KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

EternalLurker

Re: KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Post by EternalLurker »

I wasn't suggesting that. I'd still rather not switch GMs in the middle of the game, so if anyone can contact CMM outside the forum that'd be good (I was gonna ask him for his e-mail at the start of the RP for this very reason, but I forgot). As I said, if you guys wanna wait I can wait; I was just pointing out the time in response to Crud's post because it implied that at least he doesn't.
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

Well, I'm in no position to go supplanting the GM, so I'll be waiting until somebody takes up the reins. But at this point, if it's somebody other than CMM, I won't feel too guilty about it.
"Slab Bulkhead!" "Blast Hardcheese!" "Buff Drinklots!" "Bolt van der Huge!" "Punch Rockgroin!" "Thick Runfast!" "Roll Fizzlebeef!" "Big McLargehuge!" "Bob Johnson! Oh, wait, no, no, sorry."
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

...So, is that a "nobody", then? D: I could GM, but I rather like what was about to happen with my character (Rozen knows), and I probably shouldn't play a Maid while GMing... (-.-)
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

I have the rules and none of the experience, but if that's okay with everyone, I won't panic.
X is scientifically proven to Y.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Am I the only one who thinks it's a little rude to steal the game out from under the original GM? I mean it's annoying that he's disappeared but this seems a little severe.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

No you aren't, or I would've suggested it from the first or second week, when his posting rate dove dramatically. But what are you suggesting as an alternative? Simply dropping the RP? If that's preferable to you for the reason you're stating then that's nonsensical.

whiteflags, that's perfectly fine. If you're up to it you've got my vote. My first suggestion regarding Hisao, by the way, is to get him watching the action going on; the Master shouldn't be so far from the Maids during pivotal scenes like this, or else we've no chance of getting Favor for our actions. (Beating up a lion and fighting hellspawn should entail some reward, after all.)
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

none of us can GM this, its not right, especially considering side plots developing behind the scenes with certain characters can create an unfair bias (even ignorantly) should one of them GM. Either the GM would have to stop being a maid (or turn his maid into an NPC that would than have very little effect on the story, kind of like the butlers), or if we want to keep playing together we start an entirely new campaign with one of us as the GM.

Kind of a let down tho if CMM doesn't show, I was looking forward to seeing what he would do. He seemed to have good writing skill.
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

I agree with Rozen. Having someone step up as GM and pick up from where we're at just seems...weird. If CMM comes back everyone can go back to the old thread and pick up where we left off.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Ah, so you three do just want to drop the RP. Bleh, figures. Whatever, I've lost all hope that an RP on this forum will ever work out.
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

EternalLurker wrote:Ah, so you three do just want to drop the RP. Bleh, figures. Whatever, I've lost all hope that an RP on this forum will ever work out.
Why not just start a different campaign? I'd play. Then again, I'd play even if it were an entirely different game, I love RPGs.
"Slab Bulkhead!" "Blast Hardcheese!" "Buff Drinklots!" "Bolt van der Huge!" "Punch Rockgroin!" "Thick Runfast!" "Roll Fizzlebeef!" "Big McLargehuge!" "Bob Johnson! Oh, wait, no, no, sorry."
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Crud Bonemeal wrote:
EternalLurker wrote:Ah, so you three do just want to drop the RP. Bleh, figures. Whatever, I've lost all hope that an RP on this forum will ever work out.
Why not just start a different campaign? I'd play. Then again, I'd play even if it were an entirely different game, I love RPGs.
This seems reasonable enough. It only really feels weird if we take over the other campaign.
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

We could even continue to use this thread for OOC posting, if we're gonna keep playing Maid. And if CMM comes back, we can decide then whether to continue what we're doing or go back to his campaign (or do both, if we're feeling frisky).
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

Thought I wrote I was cool with someone else starting up a new Maid game with or without new characters but it looks like I left that part out.

How many games have been tried here anyway? Far as I know this is the second one.
Crud Bonemeal wrote:Then again, I'd play even if it were an entirely different game, I love RPGs.
I just picked up Mongoose's Traveller and started generating a sector. I don't know if I'd run it here though; Katawa Shoujo IN SPACE seems a bit much.
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

ThreeStep wrote:
Thought I wrote I was cool with someone else starting up a new Maid game with or without new characters but it looks like I left that part out.

How many games have been tried here anyway? Far as I know this is the second one.
Crud Bonemeal wrote:Then again, I'd play even if it were an entirely different game, I love RPGs.
I just picked up Mongoose's Traveller and started generating a sector. I don't know if I'd run it here though; Katawa Shoujo IN SPACE seems a bit much.
But if we do go with that, I got dibs on Gap Sickness (1000 Geek Points for getting the reference)!
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

An CSS Conversion mod would work, if someone would be willing to make KS skins.
I can see it nao... A zombiemod server with Katawa Shoujo skins and shit.
Server ought to be called something like " [4LS] Zombie-Mod Server 24/7 | 64 Slots | Unlimited Ammo+No Reload+KS Skins"
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."