Dancing: A Miki pseudo-route (Update 7/30/17)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

acquireTigris

Re: Dancing: A Miki pseudo-route (New art 11/1)

Post by acquireTigris »

Hesmiyu wrote:Sugoi!

That must have taken a while to do by the looks of it. Also, are they a fan of the game?
It took her around 3 or 4 days, I suppose. And she's never ever heard of the game. Having her draw this for me was a good opportunity to introduce her.

Lore, if you're reading this, hi! <3
Dancing: My Miki Pseudo-route

acquireTigris, gotTiger, Tiger.
Hesmiyu
Location: England, United Kingdom, British Isles, Europe, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Hesmiyu »

acquireTigris wrote:It took her around 3 or 4 days, I suppose. And she's never ever heard of the game. Having her draw this for me was a good opportunity to introduce her.
It takes about that long for me to do my drawings (the style that's in my display picture). I assume she enjoyed the game and will she do more or is it a one off deal?
The line below is false.
The line above is true.

Being disabled is just differently abled differently labelled.

My art: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10190
Swim story(Currently 11 chapters long) http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10221
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Glad to see this is still making progress...and that artwork is absolutely stunning!
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
acquireTigris

Post by acquireTigris »

Hesmiyu wrote:I assume she enjoyed the game and will she do more or is it a one off deal?
She'll do more. I've paid her for at least one more piece, and I'm planning on paying her for maybe two more in the future.
Eurobeatjester wrote:Glad to see this is still making progress...and that artwork is absolutely stunning!
Thanks, man! I, too, am glad to see that Learning To Fly is still chugging along quite nicely.

Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

Caught up and sub'd, let's see where this goes.
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
Edible_Funk

Post by Edible_Funk »

I like this Miki. And I like the kinda sorta tie in with Scissorlips Suzu route. I know Miki seems to get the most attention from the side characters, but rarely does she really get fleshed out aside from being a "bro." This is laying some real nice groundwork for a fully developed Miki, and I'm enjoying finding out more about her. Anyways, just want to say I like what you're doing here and can't wait to find out more.
emi

Post by emi »

I'm liking it so far. Great art, as the others have mentioned.
Emi > Misha > Miki > Suzu > Lilly > Hanako > Rika > Saki > Rin > Shizune
Art: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10495
Zerebos

Post by Zerebos »

This story is incredible so far! I can't wait to see where you go with it next. The artwork is incredible as well so hats off to your friend.
acquireTigris

Faster Than a Speeding Bullet

Post by acquireTigris »

Faster Than a Speeding Bullet

“Aren’t you excited?” Miki asks me, taking in a good long whiff of the cool, early morning air.

“I can’t say that I am,” I reveal, yawning.

“Come on, Hisao. It’s not every day a girl invites you to her home from all the way in the countryside. You should at least feel something.” She hastily taps a foot on the tiled floor.

“Despite how sleepy I look, I admit I’m actually feeling a bit nervous,” I tell her. “Like you said, it’s not every day a girl invites you to her house. What would your family think?”

“Eh,” she absentmindedly swats her hand at my concern. “You’ll fit in fine. And even if they won’t like you, it’s not like I care about what they think.”

I think long and hard about what Miki just said and try to make heads or tails of it. I’m starting to worry, and it’s enough to rouse me from my groggy stupor.

We’re probably the first people in the train station. The twilight sky looms over us and dawn’s barely peeked out of the horizon. Miki’s wearing her usual flannel shirt and jeans but has a leather jacket over her shirt. I’m wearing a light coat myself. The air is chilly enough to warrant wearing warm, although the coolness is more than welcome in the steadily growing heat of summer. I’m a bit glad I talked Miki out of taking the bullet train to her place a couple of days ago; that would’ve burned a sizeable hole through what’s left of my tuition and allowance.

“I think mom would like you, though…” she thinks out loud, absentmindedly rubbing her thumbnail against the inside of her middle finger.

The PA system rings, and a woman’s curt and polite voice tells us that the next train will arrive in five minutes.

“So… am I supposed to worry about what your family thinks about me?” I should’ve asked Miki this question weeks ago. Clearly, I’m not one for foresight.

Miki’s mouth curves downward. “I already told you, their opinions don’t matter much.” She shrugs. “I mean, you’re a pretty decent guy. I’m sure everyone’ll think you’re fine… Unless you do something really fucking dumb.”

I sigh. She’s sending mixed signals. So I’m not supposed to worry about what they think, but I should still tiptoe around them?

Before I hurt myself trying to further wrap my head around the thought, a train coasts in front of us, slowly decelerating before making a complete stop. Its doors sluggishly open for us, silently beckoning passengers to enter. Unfortunately for the train, there’s barely anyone in the station, save for Miki and me. Or at least, that’s what I thought.

I look around and realize that I was mistaken. There were apparently three other people in the train station with us, one of which is an elderly woman. None of the others went into the train car we entered, though, and we end up with our very own private car.

I sit on one side of the train, scooching over to the window seat to give room for Miki. Instead of sitting beside me, she takes the window seat opposite me. I tap the leather seat beside me loudly, the striking sound echoing through the mostly empty train car. Miki looks at me dully, then looks away quickly before letting out a barely stifled giggle.

“Seriously?” I grumble.

“Dead serious,” she says, though I can hear the smile in her words while she faces away from me.

“I need to stretch my legs,” Miki continues, finally looking my way as she crosses her arms and adjusts herself to lounge across all two seats. “It’s a long ride, and I wanna be comfy.” She lowers her head, as if wanting to doze off.

I want to advise her against sitting like that for safety’s sake, but I hardly think she’d listen to me. So I try to make myself comfortable as well while sitting upright.

The train slowly lurches forward. The shift in momentum causes me to slightly slip from my seat and I readjust accordingly. Pretty soon, we’re coasting at a comfortable speed. A rhythmic clanging of steel on steel fills the air.

“Hey Miki,” I shout slightly to call her attention, my voice drowned by the train’s noises. I prop one of my legs under my butt.

“Hmm?” She looks up at me. “What’s up?”

“What are they like? Your brothers, I mean. I might as well know who’s who before I meet them.” I lean against the window, and my ear perks slightly from the cold glass.

“My brothers, huh?” She scratches her chin with her thumb.

“Well… You ought to look out for Konosuke.” Miki purses her lips and nods solemnly. “He’s a judoka, a practitioner.”

I worriedly narrow my eyes. “You’re not pulling my leg, are you?”

“Yes and no,” Miki says flatly. “Normally, if I were a stranger, I wouldn’t be jittery around him. He’s a pretty chill guy, but you really don’t want to get on his bad side. I’m not saying he’ll break your arm, but I’d be careful if I were you.”

I gulp.

“Hey,” she shrugs. “You asked. I’m only giving you facts.”

“What about your other brothers?” I quickly reply, eager to change the subject.

“Matsumoto’s the wisest among the litter, and he’s pretty nosy, though I’d say he’s a lot less harmless than Konosuke… Maybe…” She struggles with her words. It looks like she’s deep in thought.

“Okay,” she says, exasperated. “I take that back. Matsu’s probably more dangerous than Konosuke. Potentially.”

That was horribly vague.

“Should I ask why?” I inquire.

“You don’t wanna know,” she replies grimly.

“And Kenshiro? He’s…”

Miki falls quiet, as if gauging the weight of her next words.

“Busy. Yeah. That’s probably the best word to describe him. There’s literally no moment in a day that he isn’t swamped with work.”

Aaand, I should worry about him because…?”

Miki chortles and hoots a couple of times. Her one million lumen smile tells me that she’s awake. “He’s probably the one you should worry about the least. The guy’s basically my best friend. Apart from Suzu, of course. Ken and I definitely see eye-to-eye when it comes to a lot of things.”

I breathe a sigh of relief. “For a second there, I was worried. I can’t wait to meet them all,” I tell her, mostly out of courtesy.

“Yeah…” she mutters and trails off.

“Something wrong?” I ask, noting her lack of enthusiasm.

“…Not really,” she finally says.

Miki’s obviously being evasive, but I’ve already gotten used to that. Maybe it was information that I simply didn’t need to know, and I’ll trust her judgment. I just wish that she’d keep me in the dark less and open up to me more. I let the topic drop.

“Would you like anything?” a girl’s voice interrupts us. I only barely notice her and her cart in my peripheral vision. The girl in question is young, pretty, and has a sizeable chest area.

The cart she has in tow has a variety of food, none of which were very good breakfast meals. My stomach can’t really tell the difference between junk food and real food, growling despite my self-restraint.

“Not really,” I tell her meekly.

“Nonsense!” the food cart girl says as she bends down over me, attempting to use her feminine wiles to entice me. “We have tarts and treats, cheeses and chips, you name it!”

I try to withdraw from her; she clearly intends entice me with her goods and take my money. Unfortunately for me, she seems quite assertive. She’s smiling at me as if she were sure I’d spend a cent for her. And I almost do pay her, too, before we were interrupted.

“Lay off him, lady. He doesn’t want your food.” Miki growls behind the girl. With a leather jacket donned, arms crossed like that, and her face contorted into a menacing scowl, she certainly looks threatening. The unsuspecting food cart girl turns around and yelps in surprise. After a few quick apologies from her, she quickly takes her leave and pushes the food into the next car in front of us.

I frown at Miki.

“You didn’t have to do that,” I say. “And I actually kinda did want something to eat.”

“We’ll grab a bite on the next stop,” she insists. “Besides, none of that crap she brought with her was healthy.”

My stomach grumbles in dissent. I sigh.

“I bet you were just jealous that she tried to use her moves on me,” I absentmindedly murmur.

Her immediate reaction is hilarious, to say the least. She makes a choking sound and frantically turns her head around, as if looking for a place to run to.

“No! No, no, no. No. Not even possible.” She attempts to wave the issue away, but I smirk.

“You were, weren’t you?” I tease her.

“Nah,” she shakes her head. Her mouth curves into a frown, an attempt to dismiss something so obvious. “Nope. Nadda. Didn’t happen.”

“Miki’s jealous~,” I say in a singsong voice.

She scoffs and immediately turns away from me, sitting upright in her chair and looking outside her window.

“I’m kidding,” I attempt to reason with her. It seems like she’s having none of it though, because I don’t get any sort of reaction.

“I’m sorry, jeez,” I mutter, but she’s still not budging.

I contemplate on sitting next to her and patting her on the shoulder, maybe even go as far as bow in prostration as a form of apology, but I don’t think that’ll work when Miki’s pissed. I’m worried, sure, but I decide to leave her alone.

The clicking and clacking of the train against its tracks staccatos the silence between us. Despite how loud it is, the rhythm it’s making sort of forms a strange metallic lullaby, making me drowsy. I yawn and close my eyes, feeling the cool glass on my cheek as I try my best to fall asleep.

A few long minutes later, I wake up with a start as I feel a head lean into my shoulder. I look beside me to see Miki lying against me, nuzzling her face against the thin sweater I was wearing. She looks up with a meek little grin before scowling as she meets my eyes.

“Don’t get the wrong idea,” she says. “I moved because the sun was in my face and I couldn’t sleep well.”

Sure enough, as I look at where she sat moments ago, the sun is peeking through a window and shining right where her head used to be.

“Okay,” I say quietly, and she closes her eyes, the annoyance still apparent on her face as she tries to go back to sleep. I smile and do the same.

The train decelerates. Its shift in momentum is just enough to shake me awake. I blink slowly and I notice Miki stir softly beside me. I look around and check outside the train only to find unfamiliar surroundings. As the train station slowly comes into view, I gently shake Miki awake.

“Hey, we’ve stopped,” I mumble.

“Mghh, wha-?” Miki replies, flawlessly trying to wipe a stray drop of slaver off the corner of her lip.

“This place look familiar to you? Are we here yet?” I ask her, trying to mask the worry in my voice. She mumbles again and peers out the window.

“Y-yeah, sure,” she confirms, rubbing the sleep off her eyes. “I know this place. We’re not there yet, though. It’s still a couple of stops away from home.”

I very lightly breathe out a sigh of relief.

“Hey,” she turns to me. “Wanna get down and grab a bite to eat? I know you’re hungry.”

“’Course I’m hungry. We didn’t eat breakfast,” I tell her.

She huffs in amusement, stands up, stretches for quite a bit, and makes a head motion. “C’mon. I’ll show you my favorite hamburg steak place.”

“Sounds like a plan.” I stand up as well, yawning and stretching my arms as I follow her out the train.

I walk out and squint at the bright sunlight. My vision eventually adjusts, and, aside from the train station, a road that connects one horizon to the next, and long stretches of verdant green countryside, there’s a whole bunch of nothing. We’re in the middle of nowhere.

What surprises me is that I found the experience refreshing.

Back when I first entered Yamaku, I felt unease because of how alienating and restrictive the academy felt. The wrought iron gates and the high walls didn’t help much to change my opinion of the place. I eventually grew comfortable with it. Now, though, the wide open field gives off the same alien feel that the school gave me, but at the same time I feel unrestricted. Unhinged. Free.

“Jamais vu…” I mumble to myself.

“What?” Miki says, turning her head to me as she walks down the train platform’s steps. She takes off her leather jacket and wraps its sleeves around her waist, creating a makeshift skirt out of it. I start to take off my own coat and hang it over my shoulder.

“Jamais vu,” I explain, staring at the landscape with wanderlust. “It’s the opposite of déjà vu. While déjà vu involves thinking that you’ve experienced something happen again, jamais vu is when you think you’ve experienced something you’ve never experienced before.”

“Nerd,” she groans. “I swear, if I stick with you and Suzu for too long I might actually learn something.”

“Oh, ha, ha,” I staccato, each syllable amplified with every step I take down the stairs.

“It’s not like that’s a bad thing,” she abjures, grinning as she walks backwards facing me.

I shake my head at her.

Not missing a beat, she makes a 270° spin and pushes the door to my right. Its bell rings and I follow Miki inside.

This is probably the burger place Miki talked about earlier. I can tell from the bull skull mounted above the bar, or that there was a bar in the first place, or the saloon-style English sign that said ‘Steak Saloon’ plastered on the restaurant’s glass door. Everything about this place screamed ‘I love cowboys’, and equivalently, ‘I love America’. Heck, after a second glance, I can actually see a small American flag planted on one corner of the bar. The elderly lady from the train earlier seems to have made a stop here as well, and she’s eating one of the famous hamburg steaks I’ve just heard about.

“Wow,” I muse. “I don’t think this is your typical hamburger place.”

“I know what you mean,” Miki says. “You get used to it after a while.”

There are a few tables peppered around the room, but Miki seats herself on a stool like she’s a regular here. She even waves to the waiter behind the bar, and he waves back.

“You eat here a lot?” I ask as I take a seat beside her.

“Nah, it’s actually my second time here,” she admits.

I slip and almost fall from my stool just as I was getting comfortable.

“What!? The way you talked, I straight up assumed you were a regular.”

“Nope,” she cheerily tells me. “I just really like their hamburg steaks, and I mean I really really love ‘em.”

The guy behind the counter laughs lightly and asks for our order.

Miki raises an eyebrow. “Is that really a question? We’ll have two hamburg steaks, obviously. And water. Just water.”

She quickly cups her hand over her mouth and whispers to me. “You’re paying for your share, of course.”

“Of course,” I echo. Normally I would do the chivalrous thing and pay for the both of us. Fortunately for me (let’s be honest for a second), we’re not exactly on a date. We’re travelling and relying on our own wallets for sustenance. A little chivalry might mean losing lunch or, if worse comes to worse, getting stranded.

The waiter nods and walks to the kitchen to relay our order.

“Not to be skeptical or anything,” I nudge Miki, “but are you sure they’re as good as you say they are?”

“And you have reason to doubt me because…?” She gives me a funny look.

“It’s not like I’m saying the food here’s actually bad,” I say. “I’m just saying that it might not be mind-blowingly good.”

She shrugs. “Whatever, dude. You’re eating it anyway. That’s going to be proof enough.”

I shrug back.

Slowly, things between us grow quiet. It’s not that it was getting awkward, it’s just that we ran out of things to talk to.

Without anything much to do, I resort to alleviating my boredom by reading some English-labeled bottles on the shelves in front of me.

My head starts hurting.

Okay, that probably wasn’t the best idea; my English skills aren’t exactly well-polished.

I knead my temples with a forefinger and thumb. As I turn my head to Miki, I notice she’s staring at me with an expectant look on her face tinged with a bit of worry.

“Something on your mind?” I ask. She blinks slowly in reply.

“Oh,” she exclaims, finally snapping out of her trance. She averts her eyes from mine for a second while she takes a moment to recollect herself. Weird.

“I, uhh. I was just-, umm.”

“Go on,” I say.

“I was worried about Suzu,” she admits. “I know that she said she’d be with her folks and all, but I really wish she could spend a few days of summer break with us.”

I gently put a hand on Miki’s shoulder.

“She’ll be fine,” I try to convince her. “She’s the one who told us that she wouldn’t come. I’m sure she has her reasons.”

She looks at me like she wants to say something, but shakes her head.

“That doesn’t make me worry any less, but you’re probably right.”

“I know she’s your best friend, and you have every reason to be worried about her,” I say. “But she’s with her parents right now, and they care about her just as much as you do. Maybe even more so. She’s in good ha-, she’s g-gonna be well taken care of.”

“You’re right,” she confirms and sighs, probably pretending to not notice the slip of my tongue. “I probably just miss her a lot.”

“I miss her, too,” I say.

I’d be lying if I said that I wanted her to come along. Rude as it may sound, I didn’t want to drag Suzu along with us. As much as I appreciate her friendship, our friendship, I thought some alone time with Miki would spend some time alone together would be beneficial for us as a couple. Deep down I thought it was selfish, but I rebutted myself, thinking that you can’t get what you want without being a little selfish. And I honestly do miss Suzu. So I hope the sentiment balances it all up.

“Order up,” the guy behind the counter says, and he slides two sizzling platters in front of us. I look at my food. It’s a large crusty burger swimming in a puddle of gravy with a side dollop of somewhat dry rice. The rice itself was slightly moistened by the gravy, the sauce still sputtering and hissing as bubbles formed on the hotplate’s edges. The wooden trays they were placed on were stained with small speckles of the gravy that was bubbling off.

Despite the restaurant’s American aesthetic, this definitely doesn’t seem like an American dish to me. Then again, Miki did specify that it was a hamburg steak, not a burger.

“And we’re eating these with a fork?” I ask. “Like savages?”

“If you want the authentic experience, sure.” Miki shrugs and starts shoveling food into her mouth.

I toy with my fork, spinning it around as I eye it skeptically. I give the same look to the plate in front of me. The gravy’s starting to evaporate, crusty brown flecks skirting the platter’s edges.

“You ottu stat eetim, ‘fo ik geps kowd,” Miki frowns at me, her cheeks filled with food.

I give her a dubious look but my hunger finally gets the best of me. Grabbing my spoon, I cut myself a piece of the patty and dig in.

My eyes widen.

It’s surprisingly good.

“Amazing, right?” Miki says after swallowing.

I nod, simply because I don’t have words. The fact that I was busy chewing didn’t help.

“I like how the patty stays dry despite the gravy,” she continues. “The outside is crusty and tangy, but the inside is soft and juicy.” She grabs another bite. “I dunno how they did it, but they did it. The food’s pretty great.”

I heartily agree, gobbling down my own food while she was busy explaining why the food was good. Personally, I thought that it didn’t need any flowery descriptions. It was good food and I ate it.

In a matter of moments, we both finish the hamburg steaks. That was probably the first meal in a while that left me smiling.

“And you doubted me because…?” Miki gloats.

“Because I’m only human,” I say, “and a little skepticism never hurts. Keeping your expectations low often saves you from getting disappointed.”

Miki shrugs, then jumps off of her stool. She walks behind me, palming my shoulder once as she continues walking across. “I’m going to the restroom for a bit. Be right back.”

“Sure,” I reply.

I spin my stool around a bit while waiting for Miki to do her business, when I hear a commotion. I take a quick look to see what the hubbub was about and see that the old lady from earlier dropped her bag. Her belongings are strewn across the floor and she’s standing in the middle of it all, hands on her waist and clicking her tongue to herself.

I step off my own stool and make my way towards the lady, kneeling down and picking up her stuff for her just as she starts doing the same.

“…Oh!” she exclaims as she dusts off a small pack of wet wipes. “Thank you very much, young man.”

I just smile at her politely while scooping up handfuls of knickknacks and place them in her bag. She smiles back at me before a look of recognition twinkles in her eye.

“Ah, you’re that boy from the train this morning,” she says.

I laugh out of embarrassment. “Y-yeah, that’s me.”

“You’re a very lucky young man, you know,” she tells me in the wise, no-reservations kind of way old ladies tend to speak with. “Your girlfriend likes you very much.”

“Huh?” I exclaim, warmth creeping up my face.

“She does!” she confirms, nodding excitedly. “The way she looked at you before you got on the train… yes. It was the same exact look she gave you while you two were eating. She’s so in love with you! I couldn’t help but appreciate how cute you two looked together. Ahh, to be young again…” she says wistfully, her hand cupping her cheek.

“I. Uhh.,” I stutter. “Thanks, I guess.”

“Oh! I didn’t make you uncomfortable, did I?” She frowns. “I shouldn’t have pried.”

“No, it’s fine,” I wave a hand in front of my face dismissively.

“Are you sure?” she asks, her mouth curled down in worry.

“I’m pretty sure,” I confirm and stand back up, dusting my knees off. She lightly smiles at me again.

“Anyway, thank you very much for helping me, young man.” She grasps her bag and gets up as well. She bows at me slightly, and I bow back.

“Have a safe trip!” she says before exiting the restaurant.

“You too,” I say, before realizing she’s already closed the door behind her. She probably didn’t even hear me.

As I sigh to myself, I hear a flushing noise behind me, then an opening door. Miki walks out of the restroom, a smile on her face.

“You’re pretty red in the face, Hisao. Did the guy behind the bar flirt with you?” She points behind her with a thumb casually.

I groan at her and feel the blood from my face draining as quickly as it appeared.

“I mean, I won’t judge.” She shrugs and the corners of her mouth barely twitch into a smile before she bites her lips.

“You’re insufferable,” I mutter from under my breath.

She finally gives in, letting out a snort from her mouth as her lips form a smile. She then puts her arm around my neck, and I can feel something soft on my left shoulder.

“I’m kidding, man. We should probably get going. I don’t want to miss the next train.” Miki half-drags me out the restaurant.

Despite how annoying Miki’s being, I smile to myself. Even through her unruly facade, I now know that she at least looks at me lovingly while I’m not looking back. At least I’m assuming that she does.

Hm.

Now that I think of it, it would’ve been creepy if she’d stare at me when I wasn’t looking if we weren’t a couple.

Maybe.

I smile to myself.

Speaking of staring, it takes me a while to realize that Miki was intently looking at me, her eyebrows knitting together.

“What?” I ask.

“You’re smiling,” she observes. “For no good reason. I don’t like it.”

I shrug. “I guess I’m just happy.”

She keeps her eyes narrowed at me, intently glaring before losing interest.

“Whatever,” she shrugs.

I put my arm around her waist and pull her closer, nuzzling against the side of her head.

“What?” she mumbles, her voice slightly muffled due to our cheeks being stuck together.

“It’s nothing,” I tell her, though truthfully, it’s not. I wonder why it isn’t plainly obvious to her yet that she’s the reason why I’m smiling.

Next|Previous|First
Last edited by acquireTigris on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

acquireTigris

Re: Dancing: A Miki pseudo-route (Update 2/20)

Post by acquireTigris »

Seems like I lost my consistency. I apologize profusely for that. On the bright side, I'm still chugging along, albeit extremely slowly.

This chapter was made to be exclusively fluffy, so I apologize again if anyone wanted any actual plot development for the latest chapter.

emi

Post by emi »

Good to see an update! Keep it up.
Emi > Misha > Miki > Suzu > Lilly > Hanako > Rika > Saki > Rin > Shizune
Art: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10495
Zerebos

Post by Zerebos »

Fluffy is a good way of putting it, acquireTigris, but I really liked the chapter. It still felt like their was some unspoken progress in their relationship as hinted by the old lady.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I was a bit disappointed in the old woman's relative insignificance in the end, given that she'd apparently followed Hisao and Miki all the way from Sendai :lol:

Quite a few old stories have been taken up once more recently. Nice to see you join the trend.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
acquireTigris

Post by acquireTigris »

Cover your eyes, kids, things are gonna get lewd.

acquireTigris

Assemble

Post by acquireTigris »

Assemble
“We’re here,” Miki declares as the train slowly grinds to a halt. She tries to shake me awake. “Get up.”

“I am up,” I say almost immediately, well-rested from all the sleep I’ve had during the trip on the train.

I grab my bags and I readily go through the train’s doors as they slide open.

I’m greeted with a barren train station, not unlike when we left Yamaku, except this one is a lot more rural in structure. The walls are all unpainted wood and concrete. The station isn’t even surrounded by four solid walls, only railings and columns.
Instead of the wide verdant nothingness of the last station we stepped out of, I find mixed browns and greens of hills and mountains. A swarm of cicadas are playing an intense symphony from a dense forest nearby. I take of my coat as a blast of hot, muggy air hits my face. The summer noon’s heat is a sheer contrast to the cool air-conditioned train cars we were just in. The air around us is rippling. I’m sweating instantaneously.

As we reach the train station exit, I see a small white cab-over truck roll from behind a hill right into our view. It makes its way towards us. Miki waves at it and motions her hand over while walking towards it.

The truck stops just in front of us. Climbing out of the driver’s seat is the shortest, burliest man I’ve ever seen. Miki’s a tall girl and this guy is a dwarf compared to her; he stands at around two-thirds of her height. His skin is dark and coarse, like he’s spent years under the sun and it baked him like clay. He’s wearing a face-towel bandana, not unlike those worn by people who do heavy lifting for a living.

Miki leaves her luggage beside me and she runs up to the man and hugs him. The guy lifts— and I mean lifts — her off the ground despite his height.

“Li’l sis!” he exclaims, his voice not strained in the slightest.

“’Sup, bro,” Miki replies. There’s enough distance between their faces that he can see her wave at him with her good hand. Heck, his grip on her is so good, she’s not using either of her arms to balance herself.

He recklessly drops her, but she lands on both feet effortlessly. “Glad to have you back, Miki.” The man grins, but his smile disappears as soon as he glances at me.

“Who’s this stick figure you’re with?” he asks, eyeing me from head to toe.

Stick figure? Is this guy kidding? Miki’s thinner than me.

“That’s my boyfriend, Hisao,” she says, a little out of breath.

His thick eyebrows furrow. “Boyfriend, eh?” He starts cracking his knuckles and marches straight towards me.

I double back a bit before Miki pulls him back, somehow miraculously stopping him in his tracks.

“Calm down, tiger,” she half-chuckles. “He’s a good kid. And he’s a guest.”

Miki’s brother eyes me over again before turning around like I don’t deserve to be trampled on like a toy, then goes back in the truck. Despite the heat, I shudder.

I drag Miki’s luggage beside mine, and pull them to the side of the Carry truck.

“Who was that?” I ask Miki. “And why did he look like he was out for blood?”

She giggles. “That’s my brother, Konosuke. Don’t worry, he’s always like that.” As she says this, we help each other put our bags in the back, lifting the tarp covering the truck’s bed. Miki ties the tarp closed. By the looks of it, she’s done this more times than I could count.

“The Judoka?” I gulp. “And I’m supposed to ride a truck with him for how long?” I ask again.

“Oh,” she stops to think for a bit. “About an hour.”

Well, crap.

“Don’t worry,” she reassures me. “He won’t hurt you while I’m around.”

“While you’re around?” I repeat, one of my eyebrows raising with concern.

“Pssh,” Miki scoffs, batting her hand at me to dismiss my uncertainty. “You’re fine.”

Saying that, she climbs into the passenger’s seat. It’s roomy enough for the both of us to sit in. I’m extremely thankful Miki’s sitting between me and her brother.

I’m quiet for most of the trip while Miki and her brother do a bit of catching up. I think I overhear them talk about a festival or something, but I’m not really paying attention; there isn’t much to do in the car except watch the scenery. So I look around. At this point, all I see are cliff walls on either side of the road. It’s pretty claustrophobic, considering the speed that Konosuke’s driving, but he has a good grip on the wheel.

Miki elbows me suddenly.

Normally I’d hold her hand to stop her from doing that, but I’m on her left side. I wouldn’t want to grab her off-hand out of nowhere.

“What?” I whisper.

“Talk to him,” Miki orders under her breath. “Make a good impression!”

“What am I supposed to say? I doubt that we have a lot in common.”

She opens her mouth to argue, but stops herself and thinks.

“Yeah, you're probably right. You're a nerd, he's a meathead.”

“What are you two talking about?” Konosuke asks.

“Nothing!” we both blurt out.

He shrugs and focuses back on the road. Miki and I sigh with relief.

“So, Hisao,” he says through the side of his mouth. “You do any sports?”

Oh no.

“I-I used to play soccer. That was a long time ago, though, before I…”

I pause for a moment, trying to gather myself, until -.

“He’s a nerd, he actually doesn’t do sports,” Miki declares suddenly.

I smack Miki’s left leg.

“What the heck!?” I whisper.

“Do you really want to tell this guy you have a heart condition?” she whispers back.

“Yeah, but you're not doing a good job of making a good impression for me,” I hiss.

I quickly raise my head above Miki’s. “I know a bit of Judo though,” I quickly tell Konosuke before he notices anything weird.

“You do?” he asks. You could feel the curiosity in his voice.

“Well, I don’t actually do Judo, but I watch it sometimes,” I say.

At this point I’m grasping at straws. I only know the very basics of Judo like how to score, a couple of throws, ground movement, but that’s basically it.

“I. Uhh. Watched the Olympics…” I mumble. “How about that Ryoko Tamura lady? She sure flips people like they’re pancakes, right?”

I make a half-assed laugh.

Konosuke’s staring daggers into my soul.

He’s been staring for so long, I swear we should’ve crashed into something 5 seconds ago.
He eventually shifts his attention back to the road.

“I love Miss Ryoko Tamura!” he says out loud, his voice filled with excitement. His arms alternate between holding onto the steering wheel and making wild gestures. “I mean, she’s not exactly as muscular as I’d like her to be, but could she throw down! That technique! That upper-body strength! That-.”

Miki eyes me casually, talking through the side of her mouth. “Good work tickling his good side, but why’d you have to talk about her of all people? Konosuke practically adores Tamura. Now he won’t shut up until we get to the house.”

“Hey, you talked me into talking to him,” I rebut.

She shrugs. “I guess.”

Konosuke drones on for a few minutes and I attempt to drown out his noise by focusing more on the wind blowing outside. I keep looking out the window for a few moments longer before I feel a heavy hand tap my shoulder.

“Hey, scrawny, you might want to take a look at this,” he says.

Surprised that he stopped talking about Judo, I humor him and take a peek.

What I see takes my breath away.

To our right is the Pacific Ocean, and separating the truck from the water is a 400-foot cliff. In front of us is a small, very plain-looking town, its highest building probably four or five stories high. Miki’s looking behind her, and when I glance at where she’s looking, I see an inactive volcano grasping up at the afternoon sky.

“Nice view, huh?” Konosuke says.

I nod while turning my head back toward the town.

“This is where I live,” Miki says, smiling.

The truck grinds to a halt in front of a closed storefront. I get out of the car. Miki and I go to the back to get our stuff, while Konosuke goes to a side door and rifles through his pockets for keys.

“Mom and dad aren’t home?” Miki asks as she drags her luggage inside the house.

“Nah, they just left this morning for a business trip,” her brother replies. “Said they’d expand in a few cities.”

“That was today?” Miki says to herself, before quickly shrugging and walking in.

I quietly follow the two inside their home. In front of me is a hallway that leads to a dark kitchen. To the right, a television set is embedded under a flight of stairs that goes up. A door is standing further to my right. To the left is a small couch, a coffee table, some lounge chairs that matched the couch, and a shelf.

Miki’s dragging her stroller bag up the stairs, its plastic wheels making loud clunks as she climbs up step by step. I leave my own luggage and quickly run up to her.

“Let me get that for you,” I tell her as I hold her bag’s bottom. She quickly pulls it up just enough so I can’t reach it and almost loses her balance.

“N-no, I’ve got this,” she says, her voice wobbly. She eventually disappears into the second floor.

I’m taken aback by her reaction, but I let it slide. I stand there stunned for a few seconds before I get back to my senses and go down the stairs for my luggage.

My bag is slightly heavy, so I have to walk backwards and use both hands to pull it up. After some effort of dragging my own stroller bag up the stairs, I find that Miki’s suddenly behind me and grabbing my luggage by the handle. Her ample chest is kneading against my back, and I quickly slip downwards to avoid physical contact.

“Relax,” she says, “I just want to help.”

I look up at her. I’m a bit sweaty, and I’m not sure if it’s from the exertion, from the summer heat, or from embarrassment.

“Okay,” I reply.

We awkwardly pull my bag up the stairs, both of us holding it with one hand each. Our fingers touch occasionally, she keeps her face away from mine, and I think she’s blushing.

“Something wrong?” I ask.

“Not really,” she mutters.

I would ask more questions and keep pressing on if I didn’t see another guy in the hallway.

The man is wearing fancy western clothes, almost like a butler, but without the blazer. I know that this one’s Miki’s brother as well, and it’s not just because he probably lives in the same house. Apart from the lack of breasts, the lighter skin, and the shorter hair, he’s the spitting image of her. The face, the smile, even the height. It’s like I’m looking at Miki’s male clone.

Speaking of Miki, I can feel her deflate beside me.

“Hey,” she sighs.

“Hello, dear sister,” the man croons. “And this must be Hisao,” he gestures to me.

“Hi there,” I say. I extend my hand to shake. “I guess you’re Matsumoto?”

“Charmed, I’m sure,” he says, as he bends down to kiss the back of my hand.

Ah.

I now see why Miki told me that Matsumoto was more dangerous than Konosuke.

I slowly pull my hand away.

“Dude,” Miki groans. “That’s my boyfriend.”

“It is, and he seems like a nice guy,” Matsumoto replies. Miki just glares daggers at him.

“Thanks,” I say, more out of politeness than anything.

“You’re very welcome,” he smiles. “Now, has any of you seen Konosuke?”

“Looking for me?” A half-naked Konosuke holding a shirt pokes his head through a doorway.

“Of course I am.” Matsumoto stomps a foot impatiently. “We were supposed to leave 5 minutes ago.”

“Keep your pants on,” Konosuke huffs as he steps out and dons the collared shirt.

“You’re always such a slob. Get a cleaner shirt. The one you’re wearing’s all wrinkled.”

“I thought we were supposed to leave 5 minutes ago?”

“Ugh, fine,” Matsumoto whines before turning his attention to us. “As for you two, you’ll both be staying in Miki’s room. We’ve already prepared some sleeping bags for you, so no worries there, and we’ve set up a barrier to divide the room.”

“So no funny business, alright?” Konosuke makes his neck crackle without much effort.

“Sure, whatever,” Miki sighs.

“Anyway, we’re off. Bye!” The older brother waves blissfully at us while the youngest brother points at the two of us sternly as they walk by.

We stay in the hallway as we hear the sounds of footsteps transition into the sound of slamming doors and a car rolling off the driveway. As soon as things are quiet, Miki sighs out in relief and pulls my bag into her room.

I slowly walk through the door. “Are those two really like that?”

“Flamboyant and meat-headed? Yep. They’re honestly more normal than usual but… Actually no, no they’re not.” She shakes her head and slides my bag over to one corner of the room, which I’m now seeing in full view.

The floor is made up entirely of tatami, giving the place a very traditional look. There’s two sleeping bags on the floor, just like Matsumoto said. A desk is on my side of the room, and a drawer on Miki’s side. There are a bunch of pictures and trophies on a shelf on the wall.

“Good work not caving in while Matsu was hitting on you.” She’s taking the clothes from her bag and unceremoniously piling them inside her drawer.

“He certainly surprised me,” I admit. I sit down on my sleeping bag. “Hey, where am I supposed to keep my stuff?”

“In the desk, I guess. That thing’s been empty for a while, but I think someone cleaned it up a bit.”
I take a look at the desk. It’s pretty old with visible cracks in the paint and bits of wood chipping off, but it looks like someone’s tidied it up earlier. It’s still a bit damp, like someone wiped it with a wet cloth recently. I kneel up and pull open a drawer. Even the inside is damp.

“Maybe I’ll unpack later,” I say.

I feel a pair of arms wrap themselves around me from behind. A familiar chest squeezes itself into my back. I let out a small gasp.

“Umm. Miki?” I gulp.

“Yeah?” she replies.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m hugging you, obviously.” I’m not sure if I feel her heart beating through her chest, but I know mine is as well.

“Your older brother told us not to do any funny business,” I reason with her.

“I don’t really care what Konosuke said. Besides, we’re not doing anything wrong, are we?” I feel a heat radiating down my neck. It’s not my body heat, that’s for sure, and it’s making my face grow hot as well.

“Okay,” I say, kneeling back down.

She pulls herself closer to me and I gulp and exhale slowly.

“You feel weird,” she says bluntly.

“What?”

“I mean your heartbeat.” It takes me a while to notice that her arms are around my chest; I'm too busy noticing her breasts on my back.

I sigh.

“Okay.”

Normally I would be uncomfortable with having someone feel my heart through my chest. But right now, I have an incentive not to.

We just sit there, not really doing much. She wriggles around slightly, as if she’s trying to incite a reaction from me. The only reaction from me is a growing tightness in the front of my pants. Otherwise, I’m doing nothing.

“H-hey,” I say, trying to not get caught up in the moment. “You sure we should be doing this?”

Miki groans behind me. “Can’t you take a hint, you dork?”

“I think I have some idea,” I tell her. I can’t believe I’m doing this, but I take her right hand and put it to my crotch. “You’re doing a good job at it, too.”

I hear an audible gasp. The air she exhales makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

“But,” I continue, moving her hand away. “I honestly don’t think I’m ready.”

Miki exhales again, and she pulls her arms away. I quickly hold onto her before she gets too far.

“We could just stay like this,” I suggest.

“Wouldn’t you like that?” Miki scoffs, but I can almost feel her smile warming up my back.

“Soo…” I say, looking around the room. “What’s the story on those trophies?”

“Those old things? Just dance trophies, really.” She shrugs her shoulders against mine.

I narrow my eyes and, sure enough, most of them are depicting a ballet dancer posing on one foot, some more ornate than the others. On all of the plaques, the words “Solo Dance” echo. In the more detailed ones, the word “Champion” repeats itself.

“I guess you were pretty good at it,” I say absentmindedly.

“I guess,” she echoes, sounding bored.

“A ton of champion trophies is nothing to scoff at,” I try to encourage her.

“It’s all in the past, in a time I’d very much like to forget for now,” she grumbles.

“Oh. Sorry.”

“Nah, it’s fine. To be honest I’d rather be in the now anyways.” She hugs me even tighter. I revert to enjoying the sensation of having my girlfriend’s arms around me and her boobs behind me.

We revert back to quietness.

“Hey,” I say after a while. “How do your brothers expect us to stay apart in this room?”

She chuckles to herself and her good arm stops hugging me for a bit. It’s a strange sensation, having her off-arm touch me by itself.

I hear a sliding sound coming from behind me. When I shimmy around, I see a blue curtain halfway pulled across the middle of the room.

“…Really? That’s the best they’ve got?”

“That, and Konosuke’s probably going to visit the room every once in a while.” Miki sighs as she goes back to hugging me with both arms.

My eyes narrow.

“You’re kidding.”

“Not even a bit,” she confirms. “Like I said, he’s a health nut, and apparently sleeping 4 hours a day 2 different times a day is how humans should sleep. Or at least that’s what he read on the internet.”

“Wh-. Wha-? How does that even work?” I stammer out my protest.

“It just does.” I feel her shoulders rise and fall. “Dude’s awake in the middle of the night and sleeping during the morning and midday. Claims he’s pretty energetic after changing his sleep schedule, too.”

“And I thought we were going to have some fun during the week.” I deflate a bit.

“Ohoho, so you were thinking about–.” Miki makes her teeth clack together. I flinch as a response.

“Y-yeah, maybe.”

Her hand creeps down again.

“But like I said, not now.”

“Bah, gaylord.”

She places her hand just above my right knee and squeezes it with her pinky and thumb. I don’t know why, but it gave me a ticklish sensation and my foot jerks out as I let out a manly sound. Miki guffaws at my reaction.

“You sure you’re not gay?” she says. I could hear the smile on her face.

“I wouldn’t know. I’m attracted to you, remember? That would make me at least b–.”

The sound of tires against gravel hit my ears and Miki stands up and immediately goes back to her side of the room. I turn around to look at her.

“Y-you should finish packing up.” Her hand is rubbing her left forearm, her face a deep brown color.

“Okay,” I smirk.

“And d-don’t tell my brothers about this,” she growls.

“And risk getting killed by Konosuke? Why would I?”

“R-right. Good. Okay.” She opens her drawer and tries to make herself look busy.

Shaking my head at her, I go through my luggage and file my things inside the now-dry desk.

The rest of the evening is uneventful, to say the least. We went down to have dinner earlier. I'm quiet while Miki does a bunch of catching up with her brothers. I'm slightly surprised that they didn’t interrogate me or anything. But I couldn’t help but notice that Miki is quieter than usual. It’s almost like she’s distracted.

Before we call it a night, Miki takes a bath while I wait for my turn. She eventually walks back into the room with nothing but towels on. I choke on nothing and startle her. We make eye contact and I look away first, feeling my face flush while I leave the room.

I enter the bathroom and submerge myself in the tub. The warm water feels nice on my skin, but I’d prefer to take a dip in cooler water after today’s heat.

As I lower myself into the bath until my mouth is completely submerged, I contemplate on nice Miki looked earlier. How the drops of water on her skin slowly dripped down the supple curves of her arms. How she smelled nice after a bath. How she-.

I bolt upright and quickly stop myself before I do something I’d regret in someone else’s bathroom. I finish cleaning myself up, dry off, and dress up before going back to the bedroom.

When I get back to the bedroom, the lights are already off and the middle curtain is drawn. It’s quiet on Miki’s side. I guess she’s too tired to talk.

As I slide into my sleeping bag, I hear a sound coming from her side of the room. It sounds like… Heaving? Crying? I start to worry, wondering if she was having another episode of pain like when I slept in her dorm room back in Yamaku, but I stay quiet and listen in some more.

She’s… moaning. And it’s not a moan of discomfort or anything. It’s like she’s enjoying something.

Is she touching herself?

I gulp.

I slink deeper into my sleeping bag, not really knowing what to do. I want to sleep, but her quiet moaning is making it hard to. I soon notice that sleeping is not the only thing that’s getting hard.

I could feel my body heat circulating in my sleeping bag. I slowly zip it open, quietly so Miki doesn’t notice, just enough so I'm still covered, but wide enough so all the heat could escape.

Her mewls stop momentarily. I can feel my heart crawl up my throat. My breathing stops. A few seconds later, she starts moaning quietly again. I sigh and relax a bit. But not for long. Her sounds of elation are still driving me up the wall.

Okay.

I’ve decided.

If she’s enjoying herself, I might as well be enjoying myself too.

Gulping, I slowly push my shorts down and push my underwear aside. Touching my already-erect member with one hand, I start jerking off to the rhythm of Miki’s moaning.

“Hisao,” I think I hear her whisper my name.

“Mmm…” I groan out of instinct, but then I hold my mouth shut with my free hand to shut myself up. My hand made a slapping sound against my lip, and I shrank into the sleeping bag.

Miki goes quiet and I hear rustling on her side of the room. I think she’s sitting up. I can feel her gaze penetrate through the curtain between us.

A long and agonizing while later, I hear more rustling. Is she lying back down?

“Hisao…” she whispers, sultrily, as if inviting me over.

We both know that’s not going to happen. I won’t risk it.

But I’d be damned if that isn’t turning me on.

“Hnnng,” I mutter, officially letting her know that I knew what is happening.

My softened member slowly grows again, and Miki’s continued moaning helps. As I stroke myself, I listen intently to the sounds coming from her side. The mewling, her breaths, the rustling of her sleeping bag as she rhythmically moves her hand inside it in more ways than one. I let out a gasp of pleasure myself.

A feeling starts growing in the pit of my gut as I edge ever closer to my climax before –.

We hear a door open in the hallway.

I throw the parts of the sleeping bag that weren’t on me back over myself and close my eyes. My cock is painfully erect but I'm too scared to move. Miki is quiet as well.

I hear footsteps coming closer and a click. My closed eyes register red, since the room’s lights were flipped on. I can almost hear Konosuke’s head pivoting, as if looking for any signs of either of us being awake.

Just as quickly as he appeared, he flipped the lights off again. His footsteps grow quieter, and his door shuts behind him. I open my eyes, my eyes adjusting to the lack of light while I absentmindedly stroke my cock. I feel so discontented right now. Miki and I had a good thing going on.

For some reason, I feel the tatami mat beneath me shudder. Is it an earthquake? No, it felt too light. Too… happy?

Then I hear Miki snickering from across the room.

“That was close,” she hisses.

“Yeah,” I whisper back. She giggles some more.

“Anyway, should we continue?” she croons slyly. A smile crawls up my cheeks.

“Yes, lets,” I reply.

Next|Previous|First
Last edited by acquireTigris on Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.