Katawa DLCs

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Negativedarke

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Negativedarke »

brythain wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
Negativedarke wrote:The improvised dildo DLC. With this installed you have the option of grabbing a nearby object during any h-scene and using it as a dildo.
"H-Hisao, what are you planning on d-d-doing with that candelabra?"
"Um, I might ask you the same, Hanako, about that concertina wire."
"Shizune, what are doing with your father's sword?"
"Lily, what are you doing with your cane? And those bottles?"
"So Rin you can paint with more than just your feet and mouth?"
"Hee hee Hisao, we have an entire equipment shed to play around with."
"Wah hah hah, no need to improvise, I've got my own collection of dildos! But really Hii-chan I was hoping to use them with Shi-chan"
and of course Kenji "Damn it a real man doesn't need any toys. He just needs his dick, tongue, hands, and occassionally feet!"

And the concept of Yandere Hanako frightens me.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Not enough singing in Katawa Shoujo for you? Download Katawa Shoujo the Musical today! Enjoy all you favorite characters (well not Shizune) breaking out in song at any given time! Yes they will now musically express themselves at the drop of a hat, and other articles of clothing. Be amazed that Hisao can belt it out like that right after a six month stay in the hospital! Gasp in wonderment and joy at Emi's lung capacity as she sings while running!

Please note that no, we are not using any songs from Frozen so as to avoid being sued by Disney.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Negativedarke wrote: Please note that no, we are not using any songs from Frozen so as to avoid being sued by Disney.
Thank fuck :lol:
I loved Frozen as much as anyone else, but if I hear Let It Go one more fucking time...
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

I'd like to imagine Shizune gets her own spotlight in that DLC too. Maybe she breaks out a keytar during one of the scenes.

Also, in reference to Hanako's bad end song - It feels like it was made for this moment...
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Broomhead wrote:Also, in reference to Hanako's bad end song - It feels like it was made for this moment...
I laughed until I realised the music wasn't dubbed over the top for comedic effect.

what is this
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Broomhead wrote:Also, in reference to Hanako's bad end song - It feels like it was made for this moment...
I laughed until I realised the music wasn't dubbed over the top for comedic effect.

what is this
That's the bad part of Japan. The one we don't go to unless absolutely necessary... :lol:

Seriously, I'll stick with my Rider themes. 8)
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Do you need something to freshen up you Katawa Shoujo experience? Try out our new game skins DLC! With these add on packs you can completely alter Yamaku!*

*Packs are purely cosmetic, and do not alter gameplay, dialouge or story.

Pirate Pack- Yarr! This pack turns Yamaku into a high seas swashbuckling adventure where everyone is a pirate onboard a pirate ship, the Yamaku! Perfect for your Emi Playthrough.

Fantasy Pack- Tally Ho! This pack transforms Yamaku into a fairy tale castle, Hisao into a valiant knight, Kenji into a troll, and the heroines into princesses! Perfect for all you fantasy buffs!

Summertime Beach Fun Pack- Surfs Up! With this pack it's summer on the beach! Yamaku becomes a traditional beachside resort, and everyone is in their swimsuits!

Undead Pack- Brains! Transform Yamaku into a graveyard and everyone into the living dead! Vampires, Zombies, Ghosts and Skeletons abound in this pack, just in time for Halloween!
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Negativedarke wrote:Fantasy Pack- Tally Ho!
Sounds more like a RAF pack :P
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Sharp-O wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
Everyone gets flight jackets and fancy moustaches. Biplanes to be added later.
Entire script changed to old RAF slang?
10/10 would buy
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

[They call me Shizune "Flashheart" Hakamichi. Flash by name, flash by nature.]

"I dunnae ken, Wha's she blatherin' on aboot?" Lilly becomes full Scottish.

"Wahahaha~" Misha's moustache drills wobble when she laughs. :lol:
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Munchenhausen wrote:
I was sorta hitting a blank trying to come up with a medieval fantasy sounding phrase. But hey the RAF pack sounds great. Anyone else got any ideas?
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

The 80s pack! Come on, you know you want to see the girl in headbands, workout leotards, and neon clothes with feathery hair. I'm also picturing Misha looking like she walked right out of an episode of Jem.
Not Dead Yet
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Oddball wrote:The 80s pack! Come on, you know you want to see the girl in headbands, workout leotards, and neon clothes with feathery hair. I'm also picturing Misha looking like she walked right out of an episode of Jem.
Let's not forget Hisao with an 80's perm. Oh, I am laughing now. Oh, god, would Jigoro even look different?
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Man-fort Mode: A mini-game DLC that turns Kenji's room into a tower defense game in which the player, as one of the girls (each possessing unique abilities) must traverse the ever-improving and dangerous expanse of Kenji's rebel fortress.