Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (New NSFW Art 2/22)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Eurobeatjester

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (Updated 5/18)

Post by Eurobeatjester »

I laugh at the inside joke as she makes it, and she takes that as it's meant. With another smile born of mischief, she gives me a gentle shove, causing me to lose my balance. The back of my knees hit the bed, and I fall over backwards on to it with a small yelp.

Saki's on top of me, lifting a leg to straddle my waist. I'm instantly overwhelmed when she leans forward and her damp hair cascades around our faces, blocking out everything else from the world but the two of us. She kisses me passionately, her tongue delving into my mouth with a sense of urgency. My hands start wandering over her body – the tops of her thighs, her shoulders, her neck, and many other places where the towel gets in the way.

When Saki sits up, she unwraps the towel, deftly separating it and letting it fall from her. Bared before me completely, she's more than content to let her body handle the visuals. My heart beats harder, and despite the fun from the shower a few minutes ago, I feel myself starting to stir again under my towel.

“Is this enough for you, or should I turn the lights on?”

<<Art by Darkhirkey>>

“More than enough,” I answer in a low voice, remembering her reaction in the shower when I touched her. My hands go up to squeeze her breasts, and she once again covers my hands with hers.

“I like it when you do that,” she smiles, closing her eyes with an impish grin. She shifts her position on top of me slightly, and when I twitch from the sensation, she definitely notices. Without a word, Saki leans forward, putting her hands on my chest. The second after that, she presses down on me and starts to grind slowly against my towel, causing sparks to fly behind my closed eyelids and my teeth to clench.

Saki doesn't stop there, though. She lifts her hips and reaches down to undo my own towel, leaving me exposed directly to the cool air of the room. When she lowers herself to grind on me again, nothing stops me from feeling how warm her body is. She brushes herself against my member tantalizingly at first, then maddeningly, and finally eagerly. In only a few short moments of this, she's starting to breath much more heavily...and I've completely recovered.

“Yeah?” she whispers, her eyes glowing, giving one final slide along my length, letting me feel how turned on she is. I nod, and sit up to hold her in my arms and rotate us, with her ending up beneath me. Saki makes no objections, and when I climb on top of her...I stop.

Despite everything that's happened, and knowing how much I want to do this, at this final moment I feel unsure.

Saki senses my hesitation, and places a hand on my cheek. “Do you want to?” she asks me, her voice barely loud enough to be heard. “It's your body...”

In that instant, the tenderness and concern in her voice makes my heart ache. She knows I'm nervous, and that all this is new for me, and even though I can tell that she wants this...she's leaving the final decision to me.

All my doubts vanish. Not only am I doing something I want to do, but I'm with the person I want to do it with.

I nod.

Without another word, Saki reaches down and guides me, positioning me at her entrance. When I push, my breath is taken away as I sink into her enveloping warmth. It takes a few experimental strokes, but our hips finally meet as I submerge myself in her to the hilt.

“Oh, Hisao...” Saki breathes heavily, my name coming out as a moan. I can do nothing but give a low groan as I feel her heat around me, something I never could have even imagined the feeling of. Nothing I've ever done to myself, even when thinking about her, could have prepared me for the burning pleasure at my core. I feel a hand on the back of my neck, and lower myself on my elbows a bit to kiss her.

When the kiss ends and I look into her sultry, half-lidded eyes, she gives me a small smile.

“Try moving,” she says, shifting her hips slightly, causing a wave of pleasure to hit me anew.

I try to do as she suggests, moving my waist to try and get a rhythm going, but my inexperience seems to prevent any type of movement that matches up with her. My face starts to get hot from embarrassment, but even if she can't see it in my skin, she can see it in my eyes.

Her hands move to my hips, and with gentle pressure, start to encourage me. I take my cue from the way she softly pulls me towards her one moment, then loosens her grip so I can pull away in the next...and despite the rocky start, we soon find a slow, steady pace where her motions and mine finally sync together. Saki's giving either a quiet gasp or a light moan with every breath, which is coming to her faster now. Her grasp moves further up my body, one hand to my back, and the fingers of the other wrap around my arm.

“Mmm..aah! N...now you're getting it...just keep moving like that...”

The muscles in my back and abdomen start to protest, but I ignore them. Her words encourage me to keep going, along with the hot slickness surrounding me. One of her moans turns into a slight laugh, and the sound seems so alien to me, that I automatically stop.

“W...what?” she asks me, confusion painting her glassy eyes. “What is it?”

“Why are you laughing? Did I do something wrong?”

“Oh, no no no,” she answers, her mouth forming a tender smile. “I'm laughing because I'm happy, you idiot.”

“Oh.” I really don't know how to respond. Saki giggles, and I can feel every movement her muscles make as I remain inside her. The absurdity of it makes me chuckle, and before the two of us can start really laughing, Saki pulls my face down to hers again and gives me a deep kiss. This time though, half way through it, something changes and it turns into something more passionate, something almost desperate. It's almost as if we give ourselves permission to let our reason give way to our lust. She pulls me down to her, and I fall to my elbows again, our bodies pressing together.

“Keep going,” Saki whispers huskily, and it's not a command I intend to ignore.

We move against each other again, this time faster, with more urgency behind it. The sight of Saki's body beneath me, moving in desire, twisting in passion, causes the fire inside me to stoke itself into the beginnings of an inferno that will only be stopped when it burns itself out. When I kiss her neck, she bucks against me and twists a hand in my hair. It's painful, but I couldn't care less, even if she drew blood.

Our motions become more frenzied now, our breath like bellows, a sheen of sweat making our bodies glow. I shift from resting on my elbows to my hands, to get more leverage as I start to drive into her.

“Don't stop, Hisao, I'm almost there, oh please, please don't stop...I'm about to – ah!”

I want her to. I want her to because of me.

“Hisao!” Saki cries out, clinging against me hard, her nails digging painfully into my flesh. Her hips thrash against mine, and I feel her squeeze down even tighter around me. The added pressure is enough to bring me close to the edge, but I grit my teeth and try to hold out. When she finally starts to relax and open her eyes after a few long seconds, she stares deep into my own. I slow down, partly because I get the sense I should so she can catch her breath, but mostly because I'm rapidly nearing my limit. I would have never even lasted this long if it wasn't for her jumping me in the shower earlier.

“Saki, I'm getting close,” I warn, a familiar tingling starting to assert itself, far stronger than I ever thought it could. When she hears this, she pulls me down on top of her again, and gently starts rolling her hips against mine. She brushes her cheek against mine, and I feel her hot breath in my ear.

“Do it,” she coos, before kissing my neck hard.

As soon as I hear those words, the building pressure in my groin becomes too much to hold back. My back locks up, and my vision goes white as I spend myself deep inside her with a low growl. She gives a small cry when she feels me pulsing, and keeps up her motions to keep me at my peak as long as possible until I fall back to Earth, barely managing to keep myself from collapsing on top of her.

Panting heavily, we stay like this for a few moments, our breathing and heartbeats calming down. Saki runs her hands gently along my back, and then through my hair playfully.

“Have fun?” she asks in a soft voice.

“Yeah,” I reply, a sweet ache spreading through my entire body from the area where we're still connected. I kiss her one more time, trying to convey my feelings and everything I can't put into words. When she kisses me back with a hand on my cheek, I know she understands. With a feeling of contentment, and just a twinge of regret, I roll off of her, and she curls up next to me.

Suddenly, there's an alarming thought in my head and I turn to look at her.

“Saki...at the end...I...inside you...” I stammer out nervously.

I feel her chuckle beside me, and she briefly presses her lips to mine. “Don't worry, Hisao. I'm on the pill.”

I breathe a huge sigh of relief. “Probably the only pill I don't take in the morning.” Saki laughs even harder at this.

It's a beautiful sound.

“Congratulations on losing your virginity,” she teases, but there's absolutely no malice at all behind it. Now it's my turn to laugh.

“Hope it wasn't that bad,” I smirk.

“You did great,” she says gently, reaching up to play with my hair again. “More than great, actually.”

“Well it's good to think you won't regret this in the morning.”

“My only regret is that we didn't do this sooner,” she says, smiling sultrily at me. I go to kiss her again, when for the third time tonight, her god damned cell phone starts making noise. With a grumble, she rolls over and fumbles with her bag. I hear her open the phone, then shut it quickly.

“Chisato and Mitsuru are getting out of the theatre. She says they'll be back in about thirty minutes.”

After a few seconds processing that information, I realize it's probably not a good idea to leave the hotel room – or ourselves, definitely ourselves – like this. I start to sit up, overworked muscles angrily objecting.

“We should clean up,” I say, rocking once to gain momentum before raising myself into a seated position. The sudden head rush is disorienting, but the least of my concerns. We have to pick up the towels, the clothes scattered from the door to the bathroom, and I have no idea where the comforter ended up after we threw it off the bed.

“You up for another shower?” she asks.

“Of course...but what are we going to do about our wet, sandy clothes?”

“I didn't bring a spare set with me, you know.”

I think for a minute and then grin, causing Saki to narrow her eyes in suspicion.

And finally, half an hour later, when Chisato and Mitsuru come in and notice our freshly wet shirts and underwear hanging from the shower curtain rod, the laugh Chisato gives is loud - loud enough to warrant a noise complaint from the front office when Saki's phone rings exactly two minutes later.

<< Previous Chapter : Next Chapter >>
Last edited by Eurobeatjester on Wed May 27, 2020 5:20 am, edited 10 times in total.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Blackmambauk

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (Updated 5/18)

Post by Blackmambauk »

Perfect song choice mate for the chapter, definitely can see why you chose it for this chapter. Very fitting choice, congrats on that major media company taking interest on the project you are working on. You truly deserve it for whatever it is and for all the hard work you do here.

Whelp we are finally here, after all these years, all the tension, the building to this moment. We got the bang, non fatally and mixed with the right amount of detail to know what was going on. The right amount of emotions, Healthy adolescent sex drive, first time blueballs and nerves. The locale adding a shading in different places.

And most importantly.... humour. Humor to me for a sex scene is what helps me to enjoy them the most, since much happens that can and is funny to readers when two or more people are doing it. Plus it allows for awkward tension to be broken up. It's a major reason the emi sex scenes were my favourite in the game, because they had very fitting humour to them that made the scenes so much more believable and feel like it's two teens. Lemons and all.

Plus, it fitted exactly the characterization you have had of Hisao and Saki throughout Learning to Fly, but the type of humour that shows how much they truly are in to each other. The trust they have built up, the lust between them. Not to mention they each take turns being in charge and getting their needs fulfilled.

Kissing of the neck, the little g-spots etc. All details that made the scene work even more. No silly metaphors or how meaty and other usual stuff either is always a plus.

Very powerful was Saki's line, it's your body. Giving Hisao that choice, trusting him with deciding for himself to take that step.

That and the realistic details of wet and dry sand messing them up, their clothes and what the state of the room looks like once they are done. And Chisato as always providing a brilliant tension breaker with her loud laugh to round off the chapter.

Well worth the wait as always mate.

Also liked the points Saki had the edge and narrow eyes, you can tell there is still that spark there that's going to come up.

Loved how Chisato and Saki were fretting at the start and Mitsuru is standing off on the side with hands in pocket. Yep, most men tend to do that in these sort of situations. Not wanting to be in the middle or say something that gets them lambasted.

Chisato running and placating herself on the bed and not wanting to leave it. As always she adds so much with her antics.

Just one note, Isn't Chisato's hair brunette colored? Noticed Hisao describing it as black-haired in the early part of the second part of the chapter.

Wonderful chapter mate, you handled the smut very tastefully and made it like the ones in the game are famous for, engaging, heartfelt and hilarious (the ones intentionally that).

Full thumbs up from me.

Blackmambauk
"I think the greatest skill a writer can have is simply having confidence in themselves to tell the story they want to tell, and to have confidence that their audience will make up their own minds on their story and characters." Blackmambauk

Favourite Route= All the Routes were done well. Each had it's strengths and weak points. But none were bad, a brilliant achievement by the KS Team.
TubaMirum

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (Updated 9/5)

Post by TubaMirum »

Skinny dipping and a shower scene? You're really pulling the stops aren't you? Wonder which couple had the louder sex...

I'm having mild trouble processing exactly what happened at the very end, but a little confusion is hardly anything to complain about. :D

I'll be looking forward to seeing just how much this little missed bus will drive things going forward. Pops ain't gonna be too happy, is he?
Gustav Mahler wrote:If you find you're boring your audience, go slower not faster.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

TubaMirum wrote:Skinny dipping and a shower scene? You're really pulling the stops aren't you? Wonder which couple had the louder sex...

I'm having mild trouble processing exactly what happened at the very end, but a little confusion is hardly anything to complain about. :D

I'll be looking forward to seeing just how much this little missed bus will drive things going forward. Pops ain't gonna be too happy, is he?
Hahaha, I'm glad you like it! I was trying really hard to keep the sex scene in line with the ones from Katawa Shoujo. Writing smut isn't that hard - writing smut that emulates a distinct style is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I had to go back and rewrite it so many times because I was trying to find the balance of "so then they had sex" and paragraph long descriptors of every minute detail like you'd find in a harlequin romance novel, or lemons on fanfiction.net. I've written stuff like that before, but it's been probably a decade since I have!

The ending is a reference to a conversation that happened earlier in the story. Hisao mentions that he just rinses his bathing suit in the shower and hangs it on the curtain rod to dry after he uses it, and Saki is horrified at this. They don't have any choice in the matter but to do it this time with their actual clothing, and when Chisato sees this and realizes why, she laughs her ass off. :lol:

And no...daddy will not be happy.
Blackmambauk wrote:Very powerful was Saki's line, it's your body. Giving Hisao that choice, trusting him with deciding for himself to take that step.

Wonderful chapter mate, you handled the smut very tastefully and made it like the ones in the game are famous for, engaging, heartfelt and hilarious (the ones intentionally that).

Full thumbs up from me.

Blackmambauk
Well, you write what you know. I had an experience very similar, and many years later, that statement was one that stuck with me.

Thank you so much for the kind words :D This has been the hardest scene to write for this story so far, and if you think it fits in well for KS, I'm happy!

Also, Chisato's hair is very dark - she's only in a few pieces of art I've commissioned, and the few where it's brown is more of a palette choice of the artist :D
Last edited by Eurobeatjester on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
AlexFDSR

Post by AlexFDSR »

First off, congrats on the possible new job! Hope it all goes well for you, even if it means another move. Now, on to the chapter itself. Thanks to this, I now have a fond memory involving showers in Katawa Shoujo, so that's plus number one. Plus number two, said H scene was done spectacularly, even the pre-scene buildup in the beach. Finally, my favorite line has to be that part where Hisao realizes that internal monologue = dead silence in real world. :lol:
If Iwanako had a route, would the tagline be "Can you find it in your heart?"
Toothless

Post by Toothless »

Loved this chapter. Also loved the buildup to the smutt and that it also move the story forward.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Saki's retrieved her phone from one of her shoes, and flipped it open.
One lonely sentence written in past tense :-)

Other than that an excellent chapter as always - and I'm including the H-scene in that, even though I'm not usually a fan of those. Blackmamba already eloquently explained why, so I'll just subscribe to what he said.
The ending is a reference to a conversation that happened earlier in the story. Hisao mentions that he just rinses his bathing suit in the shower and hangs it on the curtain rod to dry after he uses it, and Saki is horrified at this. They don't have any choice in the matter but to do it this time with their actual clothing, and when Chisato sees this and realizes why, she laughs her ass off.
Wouldn't she notice naked Hisao and Saki long before she notices the wet clothes in the bathroom? :-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Awwwwyeah we get dat smuuut.

Nice chapter, Euro. Glad to read it.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
brythain

Post by brythain »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Saki's retrieved her phone from one of her shoes, and flipped it open.
One lonely sentence written in past tense :-)
Ha, that one is in present perfect: Saki -has- (already) retrieved her phone from one of her shoes, and (has) flipped it open. That is, in the present, the act is complete.

For example: "Kenji has drunk all the whisky and has emptied his tumbler over his head." = "Kenji's drunk all the whisky and emptied his tumbler over his head."
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Oops, one small "s", big difference :-)
I rarely use contractions outside of direct speech, so I didn't notice that one. :oops:
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Well, now. That was an excellent piece of writing. Honestly, probably one of the best sex scenes on the site, and it both fits in with and reflects the teasing-yet-genuine nature of their relationship really well. Fantastic work.

Also, congrats on the new project! Hope it all goes well for you :D
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Thanks for the kind words, everyone :)

The previous commission fell through, so I'm trying to find another artist :? But it will happen!
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
kayeskay

Post by kayeskay »

A new chapter? Posted a week ago?! Damn, I need to check my email more...

Anyway, it's 12:30am, I'm supposed to wake up in like six hours, and I'm not a very responsible person. So off the read the chapter! And probably regret it tomorrow morning.
Eurobeatjester

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (New Artwork 9/17)

Post by Eurobeatjester »

New art by DarkHirkey! Really love how this came out!

Full size image here: https://i.imgur.com/oq8z3S4.jpg
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
Blackmambauk

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (New Artwork 9/17)

Post by Blackmambauk »

Nicely done picture.

Captures the moment really well.
"I think the greatest skill a writer can have is simply having confidence in themselves to tell the story they want to tell, and to have confidence that their audience will make up their own minds on their story and characters." Blackmambauk

Favourite Route= All the Routes were done well. Each had it's strengths and weak points. But none were bad, a brilliant achievement by the KS Team.