The Girls Best

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kein Chef eines Konzernes

The Girls Best

Post by Kein Chef eines Konzernes »

In order to get a better life, i choose the best from every girl and made it a part of me.

hanako: i read more. i already read a lot before, but since i only lurk 4chan all day... now i frequently read good and classic books.
shizune: i am now quite competetive about my school (i don't know what this is called in your country, but is a job-related school, where the results have a direct impact on your salary, actually)
emi: well, i'm getting my fat lost. sure, that isn't going from one day to another, but one day, you have to start, right?
rin: i am an artist now. i paint pictures. meh, atleast i try to make the picture nice :P
lilly: i never swear again. seriuosly, lillys behaviour is just plain awesome.

and now the point of this thread...
don't you see a girl missing? that's right.
i couldn't think of one psoitive aspec tof mishas personality. maybe, i should be more outgoing, but wanting to be as "outgoing" as misha? WHAHAHAHA-HAHA~!

did you find something positive/attractive about mishas character? and i don't mean physically, because there she can be quite attractive if you like drills and pink hair.
EmP|ty

Re: The Girls Best

Post by EmP|ty »

Misha...well she's relatively happy all the time, or so it seems, and she seems quite friendly.

I guess you could make more of an effort to be friendly or something, hell I dunno. :D

Strange idea you have here, but hell it sounds like a good thing so I say go for it.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Misha is a good and helpful friend to Shizune and supports her to the best of her abilities. Maybe that is what you want to do: be a loyal friend and confidante to the people around you who need and appreciate it.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

Deimos wrote:Misha is a good and helpful friend to Shizune and supports her to the best of her abilities. Maybe that is what you want to do: be a loyal friend and confidante to the people around you who need and appreciate it.
But take care not to annoy people to death. Or become overweight.

You might be able to incorporate other characters too. Exempli Gratia, The Nurse is almost always smiling and looks at everything positively, Kenji is very well organized and plans well ahead, etc.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
kein Chef eines Konzernes

Post by kein Chef eines Konzernes »

trange idea you have here, but hell it sounds like a good thing so I say go for it.
well, before i tried to change my life, i was quite obsessed with hanako :S
i didn't even realise i made all this steps and tried to adapt these things fropm KS before the idea of this thread came into my mind. i looked at the list then and saw that i've done/ am doing this things already
Tsundere Lightning

Post by Tsundere Lightning »

I suppose that I'm going to have to be an heretic, but I actually like Misha, and yes, she's a loyal and affectionate.

The constant "AHAHAHAHA~!" I could live without, but I, for one, think she's freakin cute and extra huggable, and would like to eat her strawberry coronet from the bottom.
Shizune apologist, Rin fan, semipro visual novelist, noted attention whore

I write KS fanfic. I preread KS fanfic. PM me with requests for either.
delta wrote: I've been caustic and mean since before 4chan even existed.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Forgot to mention Yuuko.
Working in two jobs simultaneously to be in college while being neurotical and a tad clumsy shows discipline. And that should be probably the heart of all you do in your KS-makeover of your personality. It's nice to change yourself for the better but you will need discipline to march onwards in bettering yourself.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Misha is definitely outgoing, and I think one of her main good qualities is friendliness.

Good luck with your new goals, dude! Even if you can't keep it up perfectly, even a little change of pace is positive.

Oh, and I guess to make a confession: Sometimes I think of Emi when I'm about to eat something unhealthy, and choose a fruit instead XD
Lunchbox

Post by Lunchbox »

Good luck with this! Just remember, it takes time to develop a new habit. Try not to get discouraged if you falter a little.

Pimmy, I've caught myself doing the same thing. I'll ask myself, is this something Emi would eat?
Akira

Post by Akira »

Kenji: Keep your curtains closed at all times to thwart the snipers :wink:
Xzone

Post by Xzone »

ZystraL wrote:
Deimos wrote:Misha is a good and helpful friend to Shizune and supports her to the best of her abilities. Maybe that is what you want to do: be a loyal friend and confidante to the people around you who need and appreciate it.
But take care not to annoy people to death. Or become overweight.
Misha is NOT fat, k?
Tsundere Lightning

Post by Tsundere Lightning »

Xzone wrote:Misha is NOT fat, k?
...overweight I'll buy, but I agree with Xzone. Misha is far from obese; she's just a little extra cuddly (my girlfriend has the same body type, so I'll admit a little bias). As for what of her to emulate, her optimism, loyalty and friendly, outgoing nature is more than admirable.
Shizune apologist, Rin fan, semipro visual novelist, noted attention whore

I write KS fanfic. I preread KS fanfic. PM me with requests for either.
delta wrote: I've been caustic and mean since before 4chan even existed.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Misha's not fat. Misha's fluffy and huggable. :mrgreen:

gotta say, nothing wrong with taking the good points from fictional characters and making them your own. just don't over do it, man. no setting your face on fire.

*runs*
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Mercutio wrote:[...]good points from fictional characters [...] setting your face on fire.
You think one of Hanako's good points is her scarred face? That's like saying you prefer Shizune because she won't torture you with mindless banter.

And now you've got the moe protection force on your heels!
Bara

Post by Bara »

Deimos wrote:That's like saying you prefer Shizune because she won't torture you with mindless banter.
Mindless? Now that is a word that just doesn't fit well with Shizune; manipulating and Machiavellian fit, but mindless... nope. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?