Your First Playthrough

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Whos Ending Did You Get On Your First Playthrough of KS?

Emi
42%
Hanako
22%
Lilly
9%
Rin
7%
Shizune
8%
Kenji
12%

Total votes: 1579

Esa94

Re: Your First Playthrough

Post by Esa94 »

Smoku wrote:hmm.. actually the Emi ending of Act I was pretty disappointing... It ended like what? a promise of running together more regularly?
No fireworks, no semi- romantic event. I'm looking forward to Emi act 2 tough. maybe it'll be better.
I think you forgot that by the end of Act 1, you have spent most of the time with people other than Emi - practically the only places you've met her are the track and the roof.
I'm not completely sure, but I'd say most of the time in Act 1 is spent with Shizune and Misha. Could be Lilly and/or Hanako, too, but I think it's Shizune of the girls you spend the most time with pretty inevitably.
Which could explain the (quite drastic) difference in the ending scenes.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Esa94 wrote:Which could explain the (quite drastic) difference in the ending scenes.
No, the writers come up with their own ending scenes. You can read about the Hivemind's own thoughts about Emi's ending and path in general here:
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2051
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Esa94 wrote:Which could explain the (quite drastic) difference in the ending scenes.
No, the writers come up with their own ending scenes. You can read about the Hivemind's own thoughts about Emi's ending and path in general here:
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2051
I've already read that, thank you. I personally was also somewhat disappointed at Emi's ending because it was what it was, but due to the reason I mentioned in my last post, I still find it quite logical why there was nothing romantic or anything.

Please disregard any confusing or stupid statements, I should be sleeping already. I might update this post tomorrow if I have something intelligent to say on this matter :D
Sleet

Post by Sleet »

Hah. Yes, I got Emi first, as well. I went into the game wanting Hanako, but then I found out how hnnnggg Rin was and started aiming for her. Apparently Emi's right in between, and I got left with the lamest ending, more about fried food than romance. I thought I got Bad End until I realized that it was Emi's.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Sleet wrote:I thought I got Bad End until I realized that it was Emi's.
Wow. I know Emi's end was unpopular, but this takes the cake...
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Sleet

Post by Sleet »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Sleet wrote:I thought I got Bad End until I realized that it was Emi's.
Wow. I know Emi's end was unpopular, but this takes the cake...
In retrospect, after seeing Bad End, it's obviously not that bad. I wasn't able to clue in to it being Emi focused, since it was just her continuing being nice. I was so surprised when the credits started rolling, after not much happened, I figured I had gotten the punishment ending for being equally nice to everyone. I read into it as meaning he cared more about fried food than any of the girls.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

This again? Really? (-.-)

A: Act 1 isn't the end, so Emi's ending not being much of an ending should not be an issue.

B: Shizune and Misha dominate Act 1 (it's necessary to have one girl lead the introduction to the school), so Emi doesn't get much of a chance to stand out. As Hivemind points out, this is partially since running has little to nothing to do with the festival, while Lilly (and by extension Hanako), Rin, and Shizune are all much more involved in it.

C: ...What the hell?!? Why does everyone think Hisao should be falling deeply in love with Emi after barely meeting her a few times?! I find it completely ridiculous that Hisao thinks he's falling in love with Shizune in her ending, and triply so since it immediately follows an internal monologue about how he's considering asking out either Shizune or Misha. The other four endings are pretty realistic, Emi's most certainly included. I don't understand why everyone wants Emi's ending to be Shizune's.

C in particular has been irritating the hell out of me every time people whine about Emi's ending not being "romantic" enough. v_V
Last edited by EternalLurker on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Be amazed how the issue of "different from others" works :P
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

EternalLurker wrote: C: ..What the hell?!? Why does everyone think Hisao should be falling deeply in love with Emi after barely meeting her a few times?! I find it completely ridiculous that Hisao thinks he's falling in love with Shizune in her ending, and triply so since it immediately follows an internal monologue about how he's considering asking out either Shizune or Misha. The other four endings are pretty realistic, Emi's most certainly included. I don't understand why everyone wants Emi's ending to be Shizune's.
Implying that love is logical
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Sleet

Post by Sleet »

EternalLurker wrote:This again? Really? (-.-)

A: Act 1 isn't the end, so Emi's ending not being much of an ending should not be an issue.

B: Shizune and Misha dominate Act 1 (it's necessary to have one girl lead the introduction to the school), so Emi doesn't get much of a chance to stand out. As Hivemind points out, this is partially since running has little to nothing to do with the festival, while Lilly (and by extension Hanako), Rin, and Shizune are all much more involved in it.

C: ..What the hell?!? Why does everyone think Hisao should be falling deeply in love with Emi after barely meeting her a few times?! I find it completely ridiculous that Hisao thinks he's falling in love with Shizune in her ending, and triply so since it immediately follows an internal monologue about how he's considering asking out either Shizune or Misha. The other four endings are pretty realistic, Emi's most certainly included. I don't understand why everyone wants Emi's ending to be Shizune's.

C in particular has been irritating the hell out of me every time people whine about Emi's ending not being "romantic" enough. v_V
I apologize. It's just, like, my opinion, man.

Post by Guest »

WAAAAADAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

HOW THE HELL DiD I GET KENJI OF ALL PEEPHOLSSS

wut lame of lameness dis is.

Post by Guest »

OMFG - hisao dies of a heart attack from CAKE!!!???

WUT IS THIS SHET
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Guest wrote:OMFG - hisao dies of a heart attack from CAKE!!!???

WUT IS THIS SHET
um... he doesn't! he proves that alcohol can be REALLY bad for you
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Smoku wrote:
Guest wrote:OMFG - hisao dies of a heart attack from CAKE!!!???

WUT IS THIS SHET
um... he doesn't! he proves that alcohol can be REALLY bad for you
It's a secret ending for the Emi path. For a split second, you're presented with the option of eating a delicious cake at the school festival, if you don't click you'll just continue with the normal ending. Blink and you'll miss it.

(No, not really :P )
Sleet

Post by Sleet »

Cake is slang for loli, where I come from, so I can understand "cake" giving him a heart attack with Emi around.