Music you associate with KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Re: Music you associate with KS

Post by Guest »

This is pretty weeaboo compared to the average content of this topic, but the moment I heard Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood's new OP I thought of Katawa Shoujo. The lyrics make little sense in the context of the game, but something about the music invokes a very KS image.

Post by Guest »

Emi: Speedcore
Rin: Hardcore
Lilly: Baroquecore
Haroko: Emocore
Shizune: Nerdcore
Misha: Popcore
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Guest wrote:This is pretty weeaboo compared to the average content of this topic, but the moment I heard Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood's new OP I thought of Katawa Shoujo. The lyrics make little sense in the context of the game, but something about the music invokes a very KS image.
Wait what? You're referring to Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood's songs and you mention Golden Time Lover for KS? C'mon! Let it Out fits a billion times better. "There are a lot of things you lack, aren't there? But that's okay; that's how I met you in the first place."
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

Buckethead's Binge and Grab reminds me of Emi, for some reason. I can imagine her running to this. The guitar solo is where The Pout™ is used, and the world crumbles beneath her.
Ragnarok1991388

Post by Ragnarok1991388 »

This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O21St4SMs68
seems like something Rin would think about. :mrgreen:
People who like this post may also like: tentacle rape, high pitched japanese moaning, and crying out "no! no! no!" (even though they really mean yes).

Post by Guest »

Alternative Rock Bands:

Hanoko: The Smashing Pumpkins
Rin: Nirvana
Misha: Jane's Addiction
Emi: Blink-182 (YA I KNOW IT'S NOT ALTERNATIVE, HURR)
Shizune: Weezer
Lilly: Radiohead
atat

I have to say, I think this is a perfect song for a scene.

Post by atat »

I recently was listing to some of my cds... (you remember those don't you?) and came across the 'The Hot Rock' by Slatter-Kinney. Now, I don't know why, but I have listened to this CD plenty, but suddenly
'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQP0FzH38dc
'The Size of Our Love' hit me.
I can picture this in my mind in a sweat in and tender scene with Hisao in the hospital, probably on a Lily or Rin arch (Lily because it just fits her personality, but I think it would fit with Rin well too, in fact better because it's an artsy indie rock song, by a band that she would probably listen to if she were from the states.)

For Shizune, I think this song would be best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g

For Emi and Hanako, atm I can't think of anything.
Nixons back!!!!