I Need A Favor

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
PsychoPJ

I Need A Favor

Post by PsychoPJ »

Can someone do a Rin version of this? :idea:

I ran across the site one day and I want to see a version with Rin. I tried drawing it with my paltry ability, but the results were... less than stellar. :?
Snicket

Re: I Need A Favor

Post by Snicket »

i'll give it a try.

Edit:

Here is a quick shop.

I used the same trick i did for the Lilly-Saber one i did a few months back. If you want, i could tweak the hair a bit more.
darkblade986

Post by darkblade986 »

I know I wasn't the requester, but that just doesn't look like Rin unless the hair is cropped as well. It's hard to really tell that's Rin's face, even, from a glance because of the hair.

And with regards to the original picture... What's with the giant zipper?
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well it was a 5 minute shop i did, just to see if that's what the requester wanted. I can always change it later.
PsychoPJ

Post by PsychoPJ »

darkblade986 wrote:And with regards to the original picture... What's with the giant zipper?
Dunnno. I just got it from this site:

http://www.himitsukichi.com/

It's in Japanese, so I have no idea if he said anything about why he drew it that way or not. I just noticed the lack of arms and immediately taught of Rin.
Snicket wrote:Well it was a 5 minute shop i did, just to see if that's what the requester wanted. I can always change it later.
I was actually drawing it out. Picturing Rin with robot-arm hairpieces. Never thought about shopping it (don't have Photoshop, just pencil & paper). But if you can make it look like Rin, that works too. :)
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

Original picture is an anthropomorphization of the robots from Laputa: Castle in the Sky. At least, I think it is.

These fermions smell positively ionic.
PsychoPJ

Post by PsychoPJ »

Wow. Never would have guessed that the two are related. Even knowing that, it's hard to see the relationship between them except for the segmented arms, and there's a lack of spikiness on the girl's.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

darkblade986 wrote:And with regards to the original picture... What's with the giant zipper?
Because it's Japan.

Have you never seen the official art for Final Fantasy characters? Especially the recent FFT games. Japan has an absolutely intangible sense of fashion for us Westerners.