KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Annoyingvideochar

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Annoyingvideochar »

I liked the Negi thread, very nice.

I started to "Wahahaha~!" loudly when I realized what Hanako meant.
Negi

Post by Negi »

Glad you enjoyed it.

For anyone whose been keeping track, I think I'm going to try and start up these threads earlier for all our sakes. Yes the night crowd is better, but some anons and other tripfags and forum lurkers (myself included) have jobs/college/school/shit to do during the day, and endings that don't pop up until 3 or 4 am are kind of brutal for some of us.

So, if I can, expect me to try and get shit started at 5-7pm, or 10-11pm. No matter when I start, I'll probably go until around 2am or later if I'm free, but I dislike typing up people who legitimately need sleep and can't afford to just stay home.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
-Carl Sagan
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I agree, since mine usually go till 3-4am. I'm gonna start stopping at 2am. Plus my 'engrish' starts to get worse when I'm sleep deprived.
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

Last edited by Malus_Phasmatis on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

I love you, Negi.

In a totally non gay way.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
The Laughing Man

The same goes to you, Snicket.
Malus_Phasmatis

Negi's thread
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... d/25602068
Edit: Seems Negi had to stop and "Captain Niggawatts" took over.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I'm gonna try to do a thread on Thursday, unless something comes up.
Jojje

Post by Jojje »

I got a search on Easymodo for your tripcodes bookmarked. I keep refreshing but nothing new is there :o
Also sorry for being late and all but whatever happened to Yamaku Man?
Last thing I read from him was the ultimate showdown with Kenji, and he was about to strike Emi
Did he switch tripcodes or does everything just... stop from there on? His last post was in August apparently.
"Yeah, I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I mean.
But it can't be helped, can't ask the wall to lay down."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Have you tried just searing bu user name? Also all the Ks 4chan stories are on this thread, you just have to go back a few pages.

@Jojje ,

Could you send me the full version of your avatar picture?

Also before i forget;

Somethings came up last night and i ended up getting stuck hauling my buddy around since his car broke down. Also I may not be able to do a continuation for a while, since i'm currently in the middle of moving and will probably have my internet shut off today. So i'm not stuck paying for another month at a place i will no longer be living at. I'll try to keep you guys informed, but if you don't hear back from me after this ...this is the reason.
Malus_Phasmatis

Jojje wrote:I got a search on Easymodo for your tripcodes bookmarked. I keep refreshing but nothing new is there :o
Last thing I read from him was the ultimate showdown with Kenji, and he was about to strike Emi
Did he switch tripcodes or does everything just... stop from there on? His last post was in August apparently.
If I recall, Yamaku Man's last thread was posted on the /jp/ archive because the /a/ archive was not working at the time.
Jojje

Post by Jojje »

Malus_Phasmatis wrote:
Jojje wrote:I got a search on Easymodo for your tripcodes bookmarked. I keep refreshing but nothing new is there :o
If I recall, Yamaku Man's last thread was posted on the /jp/ archive because the /a/ archive was not working at the time.
Yeah searched by name on /jp/ archive and bam, there it is.
Sure thing Snicket hold on
Here it is, enjoy
Last edited by Jojje on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yeah, I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I mean.
But it can't be helped, can't ask the wall to lay down."
The Laughing Man

I remember the ending to that thread, and I had them all bookmarked on my home terminal. I'm at a public one, but I'll use my memory.
It had two endings. Kenji killed Emi with his ultimate attack, and then you had two choices. Kill Kenji or destroy the painting. The painting destroyed led to a manly death of both Hisao and Kenji, where the two BROfisted. The girls paid to have a statue of Hisao erected. Hurrr, erected. The second ending was to kill Kenji. Through sheer force of will alone, Hisao was able to push Kenji into the wall, a blow from which he could not recover. Kenji congratulated Hisao on a job well done, refused to be helped, and stood up proudly and defiantly, raising his fist into the air, to die a man's death. Many manly tears were shed. The girls and Hisao chipped in to erect a twelve foot tall statue of Kenji, engrave with something to the effect of "A man's death is as stoic as the stone he is engraved in." I can't fully remember. The dog that YM was trying to get us to chase ran off to its unseen master, claiming that the painting was only a minor thing compared to what 'they' had seen. Many FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF's were had by all. LOL SPOILER TEXT IS FUN.

And that's the end of that. Again, this is mostly from memory. YM still floats around to my knowledge, having converted back to an Anonymous user, voting in the threads like the rest of us. But if you look, you can find him~.

Thanks to him, I came up with the crackpot theory that Rin was the creator of the painting, that she was a powerful esper who couldn't control her powers and painted the painting as a bleedout to keep her from unmaking existence. But, she just kind of forgot about it, either the painting's work, or she just started thinking about pancakes. Thank you, YM. The paranoia you caused in me still lives on.

Also, the game. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.