Miraimyth: The Miniseries - [Concluded!]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

AntonSlavik020

Re: Miraimyth: The Miniseries - [Concluded!]

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

Sad to see it end, but this was fun while it lasted. Satisfying ending, though. Can't wait to see what else you have cooked up.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

As the others have said, it's sad this story has come to a close so soon. I still enjoyed it every step of the way, though! :lol:

I look forward to whatever you cook up next sharp!

I also found Akira and Hikari in RELife, made me smile when I saw this frame.
One Shots - My stories thread.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

swampie2 wrote:As the others have said, it's sad this story has come to a close so soon. I still enjoyed it every step of the way, though! :lol:

I look forward to whatever you cook up next sharp!
Thanks, Swamp! I hope the last Monomyth story will prove to be to be satisfying.
One of my original thoughts for a Miraimyth was that Akira and Hikari would end up together but the relationship would turn out badly. It would be based more on physical attraction than compatibility and when it came to the deed, Hikari finally reveals that he is completely paralysed from the waist down. He can feel sexual desire but be unable to act on it in the way that he wants, hence the racing being an outlet for all that pent-up energy. Akira would've been more Hanako-like in this scenario and be crushed by the revelation, the relationship ending soon afterward. That image kind of fits with that.

Kinda glad I didn't go down that road but it's still something that would have been interesting to explore.