You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

brythain

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by brythain »

Sharp-O wrote:
emmjay wrote:This comic not only reminds you of KS because of the bandaged-heart motif, but specifically of Emi, because of the quote.
When I first completed a game, I did a little mosaic of characters and quotes for each path and that reminds me of them.
I like them a lot, but if you could make the tiny amendment that Ray Bradbury's name requires, I'd be a happier man. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Broken Yet Whole

Post by Broken Yet Whole »

Whenever I see SJW stuff anywhere, I curse Kenji. It just seems like the right thing to do. Damn it Kenji.
Strongstache

Post by Strongstache »

Kenji was right all along, and we didn't listen. May His Gazeliness forgive us.
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

I'm glad I'm not the only one to think What Would Kenji Say! at all this SJW stuff...
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Broken Yet Whole

Post by Broken Yet Whole »

>_>

You know you've been playing too much KS when you create a roleplay character based off of one from KS

Tadaaaaaa! :D
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

emmjay wrote:I like those. Lilly's and Rin's seem particularly well-chosen.
Thanks, I spent a while trying to find quotes that went well with each of them thematically. :D Then I went silly and did Spaced quotes :lol:

:lol:
brythain wrote:I like them a lot, but if you could make the tiny amendment that Ray Bradbury's name requires, I'd be a happier man. :)
... Rin's is my personal favourite and I've looked at it well over two dozen times and never noticed the typo... Sonuvabitch.
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

When you have a roleplaying plot that uses KS as its base.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

You see these, and think "Whahaha~!" instead of "Yum!"
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
brythain

Post by brythain »

... you see an Edinburgh 'goat ghost hunter' joke post and immediately think it should be a Lilly Satou alt-Dreams story.

Edit: Yay, I did it!
Last edited by brythain on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
brythain

Post by brythain »

... you find yourself selecting a wine for dinner based on where it comes from.

Hi Misha! :)

Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

One thing I tend to do when I go on holiday around the UK during the football season is to see if any of the local teams are playing. If I get the chance, I go to the game to support the home team, photograph the ground, enjoy the atmosphere and buy a club scarf as a memento for the holiday. Last Sunday, I was in Edinburgh and Hibernian were playing the in the Quarter Final of the Scottish Cup. Like I said, I normally support the home team, but on this occasion, I was secretly willing on the away team to win. Who was this team? Inverness Caledonian Thistle.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Rhodri wrote:One thing I tend to do when I go on holiday around the UK during the football season is to see if any of the local teams are playing. If I get the chance, I go to the game to support the home team, photograph the ground, enjoy the atmosphere and buy a club scarf as a memento for the holiday. Last Sunday, I was in Edinburgh and Hibernian were playing the in the Quarter Final of the Scottish Cup. Like I said, I normally support the home team, but on this occasion, I was secretly willing on the away team to win. Who was this team? Inverness Caledonian Thistle.
I can imagine Lilly as an Inverness Caledonian Thistle. :D
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
IzuiII

Post by IzuiII »

When you start trying to figure out who Hisao would actually choose to date, or if he would even date at all if you weren't controlling his choices.

This stems from the non-canonical routes written by Lilly's route's author where you read from Miki's POV. (She can date Hisao or Suzu in the choices)
DrunkWaifu

Post by DrunkWaifu »

You start sentences with "My, my" and start drinking tea at scheduled times.
Recovering Hanako addict.
http://pastebin.com/ZV0xmAks - The Longest Day of the Year by Mehkanik, give it a try (its very short)