[K*S RPG stats] SO I HERD YOU LIKE BLISS STAGE

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Tsundere Lightning

Re: [K*S RPG stats] SO I HERD YOU LIKE BLISS STAGE

Post by Tsundere Lightning »

Guest wrote:So, did Tsundere Lightning have a hand in the creation of the game, or does he just really, really like it?

Also, if there's any way to get in on a Bliss Stage game, I'd be willing to namefag for a campaign or two.
DO IT FAGGOT

Srsly, if you're game then I am. I will for the purposes of that game be known as The Authority Fagure and post in /tg/

But first, post HERE - let's figure out whose doing this, what the Nightmares and the Dreaming are like, and whether the person playing Hanako has a Int 2, Trust 5 or an Int 5 Trust 3 relationship with Lilly.

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS OR NO NAKED SHIZUNE IN A GIANT ROBOT FOR YOU!

I will accept FOUR ~ (HONK!) make that FIVE repeat FIVE people to play the game. These are the first people who post saying that they're in. Once that's done, ask for your first choices for Pilots and their Anchors, also the second choice for same.

Your doods are from the Yamaku Institute, a base of operations built on the ruins of Yamaku Academy after dealing with around 7 years of the FUCKING ALIEN NIGHTMARES blowing shit up and making the adults of the world go to their happy places and sleep eternally.

What advantages do you have at Yamaku? How do you deal with the other losers from the town who are busy reenacting Lord of the Flies?

What do the nightmares look like (sound like, act like, et al)? What is the dreamworld like? How does the dream bleed into the real world (PROTIP: It tends to do so near water)?

Answer these questions then let's get statting and post on /tg/!
Last edited by Tsundere Lightning on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shizune apologist, Rin fan, semipro visual novelist, noted attention whore

I write KS fanfic. I preread KS fanfic. PM me with requests for either.
delta wrote: I've been caustic and mean since before 4chan even existed.
Srikali

Post by Srikali »

First. But I was under the impression that the canon characters would be NPCs or something?
Rue rue, combat the government.
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

Srikali wrote:First. But I was under the impression that the canon characters would be NPCs or something?
The canon characters would be asleep, or dead.

Also, I'm in, so how will we be doing this? I need a break from Storytelling.
Resident "morale officer".
Srikali

Post by Srikali »

well I assumed that we'd be using an alternate timeline sort of thing where the canon characters are the same age as they are in the actual game... but even then, about half of the girls are 17 or 18 anyway... That aside, I think we could easily just use irc as a game medium.
Tsundere Lightning

Srikali wrote:First. But I was under the impression that the canon characters would be NPCs or something?
...I was, for the sake of amusement, going to say this takes place in an AU; the Bliss hit 7 years before what would be the beginning of Katawa Shoujo (which is this date; Labor Day of 2009), and circumstance meant that Shizune, Rin et al met and had roughly the same reactions to each other, as magnified or muted by the war effort, of course. The year is 2016.

TL;DR version is if you want to app as Hanako, Innocent Sweetheart (or Hanako: Seasoned Veteran for that matter), I'd find this endlessly amusing and allow it. Just don't use MY stats for her, I want to see your take and I goofed up some of them (specifically Shizune x Rin; Intimacy one means "meh" rather than "I HAET JOO" so I fucked that up).

An original character or for that matter Nunally Lamperouge (for example) is fine too.

I could have up to 5 apps, honestly, but more than that == I fail.

Srikali is in.

The Commisar is in.

...lolwhut. Scooped by Srikali as I was posting. What Srikali said; the canon characters have an age range from 14-17 for the purposes of this game, as you need.

Srikali

Post by Srikali »

This music video is a perfect example of what a nightmare should be.
Tsundere Lightning

(watches)

The guy in the TV? I'm down with that being an alien; especially if a terror or combat drone looks like Canti from FLCL with the TV monitor thing being the cockpit.

cheesegrater3

Post by cheesegrater3 »

I would... but I am completely horrible at being original....

Obey the cheese!
Tsundere Lightning

Welcome to the Resistance, Cheesegrater3.

And if being original is a problem, relax dood. Just have one of the K*S girls or Hisao as your Pilot.

laharl

Post by laharl »

I'd join. but people scare me. lol.

I R not social, and interactions with people make my head explode. true story. Makes me the life of the party often as you can imagine, hiding in a corner. :roll:
I tried writing something funny or DEEP here. But i couldn't think of anything.
Tsundere Lightning

laharl wrote:I'd join. but people scare me. lol.

I R not social, and interactions with people make my head explode. true story. Makes me the life of the party often as you can imagine, hiding in a corner. :roll:
THE SOLUTION IS IN YOUR PA... I MEAN, TO APP HANAKO

Srsly, nice to see you; you're welcome to play, or to to lurk and comment on the thread.

The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

So will we able to make our own ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL? Because I have a fun idea.

Also, since it's still Yamaku, even if GRIMDARK, we have disabilities right?
Resident "morale officer".
Tsundere Lightning

While I expect most people to play frex Shizune, original characters are welcome.

A Nunally is fine too. One of my minor characters is going to be Subaru, full stop.

It's possible that your Pilot is not disabled, but as most of the Resistance pilots and Anchors were drawn from Yamaku's student body. Minor characters are more likely to be ungimped.

DID I MENTION U HAVE A TROUPE? Each player controls one Pilot, another Pilot's navigator/lover/Anchor, and one Minor Character. Except me, of course. I control the AUTHORITAH and a handful of minor characters.

laharl

Post by laharl »

Here is my version of Hanako. Slightly different quotes too, but those are only minor details.

Hanako
Innocent Sweetheart

3/2 Rin Tezuka. " Her mind wanders, but at least she stays sharp when she has too. However, she can be distracted to a fault in a dream. I worry about her, but i will help her get through this. We need everyone." "She is shy but i don't feel that she should be. Why hide behind a curtain where you can't see the world?"
3/2 Hiaso Nakai. "He is a deep person, with many battles storming inside his heart... I can relate to him better than he knows. B...But i can't afford to show it... not yet." "She is shy and reclusive... But why does she hide? A minor flaw in a diamond makes it that much more unique... and beautiful."
2/5 Lilly Satoh (Experienced Anchor) "Her serenity helps me settle... With it i can face the storm. Even though she can't see me, she stills sees me as beautiful. She is wonderful to me and a great friend. I would do anything for her." "Hanako... Why do you hide so? It is not worth it. I will help you come out of the darkness that is your shroud, but i can;t do it alone. You have to help me help you my friend."
2/4+1 trust for Innocent Sweetheart Ability. Emi Izabaraki. "She is loud and cheery, but that doesn't always help me... My books offer me solitude from many people... but not her..." "She is always hiding from people... she does all the work she is supposed to yeah, but i can't see why she doesn't enjoy life more!"
2/1 Shizune Hakamachi. "With Lilly being my one confidant, i can't afford to let Shizune break her down. However, she is much too intimidating for me to ever confront by myself... I'm scared." "For all her reclusiveness, for all her unwarranted shame, still she fights. You are more beautiful than you know, if you still Pilot. I pray Lilly comes to her senses and comes down hard on your mistakes. I know I must."
1/3 Misha Mikado. "She just speaks for Shizu, but at least she's fair in translating." "Shichan won't slack off on you, and I won't either! (Laughs)"
Everyone else 1 2
Bliss: 13.

I didn't change alot, but some of them i did. I also added the +1 trust that an innocent sweetheart gets to Emi.
I tried writing something funny or DEEP here. But i couldn't think of anything.
Tsundere Lightning

...It's a major improvement over mine, honestly. :oops: :lol: It's subtler, and it does make the HIGH INTIMACY == LURVE fallacy that I made unconsciously. Rin did NOT have a 4/foo relationship with her in the scenario in my mind unless they've had secret make-out sessions I wasn't privy to.

Also, oh jesus. That Hanako is yours if you want it, Laharl.