Post by Cormag »

is moekki still alive and well?

[i stopped catching up at page 170 or so, no annihilation pls]
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Ask!

Post by Aura »

Yea.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

How big is Hisao's dick?
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

HereticNine wrote:How big is Hisao's dick?
He's essentially a Tripod
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Here, have a picture of one. [LINK]
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

brythain wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
Go back to http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9880 headcanon thread. I'm here for the real deal.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
UUULLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

I won't presume to know the canon answer, but probably this big:

(unused H-scene CG)
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, that doesn't look like the style Lilly is drawn in the VN at all, so I guess that's probably a Fanart...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Well, that doesn't look like the style Lilly is drawn in the VN at all, so I guess that's probably a Fanart...
But according to Weee, she and Moekki would always have to retouch Raide's CGs because he couldn't (at that time at least) mimic their coloring style.

As a result of their retouching, the Lilly CGs that ended up in the game often looked different from the ones originally drawn by Raide:

(Top is Raide, bottom is Moekki)

Anyway, it's most definitely not fanart. It's part of the sprite/CG rip that's been floating around the nether regions of the Internet the last few years.

(To devs: I didn't mean to derail the thread, sorry! I'll shut up now.)
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Here are two questions, kinda.

Were you ever close to changing KS with a patch? I know TheHiveMind have said, on many occasions, that if he could he would go back and remove the lube.

I figured since you updated the game with new subtitles every now and then, were you ever tempted to go in and change things be it just some dialogue?
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

No. Never even crossed my mind. There's nothing in KS that's so fundamentally awful that it would require changing the content, and so many small to medium problems that fixing them all would require overhauling massive portions of the story, and fixing just one or two would mean nothing, especially after the fact.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

I don't remember if this has been asked or not but, what made you settle on Hisao having a heart condition as his disability? Was there other disabilitys that made it close to the final concept of Hisao that are worth mentioning and why did you pick arrhythmia over them?
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

ArcCain wrote:I don't remember if this has been asked or not but, what made you settle on Hisao having a heart condition as his disability? Was there other disabilitys that made it close to the final concept of Hisao that are worth mentioning and why did you pick arrhythmia over them?
If my hazy memories are correct, it is because his condition had to be bad, but not so bad that he couldn't be running around living a mostly normal life (meaning anything that involved too much medical treatment was out (in the early days when this stuff was determined nobody really had enough medical knowledge that something more complex than "take these pills and you'll probably be fine" was out of the question 'cause we didn't want to be horribly inaccurate)--plus, the idea was he had to be sent into the situation because of an Event, and heart attack is as good as any. We also wanted him to be outwardly normal in appearance, except for the scarring from the surgery to facilitate player identification (even though that was not a massive concern as the project evolved).

At least I think that's mostly why. The other devs can add in their own hazy recollections.