Have you ever met a woman which was quite similar to any of the characters in KS?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Knight_in_fire

Have you ever met a woman which was quite similar to any of the characters in KS?

Post by Knight_in_fire »

Both in psysical appearance and/or behavior? When yes, what did you do with her further?
brythain

Re: Have you ever met a woman which was quite similar to any of the characters in KS?

Post by brythain »

Knight_in_fire wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:29 am Both in physical appearance and/or behavior? When yes, what did you do with her further?
Dated her for six years, then married her—almost 25 years now.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Knight_in_fire

Re: Have you ever met a woman which was quite similar to any of the characters in KS?

Post by Knight_in_fire »

Well, and whose character or behavior from KS does she have?
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I used to date a girl with burns scars over the majority of her body. Does that count for anything?
Not Dead Yet
Knight_in_fire

Post by Knight_in_fire »

For Hanako. I'm quite happy that happened to you.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Knight_in_fire wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:42 am Well, and whose character or behavior from KS does she have?
Shizune Hakamichi. And yes, she now earns about three times what I do, while being feared and respected. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Depends on how you define "similar"
I think I could find traits similar to one of the KS-girls in every single female I've ever met...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.