If you were a character in the KS who would you be?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

stranger

Re: If you were a character in the KS who would you be?

Post by stranger »

See avatar. I'd better get Shinsouscalpel.

...Awful lot of men saying they'll be girls in this thread.
remember to take your meds, kids
Xenokitten

Post by Xenokitten »

I already answered this in another thread but what the hell :) it's an interesting topic, so I'll cross post it :)

Hanako because she is the most like myself, shy to the point where people think it's strange, unable to physically be in the same room as someone making small talk with you (I'm better now but in highschool I would get up and physically remove myself from the room or as far away as possible when a boy would talk to me. - one in particular who I had a crush on. Later he ended up working the same place as my mom (YEARS later, I'd moved, he has 3 kids, etc) But he told my mom "Hey aren't you so-and-so's mom? Man I had a crush on here since like 4th grade but she never would give me the time of day" - ha.... So I made highschool miserable for myself by isolating myself as much as possible, often skipping classes, or "not feeling well" - actually sometimes I would be physically throwing up just with dread at having to go to a school where I had to deal with people. (Social anxiety much? lol). Which stemmed from my low self esteem. I got better over the years, but it took a lot... I screwed up relationships, and friendships, by coming off as either weird, cold, wanting to be alone, or angry even. Had one guy that I had known for a relatively short time in college (a couple months maybe) Stop me outside one of my classes one day and ask me if there was something wrong. I proceded to say I was fine and asked him how his spring break was. He insisted something HAD to be wrong, because I was quiet around him. And I (avoiding eye contact because I still have trouble with that) said "I'm just shy -- that's all" In a shy perhaps not very convincing or confident voice. And he was like "Yeah but you've been alot more quiet than usual." Yes, because you know me so well after a few interactions/movies/etc over the last 3 months... -.- In the end for some reason we never talked again after this "confrontation" I insisted that I was just shy and that I enjoyed hanging out with him and that he didn't do anything wrong. He actually asked "Did I do something wrong, are you angry with me?" It's like no... I just friggin fail at social interaction. Sometimes the saying "It's not you, it's me" really is true lol.
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

I would identify myself with Hanako, Rin, and Shizune.
With Hanako it wouldn't be because of personality but rather physically because I too have burn scars on the right side of my body, exetending from my index finger to the lower part of my abdomen, but they don't go higher than my shoulder BUT my scars aren't from a fire they were caused by electricity so they look pretty ugly and also if someone touches the 3rd grade scars I can't feel at all. Anyways I relate to Rin because I tend to drift off in thought A LOT, and to Shizune because I love being sarcastic and also because I plan to rule the world someday -fufufu- And i'm not sure if Shizune is a perfectionist but I've been told several times that I am.
Gash

Post by Gash »

Rin or Hanako depending on how I ended up maimed. Because I would never be lucky enough to just be born with a missing sense or something. Nope I'd be in a horrific accident which leaves me missing bits I'd rather not be missing.

So I'd either be all depressed and avoid people or I'd be like Rin but with SCIENCE!
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

I'm not sure if you can pick Hisao for this, but son of a bitch, he is scarily similar to me. Not in the "My Gawd, that is so me!" way. Seriously, his inner thoughts and monologues, the way he interacts with people, are all very similar to the way I act as well. I know that Hisao starts to go through a few changes depending on the path, so it'd probably be a mix of the Shizune/Lilly/Hanako path Hisao. I have a disability that limits me in the ways Hisao is (Don't overexert, don't get too excited or stressed) although it is nowhere near as serious, and doesn't have the same dire consequences (I won't die from it) so I was able to really connect whenever he thinks about his limitations, like not being able to play the ball-throwing game. While I really enjoy ALL of the characters in KS, I really love Hisao. <_< Yeah, that sounds very self-fellating, considering he's basically a clone of me, but I mean that I really enjoy the character, as it allows me to become very easily immersed in the game. I'm not battling with the game going "Oh, come on! Who the hell thinks like that?!" instead, Hisao and I are on the same page.
Helsinki

Post by Helsinki »

I assume I would be Emi.
Considering all I do is play basketball and yell at old people in the apartments.
"One who chases after two hares won't catch even one.".
"Ni usagi wo ou mono wa ichi usagi wo mo ezu."
Bara

Post by Bara »

Gash wrote:So I'd either be all depressed and avoid people or I'd be like Rin but with SCIENCE!
So is that with no arms but with bolts in your neck?

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Gash

Post by Gash »

Bara wrote:
Gash wrote:So I'd either be all depressed and avoid people or I'd be like Rin but with SCIENCE!
Nah I'd get some wicked prosthetics and keep trying to improve them

"I wonder what would happen if I replace this part with this..." Oh look now I can crush you with my bare hands! BWAHAAHAHA!

Or just build a flamethrower into my arm or something.

Although if I replaced Rin I'd probly go for Hanako...but if we don't then I'd go for Rin. So the flamethrower is probably a bad idea.
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

Gash wrote:
Bara wrote:
Nah I'd get some wicked prosthetics and keep trying to improve them

"I wonder what would happen if I replace this part with this..." Oh look now I can crush you with my bare hands! BWAHAAHAHA!

Or just build a flamethrower into my arm or something.

Although if I replaced Rin I'd probly go for Hanako...but if we don't then I'd go for Rin. So the flamethrower is probably a bad idea.
You can't just "get" prosthetics. Especially the high-tech responsive controlled arm prosthetics.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Gash

Post by Gash »

Captain Niggawatts wrote:
You can't just "get" prosthetics. Especially the high-tech responsive controlled arm prosthetics.
I know...I would have to find a way to get chosen as a test subject for them.
dragonloverx

Post by dragonloverx »

Hisao. Yeah I relate to him on many levels besides the obvious heart problem. When your world is changed on you out of no where you have to adapt. Plus I love girls, and I have favorite types sure, but I would not want to act like the type of girl I like. I am the oppisites attract sort.
scopedknife

Post by scopedknife »

I would say Rin, but I'm pretty much in love with her, and I'm not quite that egotistical. So I'm going to say either Muto or Akira. Akira because she has a snappy dress sense and is hawt. Muto because he has a similar laid-back attitude to me and I like his style.
"Do something you can't, just because you can." - In other words, troll life.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

scopedknife wrote:I'm not quite that egotistical. So I'm going to say [the epic badass that is] Muto
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
scopedknife

Post by scopedknife »

EternalLurker wrote:
scopedknife wrote:I'm not quite that egotistical. So I'm going to say [the epic badass that is] Muto
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wow. That is pretty damn epic badass. Hmmm.... p-deb... okay, that's getting used in the future.
"Do something you can't, just because you can." - In other words, troll life.
sonnysonny

Post by sonnysonny »

I would definitely be Rin. We are both weird, we both enjoy painting, I talk in the same way, and I dont get emotionally hurt easily.
Im in your house, kicking your ass.