Kagami Pseudo-Route [Updated 7/6]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

PKMNthiefChris

Re: Kagami Pseudo-Route [Updated 7/6]

Post by PKMNthiefChris »

Well uh... This hasn't been updated in over 2 years so I just want to say that what's been here so far was excellent. I dunno if this will ever get a revival but... Thank you for sharing this piece with us. Hisao has gotten himself into a massive hole but against my judgement I'll have faith in the Master of Romance.
NelNinja

Post by NelNinja »

I'm not sure how subtle you intended to be with her memory loss, but I enjoyed piecing it together in act 1 once it hit me that's what was happening. I only just started reading this fic--right at the beginning of Act 2--though I'm enjoying it immensely.

No pressure, you've already said you have intentions to finish it and that life is being a bitch, I'm just worried because I've really enjoyed what I've read so far! I especially like that Kagami is more forward with her feelings than many of the girls in KS; Emi's route is the first route I completed in KS and her just nonchalantly being like, "kiss me now!" was refreshing as I've gone through the game again recently. Good luck forgetmenot
I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing
Character Impressions:
Misha>Emi=Hanako=Lilly=Shizune=Rin
I wrote things!
The Sound of Silence - Shizune one-shot
Pilgrimage - A Subversion of Fate - Hisao sans heart attack (Uncancelled)
PB and Bananas (Post Rin good ending one-shot)
PersonR12

Post by PersonR12 »

I just wanna say that I love this shit and I really hope this doesn't become a dead fic, even though it kind of is already. If you got shit to deal with irl that always comes first. Once that's sorted try not to forget about this cuz it is really fucking good.
I am a human person.
SuzuSuzuki_bestgirl

Post by SuzuSuzuki_bestgirl »

I know I'm probably being quite annoying with all of my recent comments around here recently, given this forums age and declining viewership, however I think it's amazing this game is still drawing people like me into the universe of fanfic (which I had previously had no idea was so good). Forgetmenot, I don't know if you still frequent this place, but if you do, I hope you know whats here so far is amazing! Kagami is a great OC, one of the best I've seen around here, and your version of Hisao is as much of a giant dickhead as he is in the game, which is also nice to see :twisted:
Last edited by SuzuSuzuki_bestgirl on Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NuclearStudent

Post by NuclearStudent »

SuzuSuzuki_bestgirl wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:47 pm I know I'm probably being quite annoying with all of my recent comments around here recently, given this forums age and declining viewership, however I think it's amazing this game is still drawing people like me into the universe of fanfic (which I had previously had no idea was so good). Forgetmenot, I don't know if you still frequent this place, but if you do, I hope you know whats here so far is amazing, and I really hope that one day you come back to finish this off.. Kagami is a great OC, one of the best I've seen around here, and your version of Hisao is as much of a giant dickhead as he is in the game, which is also nice to see :twisted:
don't worry about it
Feurox: it is extremely difficult to tell whether you're echoing some very interesting sentiments or if you're just attempting to be trite or funny
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

SuzuSuzuki_bestgirl wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:47 pm I know I'm probably being quite annoying with all of my recent comments around here recently, given this forums age and declining viewership, however I think it's amazing this game is still drawing people like me into the universe of fanfic (which I had previously had no idea was so good). Forgetmenot, I don't know if you still frequent this place, but if you do, I hope you know whats here so far is amazing, I hope to one day see this story continued! Kagami is a great OC, one of the best I've seen around here, and your version of Hisao is as much of a giant dickhead as he is in the game, which is also nice to see :twisted:
If you have something to say, feel free to say it. This forum was never too worried about bringing back old topics.

And because there was never a "welcome" topic on this forum, I'm just going to say "hi."

As for the story, I love Kagami myself.
Not Dead Yet
brythain

Post by brythain »

SuzuSuzuki_bestgirl wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:47 pm Kagami is a great OC, one of the best I've seen around here…
She was so great I got permission from forgetmenot to include her in my own fanfics. There's so much mystery, tragedy, and character in her.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)