With whom do you relate?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Pooh-Bah

With whom do you relate?

Post by Pooh-Bah »

Pretty self-explanatory. If this has been done before, I apologize.

I find that I share many characteristics with Lilly. Not only do I have similar mannerisms, but I drink tea religiously, and I'm progressively losing my eyesight.

Look at that.
"The Lord-High Everything Else"
Duo2Cuo

Re: With whom do you relate?

Post by Duo2Cuo »

I'm more Rin that anybody else, probably due to the fact that I get lost in thought fairly often and have artistic tendencies. Hisao too, becuase I'm a total fucking pimp. Just kidding I haven't gotten laid in like, 6 months

Feels good man
Deimos is a guest

Post by Deimos is a guest »

SivakAurak

Post by SivakAurak »

I suppose I'm more like Rin (SO DEEP), if only because I rarely show strong emotion and I often make strange observations about things. I tend to play more with words than colors. (less of the "color of a dream that had the meaning of life" and more "why is it a 'jack' pot? why not john? can something be UNverted?"). I also have a bad habit of not noticing what's going on around me and have difficulty picking up on social clues from other people.
^^^A very bad man^^^
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

I think my answer was Hanako last time, which still stands..

But I think I've been feeling more in-tune with Emi lately. Now, I love my shortness and I'm hardly an athlete, but my boyfriend keeps refusing to eat any fruit while instead choosing to fry burgers in bacon grease :|
das bruce

Post by das bruce »

Pimmy wrote:I think my answer was Hanako last time, which still stands..

But I think I've been feeling more in-tune with Emi lately. Now, I love my shortness and I'm hardly an athlete, but my boyfriend keeps refusing to eat any fruit while instead choosing to fry burgers in bacon grease :|
Your boyfriend sounds like an outstanding fellow.
Commissar Mecha Milk

Post by Commissar Mecha Milk »

Pimmy wrote:But I think I've been feeling more in-tune with Emi lately. Now, I love my shortness and I'm hardly an athlete, but my boyfriend keeps refusing to eat any fruit while instead choosing to fry burgers in bacon grease :|
Does he swing in the other direction? Please say he does :P
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Well, I described myself as a mixture of Yuuko and the Nurse but I'd guess at first glance I would fall into the Lilly category, That is: blond, bland, bourgeois and with bad eyesight.
Pimmy wrote:[...] keeps refusing to eat any fruit while instead choosing to fry burgers in bacon grease :|
And damn you, I blame this post for making me buy only fruits and vegetables for today's dinner! Can't you see that some people are trying hard to die before they turn 60!!!
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
kobe

Post by kobe »

I'm a bit of Rin and a bit of Hanako, I'm quite shy at first, and I feel uncomfortable if I'm with people I don't know, even if friends are with me. On the other hand, It doesn't take that much time to gain my trust, and when you do so, my true nature is revealed: A total Rin-type: Carefree, dozing off, often lost in thoughts unrelated to the subject, randomly spacing out, suddenly forgetting what I was doing, ...
Pooh-Bah

Post by Pooh-Bah »

Deimos wrote:Well, I described myself as a mixture of Yuuko and the Nurse but I'd guess at first glance I would fall into the Lilly category, That is: blond, bland, bourgeois and with bad eyesight.

Hah.

I suppose you could say I look a tad like Muto, but have the personality of Lilly.
Annoyingvideochar

Post by Annoyingvideochar »

Bit of Hanako, I tend to shy away from people and not talk much even around friends. Bit of Rin, when I do talk I'll either try to be a bit philosophical or just talking about what comes to mind. And... I guess that's it.
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

I guess I'm most like Muto. Terrible at explaining things, but I keep trying anyway.
EmP|ty

Post by EmP|ty »

Blagh. none of them really.

I suppose the closest would be Misha, but that really does not make me feel good about myself.
Misha because I can be seen as annoying, but really I'm quite helpful to others.(not that people seem to notice. goddamn.)
Definately not because I'm loud. I'm not :/
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Muto. Weird, nonsensical to some and science oriented.
ever17

Post by ever17 »

Rin

for all the apparent reasons