Cross-Pollination (Post Lilly GE, lewdfic)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

MegaTank

Cross-Pollination (Post Lilly GE, lewdfic)

Post by MegaTank »

In case the title didn't tip you off, there be smut here. Consider yourself warned.

Synopsis: When Hanako returns from the Newspaper Club trip, she has a surprising confession, and a compromise must be found.

---

Cross-Pollination

There are times in life when you roll with the punches; and then there are the times when you have to punch back.

The important, yet sometimes most difficult part of life is choosing which one.

For a while, everything was smooth sailing for the most part. Just me and Lilly. This didn’t come easily. My little stunt running until my heart gave out didn’t exactly go unnoticed; I got quite an earful from Mutou and the Nurse. There wasn’t really much I could say in my defense.

Then, there was the matter of Lilly’s parents. Lilly insisted she handle this by herself. I wanted to back her up, only to realise that I can still barely even speak English. Definitely something I need to work on. There was a fair amount of back and forth, but it seems we’ve gotten a stay of execution, at least for the remainder of the school year.

From what I’ve heard, there was a fair amount of interest in them meeting me in person. Not looking forward to that in the slightest. To them, I must be the boy who stole their daughter away. That meeting may well be the thing that does my heart in for good.

There’s little point in tearing myself up over it, though. I’m going to see this through. All I can really do is prepare. That, and enjoy the quiet moments that I can. Complications started to rear their head even sooner than I expected, though.

It was looking to be such a good day, too.

“Here.” I set the cup down in front of Lily. “Careful, it’s still hot.”

“I know, don’t worry.” I was so nervous about getting this right I forgot Lilly has probably done this hundreds of times already. “It smells good, though. Thank you, Hisao.”

I pour myself a cup and settle down, waiting for the steam to die down. Lilly’s right, this does smell good. Not bad for a first try. It probably helps that I could find a box of French vanilla black tea in the store. I leave a third cup with a bag, ready for what remains of the boiled water. With any luck, I’ll put it to use soon.

I’ve grown surprisingly fond of our little tea room. I never even bothered to learn what this place is actually for. It’s still a good place to relax, even during the break. Quieter than most places. Perhaps I shouldn’t have been surprised by how busy the school is during the break, given how remote it is, and the physical difficulty many students face. It turns out this place is the perfect place to escape both the noise and the sweltering sun.

A knock on the door breaks me from my thoughts.

“Come in,” I call out. The door opens a second later.
“Lilly. Hisao. I’m back.”

“Hanako!” Me and Lilly say in unison.

Somehow, Lilly beats me to Hanako and they have a warm embrace.

“We missed you, Hanako,” I finally managed to chime in.

“T-thank you. I missed- both of you.” Hanako says. Strange. It feels as though her smile faded just a bit as she looked at me. Was it something I said?

“Let me get your drink ready,” I offer, turning back around to the table.

It isn’t long before we’re all settled in again. I take a cursory sip of my tea. Not bad. I still prefer coffee myself, but don’t mind this at all. Maybe there’s a coffee flavoured tea. Though that would probably defeat the point.

“How was your trip?” Lilly asks.

“Good. It was really- good.” For a moment, it looks like that’s all we’re going to get out of her. “Well, there were some- problems. We had trouble finding the hotel, for one thing.”

She proceeds to deliver a more thorough report than anything she managed on the phone. She talks about their tour through newspaper offices and TV buildings, the other tourist sites they sneaked into their trip. She even produced a mock article they had all written concerning a local election.

“Here. I- I want you to have this.” She pushed the paper in my direction.

“Are you sure?” I ask. “I thought you would want to keep this.”

Hanako looks away for a second. “-I have copies. It’s fine. I- I wouldn’t have been able to go on the trip without your support.”

“Thank you.” I look at the mock article. I should keep this somewhere safe. “It was really all you, though. Neither of us put you up to going on a trip so far. You’ve come a long way in such a short time.”

“Y-yeah.” She looks away from me. I can see her smile, but it seems pained somehow. The air feels more stuffy and stagnant than it did a moment ago. Hanako leans over and whispers something to Lilly. I notice a look of concern on Lilly’s face.

“I see,” Lilly says, turning to me. “Hisao, would you mind letting us speak privately for a while?”

I stall. I’m not quite sure I understand the request. Or more accurately, why.they would want this.

“Sure. I’ll call you later, I guess.” I pull the door and slide through, my remaining tea forgotten. I want to walk away, but I can’t bring myself to, and not just because I no longer have any plans.

Was it something I said?

---

I take a seat on a wooden bench along one of the many paths the campus has. A gentle breeze and the shade of a nearby tree keep the intense heat at bay. I’m still trying to run what just happened through my head.

It’s no use. I pull out my book and push my way through the pages. Maybe I’m just overthinking things. It could have nothing to do with me.

I just have this awful feeling that it’s the exact opposite of nothing. Not to mention how difficult it could be to even ask about it. All I can really do is keep all the speculation out of my head for a while.

I’m not exactly sure how much time passes. The shadow of the tree has shifted a good amount when I check, and there’s just a hint of hunger coming up from my stomach. Before I can make any plans, a light tapping on the ground catches my attention, and I reflexively turn my head to its source.

“Lilly,” I call out.

“Hisao?” She makes her way to the bench beside me. “I’m sorry, Hisao. Were you waiting for me?”

“Well, I didn’t have any other plans once I left.” Damn, does that make me seem clingy? I hope not. “It’s fine, I just caught up on some reading. How did your talk go?”

The pause that follows does nothing to soother my frayed nerves. It was something important.

Lilly takes another moment to clear her throat. “You see, Hanako had a confession for me. It seems she’s jealous of- well, us.”

“You mean as in, our relationship?” I ask. I’m not sure what else to say.

“Yes.” Lilly takes my hand. “I know she had some feelings for you before, but I thought she had managed to resolve them.”

I never imagined myself falling into the middle of a love triangle. Least of all between such dear friends. How did this even happen?

“Is this because of her trip? She did spend a fair amount of time away from us. That can’t have been easy.” Absence makes the heart grow fonder, as they say.

“Perhaps. I think there’s a bit more to it than that,” Lilly says. She’s probably had more time to reflect on the conversation. Not to mention she knows Hanako quite a bit better. “I think Hanako has decided to be honest about her feelings. Before, she would bottle up the things that troubled her the most, even to me. She’s come such a long way since you came into our lives.”

I appreciate her kind words, but it seems it was the direct cause of the situation we find ourselves in. I don’t currently see an easy way out, either.

“So what do we do, Lilly? I don’t want to lose you. Not after everything I went through. But I don’t want to drive you and Hanako apart, either.”

In spite of everything, Lilly manages a warm smile. “I know. I don’t want to lose either of you over this myself.”

“Should I try talking to Hanako?” I offer. “I might be able to work out an understanding with her.”

“Thank you, Hisao.” Lilly shakes her head. “Though I’m not sure that would be the best course of action. The last thing I want is for Hanako to feel like being brave and speaking up was the wrong thing to do.”

What other option is there? String her along? That would be even worse. I don’t understand what Lilly’s thinking at all.

“Please, Hisao.” I feel Lilly’s hand on my shoulder. “This is a decision we need to include Hanako in as well. I’ll talk to her further, and let you know what happens.”

“Well, I-” I’m really not sure what to say. Or what kind of resolution Lilly thinks she can arrive at. “Fine. Just let me know if anything happens.”

---

With the quiet chaos our relationship was thrown into, I had forgotten all about this. Not to mention I thought something like this should have been called off, just in case. Then again, I already bought the train tickets. Really would be best that we didn’t let them go to waste.

So, here we are. Back at the summer home. It seemed like a good idea to round out the summer holiday with a few days here. This time, I’d packed a fair amount more, and judging by the extra bag I was carrying, so has Lilly.
As we walk between stone walls and rows of trees, these roads already have an air of familiarity to them. I still have a lot of memories of this place. Most of them are dear to my heart. I hope this won’t be the last time we get to travel here.

Here we are. I lead through the front door, Lilly and Hanako follow behind shortly after. This is it. Lilly assured me they would reach a resolution to our relationship issue by today. Though we didn’t speak a whole lot on the way here, it sounds as though they have something in mind, and they’re waiting for the right time to bring it up.

“Hisao, could I please have my bag?” Lilly asks. I pull the straps from my shoulder and hand it off. With that, Lilly and Hanako leave to the main bedroom, and I’m left in the living room.

Hello, futon. Looks like we’ll be spending a few more nights together. I’ll have to get it ready later, though. I promised I would be the one to take care of dinner this evening.

---

It’s a good few minutes, but everything is starting to cook nicely. The only downside is that leaves a while when I can’t do much but keep watch and make sure nothing boils over. I take a seat at the dining table, alternating glances between the stove and my book. The pots on top are steaming well enough. I’ll have to take a closer look in the oven in a few minutes or so.

I’m not left alone for long, though. Hanako and Lilly take places opposite me at the dining table. I haven’t even laid out the table ware yet.

“I take it dinner is on the way?” Lilly asks, probably aware of the gas hob.

“Yes. Should be about twenty, twenty-five minutes,” I say. I doubt the finished food will be anything fantastic, but hopefully enough to keep us satiated for the night.

“Thank you, Hisao,” Lilly says. “Now, onto more pressing matters.” My skin begins to tingle. I feel as though this is it. “I have spoken with Hanako at length on this, trying to come to some kind of solution. Sorry we had to keep you in the dark for so long.”

I give a smile despite how tense I feel, mainly for Hanako’s benefit. “It’s okay. I can’t imagine it would be easy to find an answer.”

“Indeed. We have still not reached a firm solution.” Oh. How anti-climatic. “Our current idea still needs your approval, after all.”

I’m a little nonplussed that it’s taken this long for me to get any input into this. These past few days have been a test of my trust, to say the least.

I clear my throat. “So, what’s your idea?”
“Hanako, if you will?” Lilly asked. Attention quickly turns to Hanako, who seems to be composing herself. Lilly doesn’t repeat herself, despite the silence. My breath is bated. All attention is on Hanako. I’m hoping she has the confidence to get through this.

“Hisao. Could you- w-would you-” she’s stammering already. I give her another smile and a nod. “Wouldyouhavesexwithme?” Hanako blurts out.

“I- whu- Lilly?” is all I can say before my brain short-circuits. This suddenly feels like a fever dream.

“I understand your surprise, but this was the solution we reached,” Lilly says, which doesn’t reassure me much.

Really?” I can’t imagine how that conversation went down, especially in my half-addled state.

“Please, Hisao. Try not to get too worked up.” Lilly clears her throat. “I know this sounds extreme. This issue is too big for us to ignore. On the other hand, I don’t think you can simply start a relationship with both of us at the same time.”

“I- may have overheard some of the times you- well-” Hanako stammers. I already suspect where this is going. “Made love?”

I don’t even need to see my own face to see how red it’s turning. I never even thought about anyone overhearing, much less Hanako. “Well- you see-” Great, now she’s starting to rub off on me.

Lilly laughed. “Come, now. We’re all adults here. I admit, I was surprised when she told me as well. I believe, put simply, that Hanako would like a taste of this intimacy herself. Is that right?”

“Yes, that’s right. If that’s okay with you two. Or- well, if you had any other ideas, Hisao.”

No. No I don’t have any other ideas. I’m still trying to wrap my mind around this one. “Uhm- I need to go check up on the food.”

“Take your time, Hisao. There’s no need to rush on this,” Lilly assures me, picking up on my emergency exit. After a bit of fidgeting about with the food to stall for time, it’s finally ready. Just some chicken breasts with a few vaguely appetizing vegetables. Enough for the evening at least.

Not enough to break the tense silence, though. The clattering of cutlery is the only sound that punctuated the event, save for the sound of the plants outside rustling from the breeze.

There are several times that I want to pipe up. Explain how I feel about all of this. Only I still have to figure that out, no matter how hard I try to think about it. I feel like if I say either yes or no, it’s going to work out badly. This all feels like madness. Like at any moment, the tension will break, and we’ll all burst out laughing. Nothing seems to happen, though.

The next thing I know, the food’s all gone, leaving nothing but wet, clean plates. Without really thinking about it, I take all the plates over to the kitchen sink. By the time I’m done with them, Lilly’s already left.

Hanako hasn’t moved a muscle. This might be a good chance to talk to her about this.

“Where did Lilly go?” I ask, trying to ease into the topic.

“Uh- she said she wanted to freshen up,” Hanako says. I hope Lilly doesn’t mind if I take this opportunity to ask a couple of personal questions.

“So. This idea you two had-” I start, hoping not to overstep any bounds.

“N-no! It was my idea. Please don’t blame Lilly for this.” Okay, I did not see that one coming.

“I’m not blaming anyone, Hanako.” I’m a little disheartened I gave off that impression. I guess a heavy silence will do that. “I’m just curious as to how you came up with this. I don’t really know how to respond, to be honest. This- this might not go the way you hope, you know.”

“I- I know, but, you know, Lilly didn’t have many complaints about you, and-” she probably noticed the colour draining from my face. “Er-sorry.”

Of course Lilly talked about that. No secrets between dear friends, I guess. If it were anyone besides Hanako, I would probably be furious. The vote of confidence from Lilly doesn’t hurt, even if she usually ends up doing most of the work.

“Well- do you really want to learn about this kind of thing from me?” I ask, though I already pretty much have my answer.

“Yes. I know I’m asking a lot of you. Of both of you. If you just want to forget about all this-”

Oh, no. There’s no putting this cat back in the bag. I’m still not entirely sure how this is supposed to solve our small relationship issue, but I’m certain this idea wouldn’t have made it to me if both of them weren’t completely serious about this. I can’t imagine how much it took for Lilly to even agree to this. I feel like it would be unfair for me to stonewall it after all that.

I sigh. “Alright, I’ll do it. I don’t know if I can make it as good as you imagine, but-” I’ve learned a thing or two from Lilly, but I still feel as though I should temper expectations.

“Thank you, Hisao.” Hanako gets up, sliding the chair into the table. “Can you take a bath, then come to our room?”

“What? You want to do this tonight?” My nerves frayed enough just from the decision. I thought Hanako would want to prepare a bit more as well.

“If it’s alright with you. We should be ready to begin by the time you’ve cleaned up.” Guess they really want me to clean off the summer sweat.

“Fine. I’ll try not to leave you waiting too long.”

---

The hot water and steam that immerses me does little to untangle the anxiety welling up inside me.

I’m really doing this. Tonight. This definitely isn’t how I imagined this playing out. I didn’t think Hanako would be comfortable baring herself for me, much less this. She’s even braver now than I imagined.

In a way, perhaps it’s for the best that we’re going straight ahead with this. I’d probably get cold feet if I had to wait a day or more. Maybe I’m the one who needs to pluck up some courage. They’ve probably been discussing this for some time. Enough to understand what they’re getting into.

Thinking about this any longer won’t do me any good. I pull the plug, and lay there just a little longer as the hot water slowly drains away. I’m in no particular hurry to dry off, but the water vanishes pretty quickly anyway. I figure I might as well head over in my bath towel. Not like I need my clothes.

The door to the main bedroom is slightly ajar. I’ve never even been in here before, have I? At first, I think I’m past having to knock by this point. Still, better not risk barging in before she’s ready.

Tap, tap, tap. I try not to push the door open any further.

“Come in.” I hear Hanako from the other side.

Here goes. I open the door.

The room itself isn’t too surprising. While the walls are the same warm yellow as the other rooms, the furniture is that much fancier, and even slightly newer-looking. Mostly the hanging lights which are a mix of metal and glass in flowery patterns, and the double bed that takes up the centre of the room.

Yes, a double bed. A polished, wooden frame with a plain, large headboard. There’s a bright green cover, and way more pillows than a bed should ever need stacked up against the head. Except Hanako seems to be putting them to use.

She seems to be resting on them. Or more accurately, she seems to be propped up by them. Black, silky ribbons seem to be binding her limbs: two hold each of her legs folded inwards on either side of her body, while another appears to be holding her arms crossed behind her back. Apart from that, Hanako lays completely naked. All of her, including the full extent of her burns lay bare for me to see.

“H-Hanako? What’s going on?” For some reason, I have no idea where to look. Did Hanako do this? Was she worried she’d get cold feet as well?

“Ah, enjoying my handiwork?”

Lilly? You’re the one who did this? I turn around to where her soft voice came from, in front of another door is-

Well, Lilly. Only she’s even more naked than Hanako. Which is to say, completely. Nothing is going to be simple, is it?

“How did you manage all of this?” I ask.

“Ah, you are impressed. This took a bit of practice, but I think it paid off.” Is that why they’ve been keeping their distance this past week or so?

“Okay, okay. Why is Hanako tied up, though?”

Lilly places an arm on my shoulder. “That was one of my conditions.” Conditions? That only raises more questions. “I wanted to test Hanako’s resolve. See if she was serious about all of this. It turned out she was. It won’t be a problem, will it?.”

That last part made me more suspicious of an ulterior motive than I already was.

“What about me? Do I need to be tied up as well?” I ask.

Lilly giggled. “Not this time. I would prefer not to push my luck. I appreciate this, you do know that?”

Now I’m a little curious. “What would you have done? If I said no, that is.”

I feel Lilly’s arms wrapping around me from behind. Then, her chest pressed into my back.

“I’d find a way to change your mind,” Lilly whispers.

I’m so flustered by the warmth on my back, I barely notice the towel wrapped around my chest loosening until it falls.

“Come now, Hisao. Let’s not leave her waiting any longer. Show her the time of her life like you’ve done for me.” That was a surprisingly strong pep talk. Lilly leans in closer to my ear. “Don’t hold back, either. I gave her some of my pills.”

Oh. Oh.

Hanako lies just a few meters away. I can do this. Hanako is more than easy on the eyes, burns or not. My body certainly agrees with me. It’s only that I've never seen Hanako this kind of way.

Perhaps I’m the problem. We’re all adults now. It’s not like this needs to live up to some overly romanticized fantasy. If this goes wrong in a few ways, so be it. With that in mind, I climb onto the bed.

Crawling forward, I get a better look at all of her. Her nervous, yet alluring eyes. Her pale skin, soft and smooth on all but the right side of her body. Then there are the scars themselves. The thing Hanako tried the hardest to hide. I shift her hair aside.

“Is it alright if I touch you here?” I ask.

She looks away, but doesn’t seem to recoil from my touch. “It’s-okay, just don’t press too hard.”

With her approval, I glide my hand down her body. Down her neck, briefly passing her breast. All the way down her leg. There’s a roughness that’s strange, but not uncomfortable.

“I’m sorry. I should have said something,” Hanako whispers.

“No, it’s fine.” I’m not really sure what she thought I was expecting. Just to drive my point home, I glide my fingers all the way back up, cupping her check. I can feel the warmth on her face.

“Hi-” In the middle of her gasp, I surprise her with a long, slow kiss. I was going on instinct, yet these lips have a tenderness beyond even Lilly’s-

“Enjoying yourselves?”

Gah!” I yelp. In all the time I’ve known her, Lilly’s soft voice has never driven me closer to the edge. At least, not like this. I turn to face her, kneeling on the side of the bed, no more decent than before. “I thought you were leaving us to it?”

“Oh? My, did Hanako not tell you?” Lilly asks. Who exactly is that question fooling? Lilly would have heard it. I can just about make out the bashful look on Hanako’s face from the corner of my eye. “I must say I wasn’t going to allow for this for the longest time. However, if I could be here with you, well-”

“Be here?” I ask. “So you’ll be- listening in on us?”

Oh no.” Lilly cups my cheek with her hand. “I’ll be taking a more active role tonight.”

Really? What kind of agreement was this? “I don’t know if I could satisfy both of you at the same time. You should have mentioned this before-”

Lilly chuckles gently, pulling back. “Oh, don’t you worry about me. If anything, think of me as your support.” With a hand on Hanako’s shoulder, Lilly slides behind Hanako, becoming her new cushion as they both face me now. “As you were, Hisao.”

As I were? No, no no no no. “What exactly is it you’ll be doing, anyway?” I ask.

“Oh, I’m going to help give Hanako an unforgettable experience tonight.” Lilly explained. “That won’t be a problem, will it?”

I’m honestly not sure. “This is really what you both agreed to?”

“Y-yes.” Hanako cuts in. “Lilly is special to me. You both are.”

Lilly glides her hand across Hanako’s facial scars. “I know. And this moment is special to me as well. Even if it was not my doing, you’ve grown so much over these few months. When you confessed your feelings, I started to understand. You’re becoming a woman, Hanako. I want to be a part of that.”

“L-Lilly,” Hanako gasps. “I- it’s okay. I think, deep down, I was angry with you for a while. I thought- I thought you would keep holding me down. I’m sorry, Lilly.”

I can hear Lilly sniff, almost as though she’s hiding tears. “Let’s just agree to move on, alright? There was one more thing I wanted from tonight.” Her composure returned, Lilly glides her fingers on Hanako’s scars. All of them. Hanako’s breathing suddenly becomes unsteady. “I’ve made many memories with you, Hanako. Yet the fondest one is the day you let me feel your face. Even your burns. It must have been so difficult for you. Still, I wanted more. I wanted to feel all of you. Will you allow me that, Hanako?”

“Please, Lilly. Don’t be afraid to hurt me. I’m here like this because I trust both of you completely.”

“I appreciate it. Could you turn to face me?” Lilly asks. Just as Hanako starts to strain her neck, Lilly leans in for a slow, passionate kiss.

Okay, I definitely didn’t see that one coming. Not that I mind at all. If anything, seeing them like this brought back the arousal that had faded in this interlude. In an act of either initiative or just sheer excitement, I don’t even wait for them to pull back. My fingers get to work again, land around her right breast and gliding between her legs. Her skin already feels warmer than before.

“Mmm- Hisao!” Hanako finally breaks away from Lilly’s lips. “Could- you go down for me?”

Go down for- oh, does she mean go down on her? Now that, I can do. I hope.

“Not to worry, Hisao. I’ll take care of things up here.” With that reassurance, I steady myself and lower down to Hanako’s thighs. Almost laying face-forward, I plant a hand on each thigh in front of me. Not as though she can easily close her legs from the frogtie, though I prefer to keep things as steady as possible.

Surprisingly, Hanako is almost completely shaved down here, leaving just a small dark tuft on top. Rather than wonder who’s idea that was, I give a cursory lick. There’s already an enticing wetness, which has a hint of sweetness in its aftertaste.

“Ahhh!” Hanako gasps, which I take as approval. I move in again and go to work. Just like I’ve practised. Nothing too fancy, just simple motions. Sometimes, I press against Hanako’s soft skin with my lips. Then, I ply my tongue on her fleshy folds.

“How is it, Hanako? Good?” Lilly asks. I can just about make out her massaging Hanako’s breasts.

“Yes- yes. More, faster!” Hanako gasps. I am hardly one to refuse a lady. Just a matter of staying in control. I pick up the pace with my tongue a bit at a time, and Hanako’s soft moans escalate in pitch at about the same pace. Little, by little-

“Gaaaah!” That’s the first time I’ve heard Hanako squeak, or something to that effect. Whatever it was, it completely breaks my focus. I jump up from the sudden sound.

“Oh my!” It seems Lilly was also caught off-guard. “Hanako, did you-”

“No-” Hanako whispered. “I’m- sorry. I got a bit too excited too early.”

Lilly laughs softly. “Not to worry. Let’s swap places, Hisao. I have something new I want to try.” Shuffling around Hanako is quicker and simpler than expected, and I’m flush between Hanako’s back and the canopy of pillows. I just need to keep myself from poking Hanako down there, and it should be-

I hear a high pitched buzzing. Looking around Hanako, I see Lilly, holding a white hand-held vibrator. Where did that come from?

“I brought a few extra things to make this more interesting,” Lily explains, apparently picking up on my curiosity. “Well, you did for me, anyway.” So that was what was in the bag. If I had any idea what I was carrying…
“Gaaah! Li-Lilly!” Hanako’s legs are squirming. Did Lilly find her sweet spot that quickly? “Please, not so much!” I’ll take that as a yes. Lilly seems to turn the vibrator setting down, and I remember my own role. I reach around Hanako with each hand, getting a handle on her chest. Rather than a simple massage, I go for something more direct: taking a finger and teasing each of her nipples. Teasing each one with circular motions. Tightening my grip just a little with each passing second. The sound of buzzing keeps changing; I think Lilly is doing some teasing of her own. I can really feel Hanako’s heavy breathing now. Her attempt to rein in her squeaks and squeals. It’s actually kind of cute. Instead of dwelling on that, I plant a small kiss on her cheek.

“His-aaah!” Hanako cries out. That seems to have done it. The buzzing cuts out, and we all seem to take a quiet moment to catch our breath. I doubt my own heart could handle what Hanako’s is right now. I only hope that lived up to her expectations. Not the mention what’s to come.

“Are you ready, Hanako?” Lilly asks.

“Yeah,” Hanako gasps. I’m about as ready as I’ll ever be, both physically and mentally.

“Alright. Hisao, could you lie on your back, please?” Lilly asks. “We need a moment to prepare?”

“Prepare? Are you sure you don’t want my help?” I offer.

“Thank you, but I could use the practice for this,” Lilly replies. With that, I shift Hanako off into her care and slide down along the pillows. “Hisao, could you close your eyes for a moment? I’ll need a little more time to get ready.”

It’s a little bit tougher to stay stimulated in the dark. At least until I feel some shuffling and Hanako starts to moan a little. It isn’t long before she settles down, and there’s only the sound of more movement. At one point, I feel what must be Lilly shuffling through the pillows, before pulling back. It’s about another minute in the dark before anything else happens.

“Alright, hold out your hand,” Lilly says, and I reach out in the direction of the voice as best I can. After a couple of seconds, something thin and soft is in my hands. “You can open your eyes now.”

There’s one major change to greet me, and what a change it is. Hanako is now wearing a collar of deep blue leather. With a leash attached. The end of which I was just handed. When I stop averting my eyes, I also notice Hanako’s legs are no longer tied.

“I- uh- why are you-” I stammer. I didn’t fall asleep while my eyes were closed, did I?

Lilly giggles. “Surprised? Hanako wanted this to be just like our first time; I’m sure you remember.” I could hardly forget that day. Though I’m still scrambling my mind to try and figure out where the collar comes in. “I didn’t mind too much, only it required me to undo the knots tying her legs I worked so hard on. A compromise was required.”

A compromise? This is a compromise? What’s next, is she going to make Hanako wear a ball gag and call me master? Well, not at the same time. Hanako’s face is red enough already.

I’m so focused on Hanako not knowing where to look, I barely even notice the hand creeping along my leg until it gets between them, getting a grasp on me. Not that I mind too much, given the rush of excitement it causes, but nothing much happens after that, Lilly just seems to be holding me steady.

“Are you ready to begin, Hanako? No need to be shy,” Lilly says, though even at this point I think Hanako would disagree. That at least explains why Lilly is holding me steady down there.

With Hanako’s arms still tightly bound, she has to carefully move over on top of me; Lilly attempts to give what assistance she can with her free hand. It’s a good minute of shuffling and close calls before Hanako is firmly on top of me.

Woah! To my surprise, there’s no agonizing over getting started. Hanako lowers herself around me as Lilly releases her hand. With a few seconds and nothing more than a gasp from Hanako, I’m all the way in. I feel a rush of excitement, and not as strange as I thought I would doing my girlfriend’s best friend. My friend. The excitement starts to fade though as Hanako seems to need to catch her breath.

Lilly places her hands on Hanako’s shoulders. “Come on, there’s no need to stop here. Take it slow, get a good pace going. I’ll hold you steady.” True to her word, Lilly slides her hands along Hanako’s sides, and Hanako plucks the courage to start moving. It feels as good as ever, but Hanako’s eyes have been stuck closed since she started to ride me.

“Keep going, you’re doing fine,” I say to her, which seems to put a little more energy into her pace. I pull the leash just a little; it should go taut before she completely comes off of me. “Can I make this any better for you?”

“Puh-please. Just- well- rub my breasts, alright?” Hanako gasps. With my one free hand, I reach out to her right side, caressing the right side. With impressive quick-thinking, Lilly runs her hand up the other side and wraps her tender hand around. I follow suit, trying to match Lilly’s movements; send Hanako’s gasps into just that slightly higher pitch. I run my hands around, rub and squeeze both the smooth and the coarse, scarred skin equally. I think that’s what Hanako would want the most.

Her hips really start to move, and it feels like the whole room is heating up. It isn’t long before I too am losing myself into a series of heavy pants, and I squeeze her harder than I intended to. Hanako drives on heedless. Faster. Faster, faster-

I reached my peak, and with a little help from Lilly, Hanako does as well. Lilly pulls away, and I take advantage by pulling Hanako forward, leaving her stuck resting on top of me.

“Was- was I good?” Hanako asks. If I wasn’t out of breath, I might have laughed. The poor girl still has some insecurity to overcome, I guess.

“Fine. Just fine. I just need to rest for a bit,” I say. Between the warmth I feel and a faint dizziness, the only thing I can do now is close my eyes and drift away…

---

My senses return to me, I’m not sure how much later it is, though. The curtain is closed and the lights are on. I’m on my back still, minus Hanako and any other evidence of what took place. It takes a couple more seconds to realise I’ve been moved to the other end of the bed. Before I can lift myself up, Lilly comes into view right above me, still completely undressed.

“My, you gave me quite a scare, you know.” It can’t have been that bad if they just let me sleep it off.

“Sorry. I didn’t realise it would take so much out of me.”

Lilly laughs gently. “Well, I suppose you would be more exhausted than either of us.” That’s right, the bag. “Still, I know a way you can make it up to me.”

Damn, she isn’t actually going to tie me up this time, right. “Well, alright. What’s that?”

“Well.” Lilly runs her hand down my chest. “I’d like to pick up where we left off. Just you and me this time.” Well, with a refreshing nap behind me, I suppose it’s possible. “Plus a spectator, of course.”

I tilt my head up and realise what she means. Hanako is at the other end, tied to the posts of the bead by each arm completely bare. “I- what’s going on?”

Lilly giggles again. “You thought Hanako would be satisfied with just the once? You’re an in-demand man now, Hisao.” Well, that’s something I never imagined hearing. “So, we used your little nap time to figure something out. You don’t mind indulging her a little more, do you?”

“Well, if you’re alright with it, then-” I tense up as Lilly takes a grasp on me down there again.

“I knew you would understand. All you need to do is let me get to work. Hanako will enjoy the show, and be perfectly quiet while doing so.” Oh boy. This is going to be a long trip, isn’t it? If it’s the good or bad kind remains to be seen.

Woah! Lilly’s using her tongue. Not a bad start.
NuclearStudent

Re: Cross-Pollination (Post Lilly GE, lewdfic)

Post by NuclearStudent »

you rise
Feurox: it is extremely difficult to tell whether you're echoing some very interesting sentiments or if you're just attempting to be trite or funny
MegaTank

Post by MegaTank »

NuclearStudent wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:26 am you rise

I'm sorry, what?
NuclearStudent

Post by NuclearStudent »

MegaTank wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:40 pm

I'm sorry, what?
Sorry, that was meant as a "welcome to the forums."

Is this fic finished, or is there more? The ending is rather abrupt.
Feurox: it is extremely difficult to tell whether you're echoing some very interesting sentiments or if you're just attempting to be trite or funny
MegaTank

Post by MegaTank »

NuclearStudent wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:00 pm
MegaTank wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:40 pm

I'm sorry, what?
Sorry, that was meant as a "welcome to the forums."

Is this fic finished, or is there more? The ending is rather abrupt.
Eh, I guess I wanted to have something that finished in a more open ended way. Sorry if that was confusing.

Honestly, I'm not really sure whether to continue or not. I could cook up a few ideas of where to go next...
Hanako Fancopter

Post by Hanako Fancopter »

Just wanted to pop in to say that this little romp has my official smut seal of approval.
An Unusual Friendship (Misha x Hanako Route)
Riposte (Rika Mini-Route)
One-Shots Thread (Random Smut/Meme Stories)
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I suppose realism and characterization wasn't exactly a high priority for this story, still the set up felt nice and the characters were in character up until Hanako asking for sex.

For what it was, it's not bad.
Not Dead Yet