DackFayded Story Archive, AKA "I Swear I Write More Than Just Smut" - Updated 12/31/2019

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: DackFayded Story Archive, AKA "I Swear I Write More Than Just Smut" - Updated 12/16/2019

Post by Mirage_GSM »

“Lilly, words cannot express how happy you’ve made me ever since I met you. Not a day goes by that I’m not reminded of how special you are to me. I found you as a boy, broken and without a place in the world. You grounded me, gave me a sense of peace and something to strive for. You helped me find my purpose, and have been there every step of the way in my life after Yamaku.”
At first I thought this was supposed to be the braille message... And then I wondered just how big this ring box was... :lol:
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
DackFayded

Sunday Game Night

Post by DackFayded »

“So, what’s the plan for tonight?”

The usuals for Sunday Game Night, consisting of myself, Miki, Suzu, Natsume, and Naomi, have taken our regular spots in the most comfortable seats available in the recreation room of the girl’s dorm. This time, it seems Miki is to be the one to provide our weekly entertainment. She grins, reaches under her chair, and slams a box down on the table.

“Monopoly!”

Without waiting for any noises of ascent or disagreement, she fights with the lid of the box for a few moments before it comes free. Settling the box inside the lid, she begins setting out the board.

“I’ll be banker.” Suzu says tiredly, already beginning to look a bit drowsy as she begins parcelling out everyone’s starting cash. Monopoly is something I’m sure anyone our age is at least passingly familiar with, but I can’t exactly call myself a master real estate strategist. Miki takes the cat for herself, Natsume and Naomi take the Scottie and top hat respectively, and I settle on the boot for myself. After a quick round of rolls, it’s decided that Naomi will start, and the game is off.

Before Naomi’s finished her turn, Suzu is gone. Slumped back onto the couch, eyes shut and snoring softly.

By the time it finally comes to Miki’s turn, she already looks a bit bored. Befre she’s even finished moving her piece for the turn and buying her property, I see a mischievous glint in her eye as she glances towards me. “Why don’t we make this a bit more interesting?”

“I’m not taking off my clothes in the common room, Miki” Natsume says flatly, crossing her arms and staring at Miki. “Not that Naomi and Hisao wouldn’t appreciate that.”

“Hisao only likes girl that know how to please a man, Ooe.”

Natsume just shrugs, rolling the dice and taking her turn in stride. “I’m sure most things that Naomi enjoys are more than applicable to most men as well.”

“Hey babe, can you like, not?” Naomi squakes, her face red as a beet as she glares at Natsume.

“Anyways,” Miki interjects as the turn passes to Naomi. “That wasn’t what I had in mind. I was thinking that whoever loses first is at the mercy of whoever wins, and whoever gets second gets to do whatever they want to third place.”

Naomi seems to genuinely consider the proposition, whereas Natsume looks more like she’s running a hundred different equations in her head, as if calculating just how much risk-to-reward there is in Miki’s additional set of rules. Eventually, Natsume gives her ascent with one of her trademark shrugs, and Naomi gives a nod a moment after. “Seems fair enough,” Natsume says, and a second later three sets of eyes turn to me.

This could all go either very wrong or very right. On one hand, Miki is my girlfriend, and I have a fairly good idea of what her intention of “at the victor’s mercy” is. On the other hand, Natsume is like an loof Shizune with how she runs the Newspaper Club, and Naomi is still a bit of a mystery to me, despite how upbeat and energetic she is.

“Wadd’ya say, sweetie?” Miki coos, trailing a finger along my knee as she does. I clear my throat before even trying to speak for fear of whatever unintelligible squawking noise might come out of my throat otherwise.

“S-Sure, why not? All in good fun, right?”

Ah, that oh-so-familiar half-lidded gaze from Miki that I’ve come to recognize over the past few weeks. It’s her way of telling me “I’ve got you now, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

“Of course, Hisao. All in good fun.” Miki practically purrs before withdrawing from me, settling back into her seat next to me. The next few turns pass mostly uneventually as we divy out the properties, with only a few exchanges of rent between us. I’ve managed to secure a few stretches of higher-end properties for myself, as well as a seemingly-miraculous monopolies on railroads and utilies. Natsume and Naoimi have a rather similar strategy between them, focusing on taking as many properties as possible rather than trying to establish monopolies.

Miki, on the other hand, doesn’t seem to have any strategy in mind whatsoever. The best I can guess is that she’s simply doing her best to keep me from finishing my monopolies, rather than trying to establish her own real estate empire. Over the next few turns, se manages to weasel we way into owning the rest of each monopoly I’ve involved myself except for Boardwalk and Park Place. It isn’t until she lands on my hotel’d Boardwalk that I realize her mischievous genius.

“Uh-oh! Looks like I just don’t have enough to pay up. Guess I have to go bankrupt!” Miki tries to sound as genuinely dismayed as she can, but the sidelong look she gives me only serves to confirm my suspicions. She hasn’t been trying to win this game whatsoever.

She’s been trying to lose, and in doing so, set me up to ensure my victory.

With all of Miki’s properties transferring to me, the rest of the game proceeds rather quickly, as nearly half of the board belongs to me at that points. Naomi eventually falls to Natsume, but by then the gap between us is simply too great for her to recover from, and the board ends up under my iron grip only a few turns later.

Natsume glares at the board for a moment before closing her eyes and taking a breath, any tension built up inside her gone in just a moment. “Well done, Hisao. It seems you are the victor, and I believe your prize is getting rather impatient.”

As if to confirm Natsume’s point, I feel a pair of slender, tan arms slowly wrap around my shoulders from behind and a head nuzzle into mine. “To the victor go the spoils.” Miki purrs into my ear, before her grip tightens a bit. “You gals mind getting Snoozu back to her room before you go at it?”

Naomi flushes again, while Natsume annoyedly waves her hand at us. “Yes yes, go on and be ravaged, Miura. We’ll be the responsible ones, like usual.”

“You know me so well, Ooe.” Miki fires back, voice dripping with sarcasm as she pulls me from my seat, tugging me along towards the stairs before pulling away and dashing off. She turns and flashes me a wink and a hungry smile before disappearing up the stairwell. I pause to collect the board while Natsume and Naomi load Suzu between themselves to carry her.

“Enjoy yourself, Hisao.” Natsume says, in her usual monotone. I’ve learned that it’s not that she’s exactly bored of the conversation at hand, she just doesn’t emote much. “We certainly will. Just don’t let her break you, that would be unfortunate.”

“I’ll...certainly try my best.” I reply and head off for Miki’s room. Monopoly box in tow. As embarrassing as it is to walk through the halls of the dorm knowing exactly what’s waiting for me at the end, it’s also rather exciting. I knock on Miki’s door as I arrive. “Come in~!” She calls from inside. After taking a moment to prepare myself for whatever I find on the other side, I turn the handle and push open the door.

I was completely unprepared for what I see.

Miki has taken the extra time her lead has given her to completely strip down and pose herself on her bed. Her stump props her head up, one leg cocked up, and her blanket drawn up just enough to hide between her legs and nothing else. “Took you long enough.” She purrs, lifting her hand to crook a finger, beckoning me forward. I don’t need any more of an invitation than that.

I kick the door shut behind me and move towards her, my tie quickly tossed aside before beginning to work on my shirt. Miki reaches out as I come close, grabbing me by the shirt and pulling me in on top of her. Even with only one hand, she makes rather quick work of the rest of the buttons and peels my shirt off by the collar.

It’s always so immediately evident to me the difference in our familiarity with intimacy. My hands have certainly become less unsure than they had been weeks ago, but there is still practiced familiarity to everything that Miki does Miki put it rather eloquently once.

“You can either be bothered that you aren’t my first, or you can enjoy what I’ve learned.”

I have thoroughly enjoyed everything she’s learned.

In just a few moments of fumbling hands and hungry kisses, the rest of my clothing is discarded as well, leaving us pressed against one another, our shared anticipation building as we caress each other. As passionate and forward as Miki is as a person, she likes to take her time when it matters.

Her hand snakes its way down my chest and between my legs, wrapping around me length as she shifts her hips underneath me. A nip on my jaw is all the request I need to bring my hips forward and sink into her, eliciting a moan from both of us. Miki wraps her legs around my waist and her left arm around my neck, her hand tangling itself into my hair as I begin to move, settling into my usual rhythm for whenever I find myself on top. Thankfully she likes to take things slowly when she’s not completely in control.

“You’re getting - ah~, g-good at this.” She croons into my neck, holding me tightly against her with one arm.

“Had a… good teacher…” I reply as coyly as I can manage, which isn’t very at the moment. She still giggles anyway, a beautiful sound cut short by an even more beautiful moan directly into my ear. She knows how to get exactly what she wants out of me without ever asking for it, as just hearing her make that noise makes me pick up the pace.

Getting a bit rougher and faster seems to have flipped a switch for Miki, as a deep purr rises from her chest before she tightens her grip around my waist, drawing me into her before pushing my shoulder and rolling at the same time, pushing me over and ending up with her on top of me. Miki gazes down into my eyes with a familiar hunger that never fails to send a pleasant shiver up my spine.

Slowly, she draws herself up and away from me in one fluid motion, rolling her hips against mine and placing her hand on my chest to steady herself. Her left arm curls up behind her head, baring her chest to me even further as she takes control, pinning me to the bed and settling into her own rhythm. Miki grinds against me, face flushed and barely able to maintain the smirk pulling at her lips.

“See something you like, sweetheart?” She coos, the heat and pressure almost overwhelming me as she keeps my fully inside her. It’s only now that I’m acutely aware of the lack of anything between us. I open my mouth to voice my concerns, and Miki silences me by leaning down and kissing me, finally beginning to raise her hips before slamming back down against me.

“Don’t worry.” She sighs, soft and breathy against my lips. “I want it inside, Hisao…” Miki moans, pulling on my lower lip with her teeth.

She’s always been good at getting what she wants.

Even if I wanted to resist, it’s not like I really could in this position. Miki is totally in control at this point, and I’m in no condition to resist anything that she wants. Her movements are starting to become jerky and desperate, clearly nearing the same release that I’m quickly approaching. Her eyes grow hazy and unfocused as she thinks only of our bodies together, mouth slightly agape and tongue threatening to push free from her slightly-parted lips.

The edge comes for me first, my hips bucking instinctually as Miki slams herself down against me. Her eyes twitch for a moment as I cum inside her, the first spurt enough to send her over as well. Each uncontrolled jerk of her hips against mine sends another wave of pleasure radiating throughout my body.

After a few moments of pure, shared ecstasy, Miki collapses against my chest. Her breathing is deep and steady, every bit of tension in her body draining away in her post-coital afterglow. Slowly, she slides off of me and snuggles up next to me, giving a happy hum as she nestles herself between my arm and torso.

“We can clean up in a bit.” She sighs, resting her stump on my chest. “You get some well-earned lovey-dovey time.”

“Is that all it takes?” I fire back, trying my best to keep my eyes open. “Small price to pay for cuddling.”

“Shut it, lover boy.”
PsychicSpy

Re: DackFayded Story Archive, AKA "I Swear I Write More Than Just Smut" - Updated 12/31/2019

Post by PsychicSpy »

“Anyways,” Miki interjects as the turn passes to Naomi. “That wasn’t what I had in mind. I was thinking that whoever loses first is at the mercy of whoever wins, and whoever gets second gets to do whatever they want to third place.”

Naomi seems to genuinely consider the proposition, whereas Natsume looks more like she’s running a hundred different equations in her head, as if calculating just how much risk-to-reward there is in Miki’s additional set of rules. Eventually, Natsume gives her ascent with one of her trademark shrugs, and Naomi gives a nod a moment after. “Seems fair enough,” Natsume says, and a second later three sets of eyes turn to me.
Dang and I'd hoped that I'd finally see some Natsume x Hisao smut...

I jest (mostly). Good quick story. A SPAG error here and there, but good Miki x Hisao smut overall, and I'm very pleased to see a Monopoly story on the site!
Mirage_GSM

Re: DackFayded Story Archive, AKA "I Swear I Write More Than Just Smut" - Updated 12/31/2019

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Natsume gives her ascent
assent
Natsume is like an loof Shizune
What's a "loof"?
It’s only now that I’m acutely aware of the lack of anything between us.
Uh... Hisao should really be more aware... :roll:

And are people still playing Monopoly? :-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

The smut stuff isn't typically my thing. I guess it was okay for what it was. There was one glaring mistake in the first story though.
“Like what you see?” She asks breathily, and I’m vaguely aware of her hands pulling off my tie
Her hands? Plural? Miki?

Oops.

The fluffy Lilly story I did like though. I think you got a good grasp on Akira's tone there.
Not Dead Yet