KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Jojje

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Jojje »

Good show, Laughing Man. Looking forward to next time.
"Yeah, I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I mean.
But it can't be helped, can't ask the wall to lay down."
Magil

Post by Magil »

Good job keeping the threads alive, LM. Seems like there aren't many these days, so yours are certainly a welcome read.
The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

Glad to hear you all like it. I've noticed there aren't many people writing, for their own various reasons. And that's okay. I'm more than happy to write for all you folks. I like having an audience. I'll help fill the void of the lack of writers.

Expect something sometime during the week. I have to set up for a new day, and maybe take it in a new character direction. I've always wanted to run a Lilly arc, myself. Rin is also a personal favorite. But as always, whatever you guys like, I'll run with.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
Magil

Post by Magil »

To be honest, I feel Rin is overdone.
The Laughing Man

Yeah, I can agree there, but I guess it's because she's got a lot of depth to her. I liked her arc in the actual game. Shizune's had the best ending, though. Emi gets some attention, but that's mostly because she looks like a 13 year old, apparently. I don't see it, I think she's just short.

I'll keep the choices up, as always. Railroading is something I like to avoid when I write.

Post by Guest »

I see Emi as the as the outwardly upbeat (but depressed because no one really likes her more than the other characters) loli side-character who should probably have a trademark noise like "funyu~".
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well guys, i managed to get my roommates to agree on a provider. The problem now is that the one getting the service in there name is have them install it. Rather then let me do it. So it will wouldn't be until Monday that i'll be able to do a thread. (unless the guy cancels)

BTW: my phone crapped out, so i'm posting this at a coffee shop by my house.
Jojje

Post by Jojje »

Take your time, Snicket. We can wait. :)
"Yeah, I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I mean.
But it can't be helped, can't ask the wall to lay down."
Magil

Post by Magil »

The Laughing Man wrote:Yeah, I can agree there, but I guess it's because she's got a lot of depth to her. I liked her arc in the actual game. Shizune's had the best ending, though. Emi gets some attention, but that's mostly because she looks like a 13 year old, apparently. I don't see it, I think she's just short.

I'll keep the choices up, as always. Railroading is something I like to avoid when I write.
I would tend to disagree, I felt Rin had far less exploration of character than the girls who you could almost literally spend the whole game with (Rin only comes in near the end like a consolation prize). I think Anon and others just like her because of her "head in the clouds" mentality (see also the popularity of Osaka from Azumanga Daioh).
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

OK disregard my previous post. I was able to persuade my neighbors to let me use there wireless. So unless something comes up, i'll be doing a thread tonight.

:) - I have returned.
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
callmeemo

Post by callmeemo »

Alright, Snicket! Bring on the entertainment! Been waitin' with much anticipation for ya' :mrgreen:
"From far away, it looks like someone vomited a herd of butterflies on the wall."
The Laughing Man

Magil wrote:I would tend to disagree, I felt Rin had far less exploration of character than the girls who you could almost literally spend the whole game with (Rin only comes in near the end like a consolation prize). I think Anon and others just like her because of her "head in the clouds" mentality (see also the popularity of Osaka from Azumanga Daioh).
Actually, I do have a confession, Rin reminds me of a close female friend of mine, so I kind of associate Rin with her. As far as Rin is concerned though, she didn't have much in the way of development, but I do get the feeling that she'll be awesome in the full version.
Snicket wrote:OK disregard my previous post. I was able to persuade my neighbors to let me use there wireless. So unless something comes up, i'll be doing a thread tonight.

:) - I have returned.
KNUCKS. Good to hear you're back.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Negi

Post by Negi »

BRO.

SHIT MAN, WHY'D YOU FUCK SHIT UP AWESOME WHEN I WENT TO SLEEP? I MEAN, FUCK, I MISSED ALL THAT RAGE FUELED ROLLERCOASTER.

I FUCKING APPROVE. YOU'RE HELPING ME WRITE ASTARTES QUEST FROM NOW ON MOTHER FUCKER. NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
-Carl Sagan