mrgreen:
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

I just think of her having "Misha's disease."

Symptoms: pink hair, ornate hairstyles, uncontrolled laughter, suspected lesbianism.
And this is called scissor fucking

Post by And this is called scissor fucking »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:I just think of her having "Misha's disease."

Symptoms: pink hair, ornate hairstyles, uncontrolled laughter, suspected lesbianism.
Only suspected?

If she got any gayer she would create a homosexuality black hole which would suck in all women within a ten kilometre radius
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

ok, I think this Misha disease is catching me... My hair keeps growing and it's pretty curly. not curly enough to grow an afro. rather.. wavy. The weird thing is that the longest parts started forming drills. today I just noticed that they look like smaller, not- pinkish versions of Misha drills. Plus I laugh loud (it's not a perfect WAHAHAHAHA! but some say it's loud). and I'm rowdy.

OMG, I'm going to die as soon as my hair starts to turn pink!
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Post pics if it becomes terminal. :P
Bara

Post by Bara »

Smoku wrote:ok, I think this Misha disease is catching me... My hair keeps growing and it's pretty curly. not curly enough to grow an afro. rather.. wavy. The weird thing is that the longest parts started forming drills. today I just noticed that they look like smaller, not- pinkish versions of Misha drills. Plus I laugh loud (it's not a perfect WAHAHAHAHA! but some say it's loud). and I'm rowdy.

OMG, I'm going to die as soon as my hair starts to turn pink!
Nah, maybe you are Hasidic way back on your mothers side of the family and it is only recently becoming noticeable. Try saying Oi Vey a few times and see if comes naturaly. :wink:

Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

kosherbacon wrote:Post pics if it becomes terminal. :P
Or if the 'suspected lesbianism' crops up...
PinkMagus

Post by PinkMagus »

Bara wrote:
Linear B wrote: That makes a lot more sense that her not being able to throw due to anemia, of all things. I'm really starting to like the "inner ear is screwed up" hypothesis, because it explains so many things: Misha being loud, knowing some sign language when she met Shizune, getting dizzy on the stairs, and now this. The devs will probably surprise use with something out of left field, though.
I still say the devs should kill off Misha (terminal condition, falls down the stairs and dies, etc.) just for the emotional impact. That and they could bring her back as a ghost.
Is that going deep enough into left field? I'm pretty sure I climbed the fence and left the stadium. :wink:
I never knew undeath was a physical condition, I thought it was spiritual.
DuaneMoody wrote:Devs have been clear Yamaku isn't for mental disorders.
But can't someone have a Physical disorder AND a mental one?

Anyways, I think it might have something to do with one of her glands. Maybe an overactive Thyroid?
Juno

Post by Juno »

PinkMagus wrote:Anyways, I think it might have something to do with one of her glands. Maybe an overactive Thyroid?
One of the side effects of hyperthyroidism is weight loss, and I don't think Misha looks like a broomstick now, does she?