KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Commissar Mecha Milk

Re: KATAWA MEIDO GAMUUU! PbP RPG!

Post by Commissar Mecha Milk »

Crud Bonemeal wrote:But EL's still waiting on an answer from you, and it seems like he's not going to post until you answer. And Rozen has yet to post, as well.
I've already responded to EL, and as for Rozen, it appears I mistook an isntance of ThreeStep's avatar for Rozen's :oops:
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Yeah, I'll post when it suits my entrance. Now that Rozen's approved, you guys can continue with the IC thread, assuming Rozen is here now; since he was an orphan brought up by the family, he's not gonna be arriving by plane.
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

EternalLurker wrote:Yeah, I'll post when it suits my entrance. Now that Rozen's approved, you guys can continue with the IC thread, assuming Rozen is here now; since he was an orphan brought up by the family, he's not gonna be arriving by plane.
Actually, I've gathered that this isn't the family's only mansion, since Hisao's parents are, as far as can be told, absent, so my guess is that even those of our maids that were already in the employ of the Nakais are being sent to this place from a different mansion owned by the family. However, Dr. Schroedinger rules the day in RPGs, so in reality, anyone who wants to already be there will already be there.
"Slab Bulkhead!" "Blast Hardcheese!" "Buff Drinklots!" "Bolt van der Huge!" "Punch Rockgroin!" "Thick Runfast!" "Roll Fizzlebeef!" "Big McLargehuge!" "Bob Johnson! Oh, wait, no, no, sorry."
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Shall we set some sort of time limit for Rozen to join? He said he was going to be busy, but if he's too busy to participate fully then he'll just be slowing down the RP.
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

Well, I hate to be the sort to get all rushy and stuff, and I'd be happy to give Rozen some time to make his first post, but if this is how it's always going to be with him, I don't know. I mean, my busiest days leave me with at least a few hours in the evening in which to post, so I'm probably a bad guy to ask about this sort of thing, seeing as how I've never been too busy for the internet before, save special occasions (holidays, conventions, etc.). I mean, the longest I'll probably be out without warning is one day, unless something really bad happens. Anyway, I guess if he's always going to take forever to post, maybe he should wait for another game, when he's less busy. But I don't want to go kicking him out all sudden-like. Let's let CMM make the call.

Speaking of being unavailible, I'm American, so I'll be mostly out of the loop from about next Thursday evening until late on Sunday (because of Thanksgiving). I go to my grandmother's place for the dinner with the family, so I'll have limited contact with you guys. There is internet there, so if I can find a moment, I'll try to check in and make a post or two, since I'm pretty sure not all of you guys live in the US, and I'd hate to keep you waiting (coulda sworn somebody said something about being from somewhere else).
"Slab Bulkhead!" "Blast Hardcheese!" "Buff Drinklots!" "Bolt van der Huge!" "Punch Rockgroin!" "Thick Runfast!" "Roll Fizzlebeef!" "Big McLargehuge!" "Bob Johnson! Oh, wait, no, no, sorry."
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

EternalLurker wrote:Shall we set some sort of time limit for Rozen to join? He said he was going to be busy, but if he's too busy to participate fully then he'll just be slowing down the RP.
In my opinion people would have to work pretty damn hard to write people out of an RP. Your character, who will also not be showing up initially, is no better off than Rozen's. Most of us are just paranoid about missing turns. Like a true hero, Hanako may show up out of nowhere to save the day just once or twice, as long as the role play isn't really about stats and grinding. If maid is like that, I'll probably revisit my reasons for playing when everyone's at "lvl 30" and I'm happy to be a third of that.
X is scientifically proven to Y.
Commissar Mecha Milk

Post by Commissar Mecha Milk »

Yeah, I think I can run the game as is without Rozen or EL (though I understand Lurker's coming later, right?). They can just post here if they need a suitable entrance.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Oh, I'm here, no worries. I'm just already inside the mansion, as will be seen shortly. >_>

I don't wanna lose Rozen either; I'm just noting that he still hasn't replied to a PM I sent quite a while ago, which has me kinda worried.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

How do maid roots work in this situation? Sarina's root is mistress, so is she already supposed to know Hisao and have been hired because of that, or does she just become his lover? Or neither? :|
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

It should be the former, but since your opening didn't really imply that, I'm sure CMM will allow the second. I think he forgot about your Maid Root :P Happens; we've got a lot of characters. Of course, the latter does give the rest of us Favor issues... >_<
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

EternalLurker wrote:It should be the former, but since your opening didn't really imply that, I'm sure CMM will allow the second. I think he forgot about your Maid Root :P Happens; we've got a lot of characters. Of course, the latter does give the rest of us Favor issues... >_<
Well, I have the next post written up to the point where she either goes "Oh hey, so that's what he looks like" or "Wait, wait, HE'S Hisao Nakai?"
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

As in, it was a one-night stand in which names weren't traded? Kinda fits with what I PMed you and CMM, I s'pose.
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

There's always arranged marriage/liaison that somehow involved a complicated maid clause. Or something.
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

I'm still here, reading everything i've missed sense I was last on now. Also organizing everyone Avatar in a word document with their character stats so i don't forget who is who >.>

Hope I'm not too late...

EDIT:

So I decided to have Hanako arrive by plane like everyone else. My reason is that Hanako was sent to other mansion of the Nakai's or school's for maid training or what have you and is only now being sent back to work as a full fledged maid. Also I want it to be known that Hanako and Hisao didn't grow up "together" but more like "around" each other. That is to say Hanako was too busy doing maid like things or training to be able to develope very many childhood memories with him. Now how I interpret this is that Hanako may have some interest in Hisao, but as of yet it is nothing romantic, feeling mostly in debt to the family for taking her in. This can (and of course probably will) change over time.

If Hisao had any interest in her she was probably too busy with chores or her books to notice.

I also have a suggestion:

I'm not sure when to make dice rolls for what so would it be better to let Commissar Mecha Milk decide on dice rolls after we make a post in the play thread? Then after he makes rolls (or says we don't need?) we can then write something again.

Also, the 3d6 I forgot to roll:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330146/
Last edited by Rozen on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

Rozen wrote:I'm still here, reading everything i've missed sense I was last on now. Also organizing everyone Avatar in a word document with their character stats so i don't forget who is who >.>
Clever idea, I should get onto that too. Or maybe CMM can put all the maids up on the OP of this thread or the game one?