Cup and Saucer: A Rika Fan Route

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Oddball

Re: Cup and Saucer: A Rika Fan Route

Post by Oddball »

It seems this user joined, posted for a month, then disappeared. Which is a shame because I really like this version of Rika. She far more confused and conflicted than the typical self-destructive or dark one you usually see people write.

I also find her relationships with the other characters interesting. She's not really friendly with Lilly, but she's social with her. Saki seems to be her best friend, but they don't seem to actually hang out regularly.

I really wish this would have continued. I was quite interested in seeing where this was going.
Not Dead Yet
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

With all the new Rika stories that have appeared since that first few of them, luckily self-destructive and dark is not typical anymore. :-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I've seen so much of the old characterization, I think that's just automatically where my mind goes now.
Not Dead Yet
TubaMirum

Post by TubaMirum »

To the point where self destructive doesn't even seem like Rika to relative newcomers :)
Gustav Mahler wrote:If you find you're boring your audience, go slower not faster.
Downix

Post by Downix »

Somehow I missed this one while looking for Rika fanfics. Beyond typographical and grammatical errors, the story itself is well done so far and I hope to see more.

There is one nitpick. She has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, which is not a "cardiac disease". She's missing half of her heart.
It would state "Arrhythmia, HLHS", because HLHS has specific treatments, such as the use of warfarin, which would alter how she is treated in an emergency. But it is literally a nitpick, because she nails on all of the important points.
Last edited by Downix on Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sloth4

Post by sloth4 »

I like this new version of Rika. She's so vulnerable and confused. Well done.