You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Charmant

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Charmant »

HereticNine wrote:
emmjay wrote:
Charmant wrote:You lie awake in stressed desperation at 3:45 AM, wanting nothing but some GODDAMN SLEEP JESUS FUCKING CHRIST and a thought rises unbidden to your mind: "Fuck you, Saki, with your stupid naps and your eyeballs."
Do not inquire too deeply into the workings of Charmant's mind. That way lies madness. (Seriously, have you seen some of the things Char posted in the headcanon thread?)
Each to his own, so they say. :lol:

I meant Suzu. -_-; Like I said, it was almost 4 AM. :lol:
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Today my parents are celebrating their pearl (30th) wedding anniversary and when researching what sort of present to get them, I found out that the traditional flowers for a pearl anniversary are Lilies... I knew straight away what I would be getting them. We're now not long back from the celebratory lunch (at the same where they had their wedding reception) and when Dad changed into casual clothing, I just smirked and went "hey Dad, nice sweatervest."
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Rhodri wrote:Today my parents are celebrating their pearl (30th) wedding anniversary and when researching what sort of present to get them, I found out that the traditional flowers for a pearl anniversary are Lilies... I knew straight away what I would be getting them. We're now not long back from the celebratory lunch (at the same where they had their wedding reception) and when Dad changed into casual clothing, I just smirked and went "hey Dad, nice sweatervest."
You could've got them bath towels marked 'Hisao' and 'Hersao'. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
THEMADECK

Post by THEMADECK »

. . . you seriously consider going to brown university in america just because the gate is based off there its too much of a hassle now so when im older
Dat Soundtrack
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

When seeing the name of this Japanese family, I couldn't stop myself giggling

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/w ... n-10264417
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Rhodri wrote:When seeing the name of this Japanese family, I couldn't stop myself giggling

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/w ... n-10264417
That's a beautiful story. Who would've thought that Hisao had such a pretty sister? :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
brythain

Post by brythain »

... you watch old episodes of The West Wing and wonder if Kenji grew up to be like Toby Ziegler (acted masterfully by Richard Schiff).
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

I haven't actually played KS in a while, so maybe this is more of a "You've been spending too much time on the KS boards," but in the last few days, I have seen two different things abbreviated KS (namely Kickstarter and Kirk/Spock) and thought they meant Katawa Shoujo. I was really confused for a few seconds until I realized what was actually meant.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

emmjay wrote:I haven't actually played KS in a while, so maybe this is more of a "You've been spending too much time on the KS boards," but in the last few days, I have seen two different things abbreviated KS (namely Kickstarter and Kirk/Spock) and thought they meant Katawa Shoujo. I was really confused for a few seconds until I realized what was actually meant.
---
(namely Kickstarter and Kirk/Spock)
---
Kirk/Spock
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

... you can't watch Jessica Jones without thinking how creepy Mutou must seem to his students.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

brythain wrote:... you can't watch Jessica Jones without thinking how creepy Mutou must seem to his students.
"What are you doing, Miiiiishaaaaaa?"

"H-Hicchan, why did his voice get distorted and slow only when he s-said my name?" *quivers*

:lol:
Broken Yet Whole

Post by Broken Yet Whole »

You find your thoughts constantly wandering to Hanako, and she pops up in your dreams randomly.

Like, seriously, I was trying to fall asleep last night, and Hanako suddenly popped up, cutest girl to dream about though.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

This comic not only reminds you of KS because of the bandaged-heart motif, but specifically of Emi, because of the quote.

emmjay

Post by emmjay »

I like those. Lilly's and Rin's seem particularly well-chosen.