New characters for act 2

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

minkus

New characters for act 2

Post by minkus »

So a lot of people have either not been named yet from their appearance in Act 1, and there's tons of stuff on the shimmie that is of people we haven't seen yet, but now have names for.

Who do you think we will see first? And which track would they appear in?

Hideaki- Something tells me he will be one of the first we will see, but whether he will show up in Shizune's track or Lilly's (or both) I can't tell.
Takashi- We already saw him as a member of Muto's class, but will he appear in Rin's track or elsewhere?
Molly- She may have something to do with Takashi but I have no idea when she will appear again.

The chances that there are a few that haven't appeared in the Shimmie of course could still happen, but how soon do you think we will meet everyone? Are some characters track specific, or do you think it doesn't matter?

Kenji: I wear a hat now.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: New characters for act 2

Post by Aura »

Luckily I got here first. Molly is not a character in KS. Stop talking about her.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Aura wrote:Luckily I got here first. Molly is not a character in KS. Stop talking about her.

But...

G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

minkus wrote:tons of stuff on the shimmie
Just so you know, pretty much everything on the Shimmie should not be taken seriously.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

Except for the stuff that's real.
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Just so you know, pretty much everything on the Shimmie should not be taken seriously.
Except the parts that should. Like Hideaki...
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

U.T. Raptor wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:
Except the parts that should. Like Hideaki...

The only thing we know about Hideaki at all is that he is probably a trap, and is Shizune's brother.

None of the other characters are confirmed in any large way other than "They might be actual characters in the game."

Also, if we're talking about characters yet to appear, why aren't we talking about Smerglepuss, Hanako's talking stuffed animal that teaches her how to find true love and defeat evil villains as a magical girl?

The secret to both is oral sex
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Captain Niggawatts wrote:The only thing we know about Hideaki at all is that he is probably a trap, and is Shizune's brother.
Also that he's probably associated with Akira somehow...
Captain Niggawatts

U.T. Raptor wrote:
Captain Niggawatts wrote:The only thing we know about Hideaki at all is that he is probably a trap, and is Shizune's brother.
Also that he's probably associated with Akira somehow...
The shimmie isn't a legitimate source of information. Note again the number of Molly pictures.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

We do know that Meiko will be in there though.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

it's funny how people will fap to any new KS content. As soon as Hideki came out people were like ZOMG new character. Then they went on flanderizing him/her and deciding what he/she should be.

No one has ever said anything about him/her including his/her relationship to any of the characters.
Captain Niggawatts

ubergeneral wrote: No one has ever said anything about him/her including his/her relationship to any of the characters.
That's not EXACTLY true, but the amount of information we have is grossly overstate.
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

A trap younger brother is the logical next step in the enmity between Shizune and Lilly.

I'm guessing Act 2 will feature less characters, focusing rather on whichever girl Hisao started hooking up with at the end of Act 1.
TETSUOOOO!

Post by TETSUOOOO! »

ubergeneral wrote:it's funny how people will fap to any new KS content. As soon as Hideki came out people were like ZOMG new character. Then they went on flanderizing him/her and deciding what he/she should be.

No one has ever said anything about him/her including his/her relationship to any of the characters.
To be honest I would laugh if the devs decided to pick up on the stuff the shimmie has come up with in regards to Hideki and Akira.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

A trap younger brother is the logical next step in the enmity between Shizune and Lilly.
In my own opinion they don't really need a trap brother to explain the friction between them. They already have opposing personalities. Shizune is the workaholic perfectionist type who wants to keep total control of a process in order to make things turn out as good as they possibly can be and likes to keep on top of things AND people to get it done ASAP. Lilly is the easy-going type who delegates as much as possible and keeps the pace relaxed so everybody can keep up. If they were forced to work together on something (and seeing that they're both class reps, I think that's already happened several times over the years before Hisao turned up) I can totally see both of them frustrating the hell out of each other at every twist and turn, even when neither of them means to do so. Involving a trap brother would, in my opinion, attempt to justify something that already has a rational justification to begin with.