Intentions

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Frankyo

Re: Intentions

Post by Frankyo »

We don’t deserve Misha. I’m interested in seeing how everyone’s reactions/the fallout will develop.

Girls: Hanako/Misha > Lilly > Emi > Shizune/Rin
Routes: I realized that every route has its own charms, but felt that Shizune's was lackluster. It has Misha though!

"No masters or kings, when the ritual begins
There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin"
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

seannie4 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:31 pm

Not sure how that went.

Very good actually. I was not sure how you were going to portray Shizune after the last chapter, but what you did is what makes the most sense given her character.
There is some attachment to Hisao despite only knowing him for two days, but it is muted and not her main problem.
If anything I wonder how the school could fail to check up on her, after she a) was at the scene when it happened and b) was missing classes and the mandatory assembly. Those should have been very red flags and caused a counselor to show up at her doorstep - though of course that would have robbed Misha of her part here...

Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Hacksorus

Post by Hacksorus »

Excellently done! Kept me engaged from the start all the way through so far! Looking forward to whatever comes next!

Mirage_GSM wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:07 pm
seannie4 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:31 pm

Not sure how that went.

If anything I wonder how the school could fail to check up on her, after she a) was at the scene when it happened and b) was missing classes and the mandatory assembly. Those should have been very red flags and caused a counselor to show up at her doorstep - though of course that would have robbed Misha of her part here...

I think it's pretty reasonable for something to possibly slip through the cracks in such an extreme, unprecedented situation. I can only imagine how overloaded the staff, particularly the counselors, already would be. Of course, Misha getting to play her part is the real reason, but I still think it's plausible.

Discord: Snowman#0476