Shit that Pisses Lilly Off

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

HereticNine

Re: Shit that Pisses Lilly Off

Post by HereticNine »

Atario wrote:Pity.
"Hey Hanako have you seen the new Star Wars? Yah? Cool! Lilly, you stoked for the new Star Wars!?... Aw fuck I'm so sorry Lilly! Sucks you can't see the new Star Wars movies... or any of the previous ones... ...uhh... IGOTTAGODOSOMETHING"
brythain

Post by brythain »

HereticNine wrote:
Atario wrote:Pity.
"Hey Hanako have you seen the new Star Wars? Yah? Cool! Lilly, you stoked for the new Star Wars!?... Aw fuck I'm so sorry Lilly! Sucks you can't see the new Star Wars movies... or any of the previous ones... ...uhh... IGOTTAGODOSOMETHING"
STARE WARS. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Skeeve

Post by Skeeve »

And its controversial sequels, Stare Wars: The Glaucoma Strikes Back and Stare Wars: Return of the Cataract
brythain

Post by brythain »

Skeeve wrote:And its controversial sequels, Stare Wars: The Glaucoma Strikes Back and Stare Wars: Return of the Cataract
I thought it was 'The Akira Strikes Back' and 'Return of the Kenji', but you might be right, it's been a long while. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Drebom wrote:When she can't get her tea fix, Lilly becomes extremely enraged, channelling her Scottish side with a full-blown accent. This lasts until the instant the issue is rectified- a single sip is enough to restore her ladylike persona. The local tea shop near Yamaku has quickly learnt to never be out of stock of her favourite blends.
Canonically, she struggles to understand Scottish accents.

Therefore, I'm actually going to go with the opposite - people intentionally using exaggeratedly thick Scottish accents around her infuriates her.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

This is a silly thread. What would annoy Lilly would be Shizune consistently beating her at 'Name That Tune' :p
kimono

Post by kimono »

That deaf bitch

Sorry folks, someone had to post this :lol: .
Routes: Lily>Rin>Hanako>Emi>Shizune
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

No, actually nobody had to. Okay with this one, but let's not make imageboard caps a habit, please. The thread has been heading rather south already. :roll:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

I bet she hates getting called lilchan and gives Misha the deathstare :lol:
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
KatawaHaremGod

Post by KatawaHaremGod »

Well, canonically, she really hates getting tripped by Kenji when she's mulling over going back to Scotland.... :cry:

Low quality teabags
"That Deaf Bitch" :lol: (though they are family after all...)
Misha's "wahahahahaha~!"

The fact that she didn't get an animation for her "event" in Katawa Crash :lol:
Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba!

1) Lilly 2) Emi/Hanako 3) Misha 4)Rin/Shizine: I don't hate anyone, but I guess I'm a Lillypad :lol:
KatawaHaremGod

Post by KatawaHaremGod »

When this music plays and Akira tries to give not just wine but Scotch to everyone at Yamaku and everyone starts using a brogue and cooking up haggis with fugu filling :lol:
Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba!

1) Lilly 2) Emi/Hanako 3) Misha 4)Rin/Shizine: I don't hate anyone, but I guess I'm a Lillypad :lol:
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Sewing needle and threading them,seriously fuck them. My eyes are completely fine and I still can't see the little buggers. Also weeping angels from Doctor Who, especially when everyone back in Scotland who watches it tells her "she's screwed"