Real colors!

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Quidoo

Re: Real colors!

Post by Quidoo »

delta wrote:
Definitely not, this is very old, I've seen it years ago. It is probably an alternative take on the original colored page though.
Ah, I hadn't considered that possibility. I suppose it makes more sense, now.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Emi being a first-year student would have explained why she's so loli-ish (like Ayane in Persona 4)...
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Suriko wrote: At a guess, they're meant to delineate years. First years, red. Second years, green. Third years, blue.
Second

I may have to do a shop of this color concept and see how it turns out.
kobe

Post by kobe »

I quite like these alternate colors, realistic Hanako and Shizune? You bet I like it!
But then again, I don't really like all that funky colored hair in most anime and manga, because there are people who adapt that style.
Serioulsy, if I EVER see another green/blue/purple/pink haired girl walking down the street...
trekki859

Post by trekki859 »

kobe wrote:I quite like these alternate colors, realistic Hanako and Shizune? You bet I like it!
But then again, I don't really like all that funky colored hair in most anime and manga, because there are people who adapt that style.
Serioulsy, if I EVER see another green/blue/purple/pink haired girl walking down the street...
whats wrong with that? i have a few freinds who do it i couldint care elss its cool to see em most of the time tho its never dark enouge
in the wise words of Jack O'neill ..."what?"
Commissar Mecha Milk

Post by Commissar Mecha Milk »

I happen to like the redesigns very much, and to be honest, I very much prefer them to the original colours.

That said, I retract all my statements should they hold back KS's eventual release by one moment 8)
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well i couldn't resist giving this a try. I used the exact colors from the image(except Misha) and made this. some of the changes are suddle, while others are odvious.

trekki859

Post by trekki859 »

the horror!!! misha is a Blondie now!! and i thought the drills were bad enough lol! btw i think the new colors look rather good on shizune
kobe

Post by kobe »

trekki859 wrote:
kobe wrote:I quite like these alternate colors, realistic Hanako and Shizune? You bet I like it!
whats wrong with that? i have a few freinds who do it i couldint care elss its cool to see em most of the time tho its never dark enouge
I suppose I should have mentioned that the only girls with such a hair color I have ever seen were total, well, let's say, attention whores.
Might change if I ever come across a nice girl with coloured hair, though. But that's yet to happen.
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

My only real qualms are Rin's pants and Emi's hair.
Commissar Mecha Milk

Post by Commissar Mecha Milk »

trekki859 wrote:
What can I say, I'm a traditionalist.

Speaking of which- no offence, mate, but though we're on the Internet, could you work on your spelling? This isn't IM and whatnot; you have time to think your post through and spellcheck to make it easy for fogeys like me to read your stuff.

Oh, and Snicket? I have to say that Shizune and Lilly look VERY good with the recolours. Misha though... urgh. :?
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

kobe wrote:I suppose I should have mentioned that the only girls with such a hair color I have ever seen were total, well, let's say, attention whores.
Might change if I ever come across a nice girl with coloured hair, though. But that's yet to happen.
And I guess Shizune doesn't help matters any.
Mr. Shine

Post by Mr. Shine »

I never really liked the hair colors from the original image, but these are kinda...ugh.

Snicket's stuff is good, though Lilly does look like an old lady and Emi.......yeah. Shizune looks pretty nice, though. Did Rin's hair even change?
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well i'm getting some mixed reaction here so i'll just clear things up. These are quick shops i did. I think, maybe 5 minutes were spent on each of these. Maybe less. Except for Misha, since i couldn't decide what shade of blond to use. I went with blond since, i remember reading something a long time ago having to do anime characters and there hair color. Something regarding what there color would be if a real hair color was used.
trekki859

Post by trekki859 »

kobe wrote:
trekki859 wrote:
I suppose I should have mentioned that the only girls with such a hair color I have ever seen were total, well, let's say, attention whores.
yea i know whatchya mean one of them is like that my freaind named liz but msot fo the time shes okay she just has her moments >.< but yea i supose its kinda my fault cause mary [who has copyed c.c. from code geass] only went crazy for anime AFTER i introduced her to the show and then she showed her best freind linsey who now looks like kallen... but yea tis all good oh and to whoever posted about my gramor yea no offence taken but none meant either when i say i only use it when i absoulutly have to such as a report essay or letter otherwise i consider it a waste of time =D yea i know flame me but thats the way i roll