YouTube - Voice Acting/Let's Play

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

PrinceVinc

YouTube - Voice Acting/Let's Play

Post by PrinceVinc »

Howdy you all.

I asked my friend a long time ago what I could do on my Channel and he suggested this very Game.
Needles to say, I am stunned by it to this very day. I watched alot of VN but they where bland, totally focused on corny lines and fanservice. I thought every VN is like that.
But than I gave this one a try and what can I say: I laughed, I raged, I cried and I loved (more or less) this game is till this day the best VN I had the pleasure to read.

And now, well hardly to guess but, I am a Let's Player but not any kind of Let's Player!
I am a dude from Germany who really likes the English language, so everything I do on my channel is in English (with very few exceptions).
And before I started doing Let's Plays I was a YT Voice Actor, wich unfortunately vanished due to Copyright BS.

The point is this game combined the things I like most in Gaming: A good Story, English and the means to Voice Act again. Of Course I was a little rusty and not so used to speak in English, but I had a grand time doing so and Captured it for everyone to see. The first few Episodes where not so good cause I stumbeld alot. But in the end I was pleased with the result and the game itself.

And just a few days ago, I continued with this Novel.

So for everyone who are interested in it to see my first time experience with every Girl/Story arc, feel free to visit me here:
Emi finished:
Hanako New:
KatawaHaremGod

Re: YouTube - Voice Acting/Let's Play

Post by KatawaHaremGod »

Guten tag! Wie geht's?

Das war lustig :lol:

(My German is very very rusty by now, especially the Grammatik, es ist sehr schlecht :lol: )

Yeah I'll check out your LP I liked Emi a lot anyway :P :oops:
Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba!

1) Lilly 2) Emi/Hanako 3) Misha 4)Rin/Shizine: I don't hate anyone, but I guess I'm a Lillypad :lol:
PrinceVinc

Post by PrinceVinc »

Awfully nice of you. And yeah I suck in German grammar, too. In fact it's even worse than my English grammar.

And your Pic shows the appreciation for Emi, hopefully the Voice I gave her is not to weird xD
KatawaHaremGod

Post by KatawaHaremGod »

Ich liebe Emi und Lilly ;)

Hanako ist auch meine Freundin (?) :lol:

Ich liebe Shizune und Rin nicht :lol:

Nein, nein, :oops: :cry:

Ich liebe die Madchen uber alles :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

( :mrgreen: )

1) Lilly 2) Emi/Hanako 3) Misha 4)Rin/Shizine: I don't hate anyone, but I guess I'm a Lillypad :lol:
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Friendly reminder to use English in the sections of the forum not expressly marked otherwise.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

KatawaHaremGod

Post by KatawaHaremGod »

Si, no parliamo Italiano, por favore :lol:

Ok fine :lol:

Giving voices to the game makes it come more alive, definitely.

Nothing personal though but I would kind of prefer a *girl* to do the female voices, its a bit jarring especially in the actual dramatic scenes, I mean, I've done my own personal readings in silly accents for the comedic scenes, but for the serious scenes, I would just do Hisao in my normal voice (and imagine the girls' voices in my head, because I can't do a falsetto :lol: )

Thanks anyway for sharing and danke schoen! 8) :)

Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I think there are plenty of people who did that.
Personally I don't see the point. Youtube will by neccessity have a worse quality than the original, and you can't go through at your own pace.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.