Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Complete]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

swampie2

Re: Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 14/8/15]

Post by swampie2 »

I can barely remember my own name right now...
You missed a big chance to put ~~~~Hana... aaaahhh~~~~ at the top. :lol:

Aside from that, a nice chapter!

P.s: Taro watches Anime right? Would he have seen Chuunibyou? They take like a year and a half to hold hands properly, that's molasses slow. :wink:
One Shots - My stories thread.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

swampie2 wrote:
I can barely remember my own name right now...
You missed a big chance to put ~~~~Hana... aaaahhh~~~~ at the top. :lol:
That's fucking genius. :shock:
swampie2 wrote:Taro watches Anime right? Would he have seen Chuunibyou? They take like a year and a half to hold hands properly, that's molasses slow. :wink:
Not in 2007, he wouldn't :lol:
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

That's why for my OC fanfic idea, I'm having trouble deciding if I wanna use the current student body and canon years, make the years more modern so I can use more material, or make it modern with a new student body. Basically, I need a small team of writers to help me figure out the body stuff, I got the skeleton work done.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Stop making me grin so stupidly, anybody who sees'll think I've gone mad! :evil:

JK, dude, that was great! :D
Always fun to have Hanakio back on track - and it looks like the relationship might be going places. Unless you pull the same trick you've been pulling with every other time I've thought that. In which case, I'll have to applaud you for figuring out how to make that work so many times. :lol:

Nice work, Sharp!
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Alpacalypse wrote:Stop making me grin so stupidly, anybody who sees'll think I've gone mad! :evil:

JK, dude, that was great! :D
Always fun to have Hanakio back on track - and it looks like the relationship might be going places. Unless you pull the same trick you've been pulling with every other time I've thought that. In which case, I'll have to applaud you for figuring out how to make that work so many times. :lol:
I know, I know... I'm incorrigible. :wink:

But rest assured, the next arc will see things... heat up.

Hesmiyu
Location: England, United Kingdom, British Isles, Europe, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Hesmiyu »

Sharp-O wrote:But rest assured, the next arc will see things... heat up.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa12 ... dkz9xd.png
Oh god, he's started using teasers :O.

Can't wait til it arrives :).
Last edited by Silentcook on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
The line below is false.
The line above is true.

Being disabled is just differently abled differently labelled.

My art: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10190
Swim story(Currently 11 chapters long) http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10221
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Hesmiyu wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:But rest assured, the next arc will see things... heat up.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa12 ... dkz9xd.png
Oh god, he's started using teasers :O.

Can't wait til it arrives :).
Seeing as this is Sharp we're talking about here, I'm gonna call bullshit until the chapter's release, just to save myself from any expectations. :P
Last edited by Silentcook on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people... TWICE.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Sharp-O wrote:Like I don't give you guys exactly what you want, even if what you want isn't what you expect ;)
...I'm not sure how we should take that, but more Hanako being adorable is always a good thing.

Hopefully.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Hesmiyu
Location: England, United Kingdom, British Isles, Europe, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Hesmiyu »

Sharp-O wrote:Like I don't give you guys exactly what you want, even if what you want isn't what you expect ;)
Now he knows what we want. Well, guess we will need to read everything he posts now :)
The line below is false.
The line above is true.

Being disabled is just differently abled differently labelled.

My art: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10190
Swim story(Currently 11 chapters long) http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10221
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Sharp-O wrote:HANAKIO TEASER

Consider me hyped and ready to go!
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

See, this is what I'm talking about. You're kinda unpredictable. Quit keeping me on my toes, I'm too heavy to keep it up.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Hesmiyu wrote:
Now he knows what we want. Well, guess we will need to read everything he posts now :)
Like we weren't already :lol:

Seriously, though, I'm always looking for an opportunity to use this one:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Sharp-O

Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 16/8/15]

Post by Sharp-O »

Chapter Forty-One: Queen's Gambit

~~~~Akio~~~~

I’m blind and bound, at the mercy of the girl I had just been tickling and incredibly turned on.

“Now… What should I do to you…” She asks and I feel my lower body twitch.

“No good asking me, I can’t decide whether to be turned-on or terrified…” I mutter honestly and Hana giggles, swirling her finger tip around my belly button. Unfortunately for her, I’m not ticklish. Unfortunately for me, that means she’ll be doing something else.

“You can be both…” She purrs and I assume she’s smiling. I can only see a vague silhouette through my uniform’s shirt, now an impromptu blindfold. Her hands are moving across my bare torso. Even now she traces the scars on my ribs, as fascinated now as when I let her feel them for the first time.

“I think I’m leaning towards the former right now…” I sigh, my trousers becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

“I can tell!” She chuckles, leaning back a little and I feel her palm on my crotch. “Your… um…” Heh, for all her playful domination, she still can’t bring herself to say the words out loud.

“My what?” I ask innocently, my lips betraying me with a wicked smirk.

“You know what.” She says plainly, no real indication of tone or expression.

“I do, but do you? If you don’t say the word out loud, how can I possibly know what you mean?” She might have the physical upper hand but I can still run my mouth and I know how to push all her buttons. C’mon Hana, you can do it.

“Your…” She inhales deeply and blows the air back out noisily through her mouth. “Your penis.” She barely whispers.

“Once more for the people with a shirt covering their eyes and ears.” I grin. I don’t need to see her to feel that scowl.

“Your penis.” She states with a small amount of irritation in her voice.

“Oooooh, my cock. What about it?” I ask with a tilt of my head and a mischievous smile. The growl from her throat is music to my ears.

“It’s…” She sighs angrily and I have to use every ounce of self control not to laugh.

“Use your words, Hanako.” I smirk and she pulls my shirt back down to glare at me, way more flustered than I expected.

“Your cock is hard, Akio!” She spits with an angry tone and all I can do is smile at her.

“That’s my girl. I knew you could do it!” I compliment her warmly, pleased as punch by the latest addition to her cursing repertoire.

I don’t know what you’re smiling about…” She pouts, tugging my shirt back over my field of view.

“Now you’re just being childish.” I chuckle and receive a stinging flick to my nipple as punishment.

“I believe the word you’re actually looking for is vindictive.” She purrs as her slender silhouette’s hands move to her chest and… Is she playing with her boobs? A small moan escapes her lips and all but confirms it.

Her knees shift from my sides, her feet planting themselves into the mattress either side of my armpits.

“Bend your legs.” She sighs and I comply instinctively. If she’s going to do what I think she’s going to do… I… Damn.

I feel her back rest against my legs and the dull silhouette takes on a more erotic shape as she seemingly opens her legs and one of her arms makes an exaggerated arc to between her legs, her other making the same motions as before.

“I don’t know about you, Akio…” She speaks in a hushed yet husky tone. “But this is driving me wild. The fact that I’m doooo-nngh… Something lewd in front of you and you can’t even see it…”

“You’re a real sadist, Hanako Ikezawa.” I scowl but I bet only my grimacing jaw is visible to her.

“You unleashed this side of me, Akio. You reap what you sow…” She gasps again. This has to be a trick… There’s no way she’d sit there playing with herself while sitting on top of me.

Would she?

“If you’re messing with me, I think this one’s gone a little too far…” I quietly admit and she rapidly shifts her weight, pulling my shirt down again. Her face is flushed but with a twinge of regret.

“I’m s-sorry! I was only teasing, I wasn’t really…” She pouts, leaning in and gently kissing my lips. I smile and lean up, wrapping my arms around her waist in the process. Her legs curl around my waist and we sit in each other’s arms.

“I know, Hana. I was just a bit grumpy that I didn’t actually get to see anything…” I chuckle a little, nuzzling her nose.

“You’re naughty, Akio.” She smiles demurely. “B-but if you’d l-like…” She dips her head a little but maintains eye contact.

“N-no… I don’t think I'm ready to see that. Not yet, anyway…” My hand glides to her butt and squeezes a little, her back jolting slightly at the sensation. Her mouth curls seductively and her hands stroke my face.

“I think I’m ready, Akio…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~Hanako~~~~

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Akio this nervous. Ever since a couple days ago, he’s been really jumpy, as if I’m going to order him to ravage me at a second’s notice.

The thought has crossed my mind, believe me, but no… Your first time is meant to be special and since it’s the first time for both of us, that makes it double-special. That’s why…

“So what did you ask us here for, Hana?” Ritsu asks and I turn my attention to her; as well as Molly, Suzu and Miki.

I rallied the troops.

“Thanks for c-coming, guys. I really appreciate it.” I bow to my friends deeply. “I need s-some help from you all…” I mutter quietly as I rise.

“Is this an Akio thing?” Ritsu asks, worried. No doubt wondering if we’re in as much trouble as her and Taro have recently been in.

“Yes, b-but don’t worry, it’s nothing bad! Quite the opposite in fact…” I smile a little to myself.

“What do you need, Hana?” Miki asks enthusiastically. I hope she won’t be too disappointed that there won’t be any fighting in my scheme.

That’s what this is, afterall. An elaborate scheme to make Saturday night perfect. For both myself and Akio.

“I have a… Date… on Saturday and I wanted it to be special. Really special. So, if you’d be so kind, I would like to ask you all for help.”

“Is this an anniversary?” Suzu questions and I smile.

“No… More like the first of something…” I give a subtle hint, hoping that I don’t have to outright say it.

“Ohmigod, Hanaaaa~! You mean?” Molly brings her hands to her mouth and I nod curtly. The girls look to each other with sly grins and titters.

“Hot damn, Hanako! Never pegged you to take the initiative. But why do you need our help? Sort of only takes two to tango, y’know?”

“B-because I want to have some things prepared beforehand and since you guys are my friends… I was h-hoping you could help with that.” Deploying the big eyes now.

“Anything you need!” Ritsu nods and everyone is in agreement. I breath a little sigh of relief and grin like the Cheshire Cat.

“Thank you so much, everyone. Really…” I bow again. “Ritsu, I’d like your help acquiring something nice for the evening. Suzu, if you would be so kind as to keep Akio busy tomorrow with a club activity or something?” I ask.

“Roger! I’ll do my best, commander.” She salutes with a resolute smile. Out of everyone, I knew I could count on her to be all in favour of my grand romantic gesture.

“Molly, I hate to impose on you but my cooking skills are a little… lacklustre. Would you be able to help me cook something on the day for our meal?”

“The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, eh? Sure thing, Hana!” She nods with a wink.

“What do you need me for, Hana?” Miki asks and I hold my arm nervously.

“You have the t-toughest task of all, Miki, but is it okay if w-we talk about it in p-private?” I ask nervously and she gives me a pensive look before nodding solemnly.

“You got it.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~Miki~~~~

I give Hanako’s door a couple short, sharp raps of my knuckles and she timidly slides the door open.

“H-hi, Miki. Please come in.” She gestures and I walk in. Her room is much emptier than I imagined. Such a simple, plain colour scheme too.

“Can I g-get you some tea?” She asks from behind me and I turn to wave a hand.

“Nah, I’m good, thanks.” I smile with a toothy grin. I spin her desk chair backwards and plop down on it. “So whatcha need me for? Sounds like you got everything else covered so I can’t imagine what I can do to help.” I chuckle.

I’ve been racking my brain since earlier, trying to think why she’d need me for this mysterious task and not one of the others. She walks toward her bed and turns to face me, her left arm casually holding her right and giving me a small smile.

“I n-need… I… Wanted to ask you some things.” She says meekly, patches of her pale skin becoming flush.

“Suuuure, though you know I’m not that smart, right?” I smirk and she titters a little.

“No-no, I th-think your experience will be very helpful.” Hana nods with a smile.

“What experien-- Oh.” I really should have seen that coming. Out of our little group, I’m pretty sure only me and Ritsu have slept with someone. Heh, weird how we both slept with the same guy too… I shake that thought out of my head and return my attention to Hanako, who’s become a little pinker in the cheeks.

“I’d l-like t-to know… If y-you’ll sh-share…” She stammers and plonks down on her bed, hands on her knees, her face half-hidden by her hair. “What’s it like?”

“Wow… I never thought I’d ever have this conversation, let alone with you…” I chuckle, rubbing the back of my head. “I assume you know the mechanics of how it works, right?”

She nods and I smile. I’ve not seen Hana act this timid and shy in a while but unlike before, this isn’t out of anxiety or fear… This is plain old nervousness. Bless her little heart. I scoot the chair closer to her and ruffle her hair a little to reassure her.

“I’ve heard th-that it can be p-painful the first time…” She meekly states and I cross my arms over the back of the chair.

“That depends, what’s your pain tolerance like?” I ask raising an eyebrow.

“Low?” She answers quietly.

“You’re going to scream the dorms down then.” I say with a cheeky smile and her eyes dart to me in wild concern. “Kidding, Hana… It’ll smart but it’ll pass. Just don’t let it put you off okay?”

She smiles a little and nods.

“Do you have any sort of protection?” I ask and her pink cheeks turn scarlet.

“Y-yes… A f-friend gave me some c-condoms.” She hides deeper and deeper in her hair.

“Are they the right size?” Why did you ask that? Do you really want to know anything about Akio’s dick?

She looks at me with wide eyes and then to the floor, tilting her head from side to side and I tap her on the shoulder.

“Hey, don’t worry. Unless he’s ridiculously big or painfully small, I’m sure they’ll do fine.” Nice save, Miura…

“O-okay… Th-thank you for this, Miki. I imagine this is as uncomfortable for you as it is for me.”

“No problem but I have to ask… why did you ask me and not Ritsu?” I furrow my brow a little and she giggles.

“Akio once told me that the family of the 21st Century isn’t made of blood but of friends. Amongst our group, I like to think you’re the big sister, and this is the kind of thing you ask your big sister, right?.” Her smile is so cute and her answer is so sickly sweet, I’ll be asking Ikuno to test me for diabetes when we’re done.

I get off the chair and sit on the bed beside her, throwing my arm around her neck and giving her a playful ruffle of her hair.

“I’m only older than you by six months, Hana!” I laugh and she giggles. “But thanks… That was pretty sweet. Corny as fuck but sweet.”

“Thank you again for h-helping, Miki.” She says and I pull her in close, the sides of our heads clonking together a little.

Ow.” She whispers.

“Any time, little sis.” I grin.
Last edited by Sharp-O on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
swampie2

Re: Monomyth: Taro Arai's Story [Update: 16/8/15]

Post by swampie2 »

Ahh another great chap-

Wait.

Is that... Is that an error? WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS SHARP?
“So what did you ask us her for, Hana?”
"Ask us here for..." I think that's what you meant. :lol:

Another fantastic chapter sharp, keep up the good work!