First H-scene will be in what act

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Vector_Matt

Re: First H-scene will be in what act

Post by Vector_Matt »

I don't think anyone's implying that the girls couldn't or wouldn't have sex, just that some would undoubtedly need to know someone on a much deeper level before they'd be willing to do something which is so physicaly intimate.

And of course some people prefer mental intimacy more than physical intimacy. Prety much everyone is capable of "f***ing" not everyone can really connect to someone else though.

Ooh, noone said all the h-scenes would be in the "good ending" route. This might explain some things...
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Vector_Matt wrote:Ooh, noone said all the h-scenes would be in the "good ending" route. This might explain some things...
That's what I was getting at with the "pity sex" idea back on page 4. "Worst end" lol!

"Hey guys, let's do something unconventional just so we can rip out the player's soul and shred it to tiny pieces."

But really, if any of the bad ends are meant to be emotionally crippling (that is to say, well thought-out, well-written, and logically integrated into the story) then it would probably have sex-drama as at least a component.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if Aura hates mere "bad ends," then the way to go would be to instead develop "alternate true ends," each with the goal of taking out a certain emotion and wringing it dry -- e.g., happiness, "bittersweetness," depression. You know, rather than having minor "oh shit I frakked up" moments, with blood and gore everywhere, and hilarious descriptions of dismemberment.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Caesius wrote: "Hey guys, let's do something unconventional just so we can rip out the player's soul and shred it to tiny pieces."
Isn't that what fanfiction was invented for?

Caesius wrote: But really, if any of the bad ends are meant to be emotionally crippling (that is to say, well thought-out, well-written, and logically integrated into the story) then it would probably have sex-drama as at least a component.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if Aura hates mere "bad ends," then the way to go would be to instead develop "alternate true ends," each with the goal of taking out a certain emotion and wringing it dry -- e.g., happiness, "bittersweetness," depression. You know, rather than having minor "oh shit I frakked up" moments, with blood and gore everywhere, and hilarious descriptions of dismemberment.
You are probably going in the right direction with this. Although the fandom will surely not accept them as "true endings" and stick to the most satisfying path of their respective favourite character.
I expect some story paths to head straight into such situations but with a chance (through the player's choices) to redeem yourself into a good end just like Yume Miru Kusuri's bad ends are far more probable outcomes than its good ends.

But to really wring it dry, wouldn't the developers have to smother the relationship through boredom, uninterest on both parties' sides and lack of trust? If they managed to pull that kind of writing off and still entertain us I would be immensely impressed.

But I still think that Rin or Emi deciding their schoolmates need a little maiming to be cosmically ironic and amusing.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

Hopefully This thread isn't too old to post in, it seemed like the best place for this.
My thread never dies, there can only be one!

that and not to many threads are created since the forum is for KS only and not coupled with other things to talk about (general, sports, cooking etc.) the devs probably thought such things were not necessary for the forum
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Bara

Post by Bara »

Lawls wrote:
Hopefully This thread isn't too old to post in, it seemed like the best place for this.
My thread never dies, there can only be one!
Ehh, watch out for people trying to cut your head off now. :lol:

More on the subject though, I've know shy and retiring women who were much wilder once the clothes came off and strong minded and assertive women who became much more submissive in bed. For some people the "public persona" can be very different from the intimate and private one. Sometimes folks are just as you would expect and occasionaly they are really different. I don't think it would be odd at all if one of the girls turned out to be different in private then in public, but all five would be obviously way out of line.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
jijhijhet

Post by jijhijhet »

Suriko wrote:Every heroine has at least one h-scene.
every word from a dev is in red text
Last edited by jijhijhet on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I kare not about grammer ro speling
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

And at mooooooost? :?:
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Ozymil wrote:
Four.
ccdr

Post by ccdr »

Suriko wrote:
Ozymil wrote:
Four.
I bet it's Misha. What a fat slut.
Last edited by ccdr on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
She heard mermaids, so it follows that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. I have an everlasting cold, but luckily I’m terribly dishonest. I cling to that.
<NicolArmarfi> so yeah speed grapher was bad
<NicolArmarfi> damn i only watched it because i thought that it was about a mathematician
<NicolArmarfi> who graphs things incredibly fast
laharl

Post by laharl »

Caesius wrote:
laharl wrote:Aww. was kinda hoping for a normal Hanako scene. Same with Lilly. Just can't see that with them.
It's pretty dumb IRL when girls get idolized as "chaste" or whatever like they're above sex, and then jealousy and plain maliciousness ruins their social lives when people find out she gave so-and-so a blowjob.

The only reason you "can't see it" is probably because the only instances where you hear people talking about a girl's sex life is when it's none of their business, and you've never had a sexual experience of your own (not putting you down here, I'm the virgin/never had a girlfriend type too, just saying -- and even if you're not a virgin, I think your thought processes are still like one).

It's the same deal with these girls; they're all perfectly capable of having sex, even if some of them probably require a high degree of intimacy, or perhaps just a different kind of intimacy.

Granted, there's definitely "no sex before marriage"-type girls out there (and guys too if you'd believe it), but 1. lol Japan, and 2. lol fiction.

...but really, you can't necessarily tell those kind of girls just by how "prim and proper" or introverted they are.
1. Don't worry bout "hurtin my feelings" If you have to say something no need for that caveat :)

2. I guess you are right, i still don't talk about sex or anything of the sort to people lol, not somethin that interests me. So that is probably why I can't see some of the kinder or more socially awkward Girls having an H-scene. Meh.
I tried writing something funny or DEEP here. But i couldn't think of anything.
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

Suriko wrote:
Ozymil wrote:
Four.
obviously Ibarazaki
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
XtC

Post by XtC »

Lawls wrote: obviously Ibarazaki
Betting on Hakamichi cause she'll either demand it or just rape Hisao just because he can die with a kick to the chest if he disobey's :lol:
Also wouldn't Emi be reluctant in bed because of the whole heart scare thing? :?
Then again.....athlete....sex....hmmmm....... /brainwrack

Also
ccdr wrote: I bet it's Hanako. What a slut.
I thought we went over this like 1 page back, she got limited positions so unless she gets really freaky won't happen. Doesn't stop the want though :P
I just hope that four h-scenes doesn't mean anything twisted to(in the good novel but sad ending kinda way) :<
Last edited by XtC on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Suriko wrote:
Ozymil wrote:
Four.
Is there any possibility that that cap would be increased to, say, eight further in development?
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Caesius wrote:
Suriko wrote:Four.
Is there any possibility that that cap would be increased to, say, eight further in development?
No. If anything it would go down, but that's not overly likely.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Suriko wrote:
Caesius wrote:
Suriko wrote:Four.
No. If anything it would go down, but that's not overly likely.
frownyface :<