KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

whiteflags

Re: KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Post by whiteflags »

Guess I'll get an avatar then, since it will help.
X is scientifically proven to Y.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Bleh, I PMed Rozen + CMM about something and then SirMax + CMM about something, and I keep getting individual responses from each. I'm PMing you guys simultaneously, people! Respond in kind or I end up carrying on identical conversations with two different people who then don't know where the other stands on the issue. >_>

Anywho, CMM, let's get this issue with SirMax figured out before he ends up two pages behind the rest of us. Does my suggestion of a former relationship work?
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

you know, I actually tried to get a legal copy of the rules for this rpg sense I find myself liking it, and $8 is cheap. Unfortunately the links on their website have been dead for the last couple days and casual lurking has shown the few online venders I've checked to not even have the book in hard copy form. But its ok, finding an alternate source took 5 seconds... sad how easy it was, usually its easier to buy than to... um... barrow. Now to figure out the best ways to use my luck stat sense I have so much.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

EternalLurker wrote: Anywho, CMM, let's get this issue with SirMax figured out before he ends up two pages behind the rest of us. Does my suggestion of a former relationship work?
works fine for me
Commissar Mecha Milk

Post by Commissar Mecha Milk »

SirMax wrote:
EternalLurker wrote: Anywho, CMM, let's get this issue with SirMax figured out before he ends up two pages behind the rest of us. Does my suggestion of a former relationship work?
works fine for me
Same here. If it's okay with you, SirMax, it's okay with me.
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

EternalLurker, I like how you initiated that cigarette fight, a good way to teach us how to use the game properly, you don't have to use Athletics to resist an Attempt, you can use other stats if you can make a good reason for it.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Glad to be of help. But then people posted without giving SirMax a chance to fix it (-.-) If you were gonna change your post, then I'm sorry, SirMax. Ya win some, ya lose some. :P (So far I've lost, in an RP sense, every single attempt I've made to explore some section of the mansion without someone else present. >_< Damnit, Hisao, you're such a jerk. ^_^)

That was an emoticon-flooded post. >_> "Adrift in an emotive sea. The >_< haunts us, circling tauntingly. Weeks since the (-.-) and I have had anything to eat; the D: consumed our entire supply of :o long ago. Wasting away. Once a proud ^_^, now a v_V, I'll be a v_v before long. Losing hope. Going to go for it, try swimming to shore, brave the >_> -infested waters. They don't scare me like the >_<, but my fear even of that is drowned beneath the rumblings of my stomach --" oh my god I am so unhealthily bored right now.
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

Hey i'm borred too, and with an unusual amount of free time. I'm finding this rping really enjoyable. All my friends IRL (not that this forum isn't a part of my real life) have conflicting work and class schedules with me so I can never join them in their table top games T_T

Also, CMM may have gm haxed you're victory by telling Sarina it was ok for her to smoke, that being said, a victory condition may still apply, up to CMM tho.
Last edited by Rozen on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

EternalLurker wrote:Glad to be of help. But then people posted without giving SirMax a chance to fix it (-.-) If you were gonna change your post, then I'm sorry, SirMax. Ya win some, ya lose some. :P (So far I've lost, in an RP sense, every single attempt I've made to explore some section of the mansion without someone else present. >_< Damnit, Hisao, you're such a jerk. ^_^)
Its not my fault you wanted to drag Hanako around with you while exploring :P
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Well, Kaoru just didn't wanna brave Kenji's kitchen without another female at her side ^_^ She was trying to learn how to get to Hisao's room, hence walking him there, so she could sneak in later at will with her Lockpicking powers, but meh. She'll just have to search the entire mansion at midnight and familiarize herself with the place. And get caught in doing so, with her 0 Luck. D:
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

But your 3 athletics may make you difficult to find, just hope the DM doesn't think you are relying on your athletics too much... or maybe cunning makes one stealthy. You seem skilled at writing I'm sure you could make it work somehow without looking like you are breaking the 4th wall.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

I'm not relying on my Athletics too much. My Cunning is higher than my Athletics, yet I'm choosing to use my Athletics even in some situations where Cunning could be applicable. I don't think I'm powergaming at all. :P

Now, when I start intentionally triggering my Stealing Stress Explosion as an excuse to use my Lockpicking Maid Power... ^_^
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

lol, and I could just be having Hanako teleport all over the place, but that doesn't seem very fun. I'm thinking for now I'll limit her teleporting to when she "needs" to go to the library... for now at least. I'm not sure if I want her to realize she can teleport yet.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Well, the idea behind Teleportation is that it takes you no time to reach the place, not that you magically know where everything is. Once you've been to a place you can Teleport there at will, but I don't think it makes sense for you to Teleport until you've been there, so you're RPing it just fine. The point of Teleportation is that you can basically interrupt things or help out people from anywhere; when ninjas attack Hisao to steal the nuclear reactor in his heart and we're all out shopping, if he manages to get to his cellphone and call for help you're the only one who can return in time to assist Kenji in defending him. So now that you know where the kitchen is you should be able to get there at will in future.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

I wasn't going to edit it anyway. It seemed a bit more in character for Sarina just to be startled than to react that quickly and try to resist a strike that wasn't going to actually hit her.

Also, what happens if I take stress in a cunning face off? :|