The Girls Best

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Annoyingvideochar

Re: The Girls Best

Post by Annoyingvideochar »

WAHAHAHAAHAHA~!

Misha is a loyal friend, sticking with Shizune and being her voice for other people.

Also, Wahahahaha~!
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Deimos wrote:You think one of Hanako's good points is her scarred face? That's like saying you prefer Shizune because she won't torture you with mindless banter.

And now you've got the moe protection force on your heels!
aww, fuck. I have got to learn not to post when I'm tired. shoulda just said 'traits', not "good traits." :shock:

and call off the protection force, man, Hanako's my favorite...
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
toast

Post by toast »

Don't be mean to misha >:[ drill hair 4 lyfe.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Guess

Post by Guess »

Our drilled-hair beotch iz o' da biggest importance ta us, god damned KS following nigs. an don't make me pull mah gat! Drill-hair 4 life!

Post by Guest »

This actually seems like a very interesting idea, I think I'm going to try it with my favorite character, from now on I will be more reclusive and grow hair over half of my face and color it purple... wait a minute... damn it.
Annoyingvideochar

Post by Annoyingvideochar »

I'm actually going to take the OPs idea, except be more philosophical for my Rin part.