KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

G3n0c1de

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by G3n0c1de »

BLARRRGH UMA WHERE IS MY SHIZUNE END????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not really mad, but I do hope that we are still able to get with Shizune, though after that ending, it seems that the field has been leveled once again... and we didn't even do anything to screw things up with Shizune this time.

And that anonymous story was brilliant.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Magil

Post by Magil »

G3n0c1de wrote:BLARRRGH UMA WHERE IS MY SHIZUNE END????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not really mad, but I do hope that we are still able to get with Shizune, though after that ending, it seems that the field has been leveled once again... and we didn't even do anything to screw things up with Shizune this time.

As far as Uma's story goes, I think at this point Shizune is the one we have the MOST chance with. She still seems to want to help us. That is, as long as anon doesn't screw up the next thread by saying "FUCK IT LET'S WHORE IT UP."
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

Magil wrote:as long as anon doesn't screw up the next thread by saying "FUCK IT LET'S WHORE IT UP."
don't jinx it.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.

Post by Guest »

Magil wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:BLARRRGH UMA WHERE IS MY SHIZUNE END????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as Uma's story goes, I think at this point Shizune is the one we have the MOST chance with. She still seems to want to help us. That is, as long as anon doesn't screw up the next thread by saying "FUCK IT LET'S WHORE IT UP."
There's always Emi...
BassVII

Post by BassVII »

Anyone have any word on Orange? Can't seem to find anything past Chapter 2...

Probably because I can't navigate /a/ for beans.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

I believe chapter 3 was posted a little while back, haven't seen anything since. Or anything with the '4channer turns into a loli irl' story either.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Magil

Post by Magil »

Guest wrote:
There's always Emi...
I said "most" chance, not "only" chance :P Shizune already apparently cares a lot for our well-being, so I figured our best chance was with her. Even with Hisao being in despair.
Umaguma

Post by Umaguma »

Last edited by Umaguma on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

I'm feeling withdraw. I need to read a new story by Bromont. I can't take the madness f my life with out his threads. It's already been a week! Please don't hold back on us man.
Magil

Post by Magil »

G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Hurm... an interesting turn of events, Uma. While Shizune was nowhere to be seen, I find this mystery compelling. Lilly seems a bit off balance... so she might be insane... equating that story that Hanako is reading to her and her 'boyfriend'. Who is imaginary. And when Lilly hits the end of the story she'll go yandere on Hisao and Hanako. Except that this explanation is wrong... Hanako must be the one lying because Lilly wouldn't know anything about the story if Hanako wasn't reading it to her... unless she got the same exact one in braille... unlikely. The plot thickens... and I do hope we choose Shizune.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

I can't wait to see how Uma's next thread turns out.
Guest wrote:Mainly Snicket post those links, so thank him
I realize that, but other people also post them and I wouldn't want to come off as being unappreciative of that.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."

Post by Guest »

Malus_Phasmatis wrote:I can't wait to see how Uma's next thread turns out.
Guest wrote:Mainly Snicket post those links, so thank him
I realize that, but other people also post them and I wouldn't want to come off as being unappreciative of that.
True. I wouldn't care if people thanked me or not, but your appreciation, has been appreciated, lol.
Magil

Post by Magil »

Looks like Negi is starting a thread now that the get faggotry is over.

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... #p25000502