"24 Hour nursing staff"

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

XtC

Re: "24 Hour nursing staff"

Post by XtC »

Suriko wrote:
Bara wrote: Actualy, if I remember correctly, one of the devs posted in another thread that Emi is is older than Lilly. Emi is "legal" (18) and Lilly is still "jailbait" (17). :lol:
Like it matters a lot. All it takes is a sentence from the writer to make time pass, so the characters are whatever age the writer wants/needs them to be.
Are there any other gnats to strain at? :wink:
Old and incorrect information. As per the website, Lilly's birthday is in February while the game starts in June. She's 18 during the game.

Hisao is also 18 during the game.
Wait so since its past March that makes Emi 19.....What blasphemy is this!!
On a side note so then that means that pretty early on most of the girls will be of legal age meaning no awkward time skips :P
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

How do you come to the conclusion Emi is 19? At the start of the game she, Lilly, Shizune and Rin are 18, while Hanako and Misha are 17.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Actually she is 20 by now.

You know... since the game takes place in 2007?
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Oh, in real life terms. Herp di derp.
scineram

Post by scineram »

What is this BS? Age of consent is 14. Here. 13 in Japan.
XtC

Post by XtC »

scineram wrote:What is this BS? Age of consent is 14. Here. 13 in Japan.
Well 1 where is here and 2 you are absolutely wrong, I've been there and know that all municipalities and prefectures have their own particular laws such as Tokyo’s “Youth Protection Law” where in such case you have to be at least 17 so it's depending where you are, and unless you are in the slums(a.k.a they don't care) it's above 13. Also now that i think about the way Shizune and Misha barged into Hisao's room i doubt the staff really care about the issue, since the school is at the same time supposed to be giving freedom to the students so it doesn't feel like it's a jail(the doctor(not nurse) had said it so i take it to be true)
delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

scineram wrote:What is this BS? Age of consent is 14. Here. 13 in Japan.
This has nothing to do with the age of consent and more with the fact that they're senior high schoolers. And likely also with the fact that, unlike you, we're not in it for the loli. If it really bothers you so much, you can just PRETEND they're 14.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

Silentcook wrote:Speaking as a medical professional: there is no such thing as complete emergency coverage, ever. You're attributing to our fictional school a degree of guarantee-ism that is even more fictional.

It would be nice if everybody had a guardian angel attached 24/7, but that's beyond impractical.
pretty much this. In most cases someone would find the person before they die.... hopefully.

In the case of Emi she would have a cell phone I hope.
Lunchbox

Post by Lunchbox »

She'll flip upside down and walk on her hands.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Lunchbox wrote:She'll flip upside down and walk on her hands.
You know for some odd reason that reminded me about those necromorphs from Dead Space. They should give Rin arms like those.

She'll paint her wall, with your blood! Sounds catchy, doesn't it?