Shit that Pisses Lilly Off

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Shit that Pisses Lilly Off

Post by Munchenhausen »

A strange little tangent from the Headcanon thread, I thought had potential for its own.

Lilly Satou.
The well mannered, calm vixen that has a knack for keeping a pokerface.
However, she is but only human.
No matter how hard she hides it, she has emotions. Things that bring her joy, sadness and anger.
That's what we're here for, that rarely seen side to her. Anger.

Mugs? Fuck that shit, it's teacups or bust!
"Scotland is British"? Not on her watch!

What really fucking infuriates Lilly Satou?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Re: Shit that Pisses Lilly Off

Post by brythain »

A guy who won't indulge her healthy adolescent sex drive when she knows he wants it.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Margaret Thatcher?

Plus I guess anoying sounds, like fans from computers or the drip of a tap. Things that most people don't pick up on, but really get to her.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Slacker groundskeepers.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

Kenji trips her again! DAMMIT KENJI!
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

She hates dandelions. Nobody else knows why except Akira, and she refuses to say a word about it.

Also anyone who asks her to do origami then hands her a sheet of lined notebook paper. It's not regulation, you fucking Phillistine! (That thing with Hisao was an exception.)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Charmant wrote:She hates dandelions. Nobody else knows why except Akira, and she refuses to say a word about it.

Also anyone who asks her to do origami then hands her a sheet of lined notebook paper. It's not regulation, you fucking Phillistine! (That thing with Hisao was an exception.)
Is it bad that I want to see Lilly say that now? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Steinherz wrote:
Charmant wrote:She hates dandelions. Nobody else knows why except Akira, and she refuses to say a word about it.

Is it bad that I want to see Lilly say that now? :lol:
I want the same. Question is would she yell or stay calm and polite about it, despite the wording?

Also I just noticed in the headcanon thread, I described her loathing of Earl Grey tea as a boiling hatred. Fuck.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Sharp-O wrote:The Scots because they ruined Scotland!
winner winner chicken dinner
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
d2r

Post by d2r »

Canonically, Shizune's presence.

Probably also 3500 hz square waves. :lol:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

What pisses off a (half) Catholic Scot? Three simple things:

Rangers Football Club
Ulster loyalists
Protestants
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

The movie Braveheart. She once borrowed some money from her parents to fund a trip to America, with a big bag of Akira's beer in tow, to throw at Mel Gibson when he answered his doorbell.

Being blind, she missed every one (and they all burst upon ground contact) and she was promptly removed from the premises by Mel's security guards. And now she refuses to ever go back to America.
Skeeve

Post by Skeeve »

I bet she really hates jokes about Macbeth, and once has thrown a pencil at (well, near) Kenji for going on about what she thought she heard as "those three witches in the front row".
Drebom

Post by Drebom »

When she can't get her tea fix, Lilly becomes extremely enraged, channelling her Scottish side with a full-blown accent. This lasts until the instant the issue is rectified- a single sip is enough to restore her ladylike persona. The local tea shop near Yamaku has quickly learnt to never be out of stock of her favourite blends.