Akira Pseudo-Route [Complete!]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Razoredge

Re: Akira Pseudo-Route [Complete!]

Post by Razoredge »

And now I want to write a route about Akira :')

I read this story now, and I must say...
Wow. I even don't have the words to describe it. I don't have finished it yet, but for what I have read... It's just awesome.
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route, Lullaby of an open heart : A Saki pseudo-route & Sakura Blossom : A way with Hisao
Padjil

Post by Padjil »

After having read this fan fiction over and over again during 3 years, I finally create an acount to tell you that I loved it to the beginning until the end.

It was the first fanfction that I read, thanks to katawa shojo facebook group, and It was sometime hard because english is not my mother language, and I love to read it again each time.

I also devour all of you pastbin fanfiction and I must say they also all nice, especially Miki's (aside Akira of course).

Thanks to you I also discover other amazing fancfiction on this forum, so after all this times I say: THANK YOU VERY MUCH THANATOS!

And I hope that you write other fanfiction !

I must say I would love to see Hisao's parents reaction with Akira :D
Too much amazing fan fiction! Akira pseudo route by thanatos, Suzu by Scissor, Miki, Aoi, Rinka, Post Lily ending, Learning to fly and so much .....
Misha

Post by Misha »

This was very nice to read!
Wahahahahaha~!
InSaiyan

Post by InSaiyan »

Well, it's been 4 days of straight reading, but I finally finished it up.

I'm sad that it had to end, just like I was with the vanilla KS story. You did an absolutely incredible job of fleshing out the characters and the story, and you stayed true to the characters that we're already familiar with.

I really do appreciate the time and hard work you put into the story. I see you hit some speed bumps in life along the way and I think that says a lot about a person when they don't give up.

I'm a big Sinatra fan, so you really got me with those titles. Plus, it fits so well with the story too!

Thank you for this experience! I'll always have a special place for this story now!
"We're just two children, pretending to be adults, aren't we?"

Current project: Teach Me To Dance: A Natsume Ooe Pseudo-Route
Ryano

Post by Ryano »

I've absolutely crammed my reading of this fan-fic into one solid block, and I'm so glad that I'm only just discovering it, now it is complete, as I dont think I'd have the patience to wait for the updates after each post, such is the quality of this proposed story line.
As many have said earlier, the fleshing out of the characters was brilliant as was, well, everything else.
I rarely get the feeling of 'well, now what do I do now I've finished this' once I've finished a book, a game, anything, but I do with this, even with the other fan-fics available.
I had the same feeling when I completed KS about 3 years ago (I've only just started it again as it affected me that much when I first played/read it, and it appears to be doing the same again) and I dont feel like theres any greater accolade than to say it would fit perfectly in KS.
I just wish i could draw and add some art to the story, but we'll leave that to the professionals eh.
Thank you Thanatos02 for spending an awful lot of time writing this up, especially with issues and events going on when you were writing it.
AzureKite

Post by AzureKite »

You know honestly i binge read this fan fic last night and i gotta say its reignited my love for katawa all over again :D
nukefile

Post by nukefile »

I just... I read the route in 6 days, 'cause I read all comments to the story. You are awesome, the story turned out to be awesome, I just... I have no outher words than: Thank you for sharing this masterpiece of fan fiction!
sloth4

Post by sloth4 »

I love love LOVE this story. It is without a doubt my favorite pseudo-route and I glad they put it in the fanfic recs on TV Tropes, which is where I found it. I especially like how different the story feels because Akira isn't a student and thus most everything happens outside Yamaku. Which is always more fun than rehashing canon.

I enjoyed it so much, that when I read FluffandCrunch's "Reunion- Hisao and Akira Avoid The Family," I was legitimately sad and depressed by the end. Which is funny, because before I read your story, Akira wasn't that important to me.

Have you written any other stories? I'd be interested in anything else you've done.
Padjil

Post by Padjil »

Sloth4: Thanatos have a Pastebin with lot of short fan fiction about KS.
Too much amazing fan fiction! Akira pseudo route by thanatos, Suzu by Scissor, Miki, Aoi, Rinka, Post Lily ending, Learning to fly and so much .....
SJFzone

Post by SJFzone »

This was really, really good! I saw this poppin off back in 2014, but for some reason couldn't bring myself to start it. Maybe I was hesitant to start an unfinished work that was so long, or maybe I was skeptical of an Akira route. Either way, now I've finished it... thank god it's the weekend.

It really was fantastic. Although I do agree with many of Oddball's points about the fic, (except the one about the job; I can personally see the school and his peers appreciating a drive to push himself) I feel like most of those issues are just kind of... inevitable. Maybe not those specifically, but in my mind Akira and Hisao are simply two people who are not supposed to go well together. And through any problems people have with the fic, it's undeniable that through the eyes of at least most of the readers including myself, they went well together.

This fic should not have worked. Thanatos made it work.

And that deserves great kudos alone. Having it be fantastic is a bonus.
Best Girl: Hanako = Rin > Lilly > Emi > Shizune
pdrocker1

Post by pdrocker1 »

This was fucking awesome. Thank you so much for writin this!
elix9000

Post by elix9000 »

I've got to say that this fanfiction was amazing through and through. I liked most of it, especially the amount of detail you put into Akira's life and Hisao's reaction to it. The ending left a good feeling, knowing that everything they worked for came to fruition in the end. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this.
Saenoki

Post by Saenoki »

I actually had to go ahead and make an account here just to write this up (probably should have made an account sooner but eh).

I only discovered this story a few days ago when someone asked about Akira Fanfics and this story was the only one linked, so I saved it. I got curious as to how an Akira route would go so decided to give your work a look and I'm so glad I did because as soon as I started reading, you grabbed me, pulled me in, sat me down and told me one hell of a story!

I only started reading this last night and now that I'm finished I feel kinda empty XD
I honestly thank you for writing this over that 2 year period because this has honestly pulled me out of a really shitty mood that's lasted too long!
Because of all the fanfics casting so much different light on every character, every girl is best girl!
NelNinja

Post by NelNinja »

Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed it! Want to say more but I think it would just be me rambling about how much I love this story. How Hisao's personality evolved to be more of a foil for Akira instead of straight absorbing her personality into his, how he wasn't a sex god the first time they did it, how it started at almost a lower point than the beginning of the VN only to end up at a place more certain than many of the base routes, but I digress. I'll once more lightly complain about not being able to mod routes into the game, but only enough to state my stance as opposite to 4LS, though it's totally within their purview to not want such a thing.

Anyway, thanks Thanatos
I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing
Character Impressions:
Misha>Emi=Hanako=Lilly=Shizune=Rin
I wrote things!
The Sound of Silence - Shizune one-shot
Pilgrimage - A Subversion of Fate - Hisao sans heart attack (Uncancelled)
PB and Bananas (Post Rin good ending one-shot)
Konun

Post by Konun »

Thank you for writing this i very much enjoyed the akira route you have created.

I figured i would want to read it again so i made it in to an Epub file so i could read it on my tablet. i have attached the file as i feel others may also want to do this. if you do not wish me to leave the file here i will delete it at your request.

Thanks again for the great read.
Attachments
Akira Route - Can you keep moving forward.7z
Zipped EPUB file
(1003.08 KiB) Downloaded 378 times