The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Gajzla

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Gajzla »

Rhodri wrote:After a chat with the family of a deaf baby that came in to visit her grandparent on the ward in work today, I've come to the conclusion that as a baby, Shizune was loud. It was fascinating seeing this child nearing its 1st birthday that has yet to understand her condition and thus no concept of volume control make a noise that I would normally interpret as one of extreme distress yet having a beaming smile on her face (the fact that I could hear it from the other end of the ward only added to that) and the use of simple body language by her family for basic communication. I can only imagine something similar happened in the Hakamichi household.
Assuming Lilly has been blind from birth (which is a fair assumption as all the main girl’s conditions fall onto the most extreme end of the spectrum). Then she would have had something similar growing up.

TommyEdisonXP on YouTube makes really good videos about being blind. Really interesting to watch. This one is about him being told he was blind by his parents.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Rin can say 'hello', 'please' and 'goodbye' in Turkish, however she doesn't remember when or why she learned how.

Hanako is 1/8th Weeaboo.
She watches a bit of anime every now and then, and will occasionally read a manga if nobody else is in the library. When she gets drunk, she is more likely to make references to K-On!! or Cowboy Bebop, for example.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

Very rarely will we ever hear Lilly fall into temper. Only seeing it once in KS where Kenji trips Lilly, and Lilly actually drops her composure and swears! But I'd imagine her to look just as sexy being angry if anything. Just wondering how else you can drive Lilly to anger.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Lilly refuses to accept that Scotland is British
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

Sharp-O wrote:Lily has an irrational hatred of mugs. It's tea cups or nothing.
Drinking from a mug? Savages.
Munchenhausen wrote:Lilly refuses to accept that Scotland is British
:lol:
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Lilly also has a boiling hatred for Earl Grey tea. She once completely lost her shit at Yuuko when offered some after ordering tea. This is the driving force behind Yuuko's excessive apologetics when she fumbles on the job.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Sharp-O wrote:Molly and Lily have had MANY arguments about tea. Molly, being British and from a more working class area, likes it strong and sweet while Lilly would rather have just the tea with no milk or sugar.
those that enjoy tea like this are why bad things happen to good people
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:Molly and Lily have had MANY arguments about tea. Molly, being British and from a more working class area, likes it strong and sweet while Lilly would rather have just the tea with no milk or sugar.
those that enjoy tea like this are why bad things happen to good people
I hate adding sugar and cream in tea. I'm with Lilly in this one.
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

Sharp-O wrote:And thus the great Tea War began.
Nobody knows how or what began it. But we do know it was us who put the fucking sugar and cream in the teas.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Naomi has a old brown fedora with a card that she's written "press" on in English tucked into the hatband. (Although she's spelled it as "PREES" because her English is horrible.) She wears this when doing work for the school newspaper because "that's how all famous international reporters dress". (She saw it a few times in old movies.)

Natsume tends to roll her eyes at it, but often jokes that it was better than her yellow jumpsuit phase. (Which was only a Halloween costume she wore once.)
Last edited by Oddball on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not Dead Yet
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Oddball wrote:Naomi has a old brown fedora with a card that she's written "press" on in English tucked into the hatband. (Although she's spelled it as "PREES" because her English is horrible.) She wears this when doing work for the school newspaper because "that's how all famous international reporters dress". (She saw it a few times in old movies.)

Naomi tends to roll her eyes at it, but often jokes that it was better than her yellow jumpsuit phase. (Which was only a Halloween costume she wore once.)
Was one of those paragraphs meant to be about Natsume, not Naomi? Doesn't seem to make much sense, otherwise.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)