which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

EternalLurker

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by EternalLurker »

Anon wrote:You'll find that Rin -actually- has a bit of a shy side,like when she is hesitant to let you help her in the bathroom with her pants... cough.
....This qualifies as shy how now?
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

well obviously you have to be a real prude to not let a guy help you with your period >_<
Shades of Grey

Post by Shades of Grey »

My ranking would probably go as follows:
Emi
Rin
Lilly
Hanako
Shizune
I made this guess based mostly upon each person's personality and I will explain in order. First of all, i never got the impression that any of the girls were especially easy or slutty. That aside, Emi is first simply because she is...well, normal... She simply doesn't have any of the impediments the other girls have.

Rin is second because of her drifting and random nature. I got the feeling that, while Rin might be a little off, she is still conscious that she is a girl and would not treat sex completely lightly. That said, her whimsical personality means that she may take an interest in sex faster than most of the girls, but she may just as well take no interest and its unlikely that Hisao is going to be able to sway her mood once she is set.

Next is Lilly: Her personality seems to be inherently mature, formal and upper-class. While some of her habits like drinking tea may have come from her old school, I don't think that her schooling forced her to adopt a formal nature. I also believe that her outwardly mature persona is not masking some wild side. For these reason, I think that she would approach a relationship with Hisao slowly and her attitude toward sex would be appropriately restrained and serious.

Hanako's shyness and her complex about her scar are obviously major factors. On the other hand, I think that if Hisao is appropriately gentle and warm towards Hanako, that her barriers could be overcome more quickly than most people seem to estimate.

Finally, Shizune: Its important to remember with Shizune that, while she is aggressive, she is very competitive and she has a lot of pride. Because of her competitiveness and pride, she would probably want Hisao to ask her since she would feel that her asking would be akin to losing. I think it would be more likely that she would subtly tempt Hisao while outwardly refusing him and make him really work for a reward.

wow that was long

(edit) paragraphs it is then
Last edited by Shades of Grey on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Light and Dark
Good and Evil
Right and Wrong
taken from afar they blend together
and the world appears
all in shades of grey
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

Paragraphs, dude. Learn to use them. I couldn't read that.
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
OriginalContent

Post by OriginalContent »

coldacid wrote:Paragraphs, dude. Learn to use them. I couldn't read that.
Come on; reading a visual novel should have immunised you against walls of text.
ThreeStep wrote:"No! I must stop the feminists!" he shouted.
"No, Kenji. You are the feminists," said Hisao.
And then Kenji was a woman.
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

OriginalContent wrote:
Come on; reading a visual novel should have immunised you against walls of text.
Are you implying VNs largely consist of * walls of text?

(*Used to read 'are' but it sounded dumb)
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Shades of Grey wrote: Finally, Shizune: Its important to remember with Shizune that, while she is aggressive, she is very competitive and she has a lot of pride. Because of her competitiveness and pride, she would probably want Hisao to ask her since she would feel that her asking would be akin to losing. I think it would be more likely that she would subtly tempt Hisao while outwardly refusing him and make him really work for a reward.
Going back on topic, how does this make Shizune last? It seems to me that Hanako has more things holding her back than Shizune.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
OriginalContent

Esa94 wrote:
OriginalContent wrote:
Are you implying VNs largely consist of * walls of text?

(*Used to read 'are' but it sounded dumb)
Basically, yeah. I was trying to introduce a friend to KS and he said he was finding it really hard to get past the 'walls of text' (his own words).
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

OriginalContent wrote:Basically, yeah. I was trying to introduce a friend to KS and he said he was finding it really hard to get past the 'walls of text' (his own words).
You call reading KS a 'wall of text'? Try reading a book. KS isn't nearly as bad.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
OriginalContent

G3n0c1de wrote:
OriginalContent wrote:Basically, yeah. I was trying to introduce a friend to KS and he said he was finding it really hard to get past the 'walls of text' (his own words).
You call reading KS a 'wall of text'? Try reading a book. KS isn't nearly as bad.
I like to call myself an avid reader of novels (not just of the VN variety), but I was merely pointing out that KS - despite its visual distractions - is much worse a case of Wall of Text Syndrome than that small paragraph mentioned.

Christ, I'm becoming more and more like my mother. I swear to God she can argue about anything, that woman.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Shades of Grey wrote: Finally, Shizune: Its important to remember with Shizune that, while she is aggressive, she is very competitive and she has a lot of pride. Because of her competitiveness and pride, she would probably want Hisao to ask her since she would feel that her asking would be akin to losing. I think it would be more likely that she would subtly tempt Hisao while outwardly refusing him and make him really work for a reward.
Going back on topic, how does this make Shizune last? It seems to me that Hanako has more things holding her back than Shizune.
Pride can be a fundamental instrument in keeping such things like virginity. After all, a person normally has to meet certain standards before being considered worthy of seeing another one in a situation that is so sweet and yet so extremely vulnerable.
While we, hopefully, can agree that Shizune is a young woman worthy of respect, Hisao needs to earn her trust and depending on how Shizune views herself and how badly she wants to hide her own insecurities in order to appear strong, it could take some time.

One possible scenario that involves Hanako being more open to intimate contact with Hisao is probably due to the same kind of logic - just reversed. Her self-esteem is quite low and for another person to consider her beautiful and worthy of great affection could lead to her being "enthusiastic" in her expressions of trust. Especially, when we take into account how quickly she opens up to Hisao we could guess that she, despite being shy, is willing to trust this nice boy with the broken heart.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
sonnysonny

Post by sonnysonny »

Either Shizune or Emi, there is a slight chance that Rin may be there too.
Im in your house, kicking your ass.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Now, since Emi is the character most concerned about Hisao's health she might end up being the last girl. Logically speaking the human body can regain conditioning only so fast and her concern for Hisao's health might make for the longest path. Extrapolating from the progression in Act 1 Shizune is going to be the first girl to sleep with Hisao on her path.(What Shizune wants, Shizune gets.) Rin's path might be the second fastest to develop since by the end of Act 1 she is falling asleep on Hisao. (Not exactly the same as sleeping with him but it shows she is relaxed with a degree of physical contact.)
I think it would be tricky to determine the order of the remaining three girls just from Act 1; not like that has stopped our rampant speculation though. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
OriginalContent

Bara wrote:Now, since Emi is the character most concerned about Hisao's health she might end up being the last girl.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Last edited by Silentcook on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cool eyerape font, bro.
Bara

Post by Bara »

OriginalContent wrote:
Bara wrote:Now, since Emi is the character most concerned about Hisao's health she might end up being the last girl.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Try some "Beano". It does wonders for gas. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?