KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Silentcook »

G3n0c1de wrote:Also, I know the devs tend to avoid 4chan like the plague, but I wonder if they read these stories?
I don't avoid 4chan like the plague, but I post on it maybe once a month on average, and I haven't started a thread in years.

I read like one of these archived stories, back when there was just Yamaku Man writing them. Since then, nothing.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Post by Guest »

Silentcook wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:Also, I know the devs tend to avoid 4chan like the plague, but I wonder if they read these stories?
I don't avoid 4chan like the plague, but I post on it maybe once a month on average, and I haven't started a thread in years.

I read like one of these archived stories, back when there was just Yamaku Man writing them. Since then, nothing.
You should read some of the stories in the archives, some of them are pretty funny.
Richiter Bromont

Post by Richiter Bromont »

Sorry, places to be.

The dramatic conclusion to the Katawa Rangers happens tomorrow.
SivakAurak

Post by SivakAurak »

Richiter Bromont wrote:Sorry, places to be.

The dramatic conclusion to the Katawa Rangers happens tomorrow.

S'all good. You better enjoy yourself tonight, else all will be wasted.
^^^A very bad man^^^
Stand in Storyteller

Post by Stand in Storyteller »

My apologies, but i just literally returned from work. Rather then the usual time that i usually get off. So I was unable to do a thread tonight, but unless something happens tomorrow. I'll do one then.
Umaguma

Post by Umaguma »

Just came back this morning from camping and hiking in the mountains, so I'm still tired and haven't unpacked yet. I'll do a thread tomorrow, same time, unless other things come up.
Richiter Bromont

Post by Richiter Bromont »

Sorry, got something else going on again.

Monday night for sure.
Green Ranger vs White Ranger.

You'll love it.
Stand in Storyteller

Good news everyone, i got off work at my usual time. So i'l be able to do a tread tonight. 10:30pm Central Standard time
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Guest wrote:You should read some of the stories in the archives, some of them are pretty funny.
I will have support this post. Even if they arent done by storyteller or the other dude (mental block sorry!!!), and aren't necessarily canon (in whatever way that word applies to the stories), some of them are really god damn funny. Shining Gundam anyone??
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

What happened to the Stand-in?
Stand in Storyteller

Seroanth wrote:What happened to the Stand-in?
My apologies, with my computer freezing and 4chan freaking out my thread got 404'd when a lot of people weren't able to post on it. Also i'll type my intro post ahead, rather then at 10:30. Since it took a lot longer then i thought and some users probably thought i wasn't foing it. Also i'm shortening my 'vote time' from 15-20 minutes, to 10-15 minutes. So unless i get a tie, users woudn't have to wait half an hour for responces. (15-20 for votes + 10-15 typing a response = 30 minutes)

Unless something comes up, i'll see you folks at 10:30PM tonight.

Post by Guest »

/a/ froze. Thread isn't 404'd as of right now but oh well.
Stand in Storyteller

Guest wrote:/a/ froze. Thread isn't 404'd as of right now but oh well.
Well it seems that there were a few more posts after 4chan 'unfroze' so there was enough posts to get a chose. Though the funny thing is that last night there was 3-4 votes in before 4chan crashed. And ended up being the winning choice anyway.

so see you folks at 10:30
Umaguma

Post by Umaguma »

I think I'll just watch SiS and Bromont do their threads tonight. I'll do one tommorow.