Shit that Pisses Lilly Off

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

danfs

Re: Shit that Pisses Lilly Off

Post by danfs »

I imagine Lilly's favourite tea something like this:

"The blood of Godzilla with the milk of a nekomata. Boil for exactly thirty minutes, not even a millisecond short or longer, and stir in ground dinosaur teeth. Pour exactly three-quarters of tea.
Any more would make it explode, any less would kill you. No sugar or honey, the tea has to have exactly these things:

Two jasmine leaves
Five lime-peel slices, 2x2 inches in length/width.
A magnet the size of telephone batteries.
The bone of a male bull elephant that is exactly forty years old.
If done right, you will get perfection" (and Lilly's approval).

And anything diferent than that is not worthy

(I took this from an YouTube comment completely non-related to KS, but it's so accurate a-a)
"Life is not nice, it's limited. An imperfect blink of an eye on the infinite immensity of the universe"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Lilly fucking HATES playing cards. She hasn't told anyone, but she loathes them.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Gravy

Post by Gravy »

Lilly really hates it if you leave without saying goodbye. I know it would piss me off.
My name may be "Gravy", but that doesn't mean I like gravy.
I have Narcolepsy.

Favorites in order: Rin, Suzu, Emi, Lilly, Hanako,Mishaha!, Shizune
brythain

Post by brythain »

Lilly hates being called Lils. One day in Scotland, after Akira has persuaded her to let Hisao go, she'll see a news clip about Hisao having met his death. Akira will say, "Oh Lils, that's terrible..." and Lilly will knife her and then disappear.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Skeeve

Post by Skeeve »

brythain wrote:Akira will say, "Oh Lils, that's terrible..." and Lilly will knife her and then disappear.
I think that might actually be canon. In Lilly's path, during her going away party right before the first trip to Scotland, one of her classmates calls her Lils. And, with the exception of Kenji, who was explicitly mentioned as having snuck out earlier... we never see anyone from that class again.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Gravy wrote:Lilly really hates it if you leave without saying goodbye. I know it would piss me off.
And yet she does exactly that.
The fucking cunt. /sarcasm
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

It is generally NEVER a good idea to sneak up on Lilly and either suddenly shout in her ear or jab her in the ribs.

White canes can definitely be put to use as improvised weapons and yes, that broken jaw you now possess DOES hurt "wike ah beesh".
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

Gravy wrote:Lilly really hates it if you leave without saying goodbye. I know it would piss me off.
Going into a tangent here, but this quote reminds me of Tex from Red vs. Blue series. She also hates when people say good bye :(

I know you meant by leaving and not saying good bye. But saying good bye, Lilly kinda hates good byes. During the tea party and going-away party, Akira leaves to go to work and says good bye but Lilly insists her sister to stay a little longer.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

HereticNine wrote:Going into a tangent here, but this quote reminds me of Tex from Red vs. Blue series. She also hates when people say good bye :(
You bastard! I'd thought I'd gotten over that and then you go and remind me :(
brythain

Post by brythain »

HereticNine wrote:I know you meant by leaving and not saying good bye. But saying good bye, Lilly kinda hates good byes. During the tea party and going-away party, Akira leaves to go to work and says good bye but Lilly insists her sister to stay a little longer.
Yeah, she hates saying goodbye, and she hates it even more if you -don't- say goodbye.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

brythain wrote:
HereticNine wrote:I know you meant by leaving and not saying good bye. But saying good bye, Lilly kinda hates good byes. During the tea party and going-away party, Akira leaves to go to work and says good bye but Lilly insists her sister to stay a little longer.
Yeah, she hates saying goodbye, and she hates it even more if you -don't- say goodbye.
So whats the right answer here?
Skeeve

Post by Skeeve »

Don't leave, naturally.
danfs

Post by danfs »

Skeeve wrote:Don't leave, naturally.
But if you do, at least say "See you later"
"Life is not nice, it's limited. An imperfect blink of an eye on the infinite immensity of the universe"
brythain

Post by brythain »

HereticNine wrote:
brythain wrote:
So whats the right answer here?
The logical answer is that you say goodbye and she doesn't. Which is sad for you.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Pity.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote