Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Munchenhausen »

Charmant wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:You know, if you pretend the unnamed protagonist is Takashi and 'Captain Farrow' is actually 'Captain Taro', Whiskey In The Jar becomes quite a fun little tale of an overly violent love triangle.

For some reason, I imagine it being portrayed in the form of a school play.
Which Shizune insists on running, rewriting lines and directions a thousand times five minutes before curtain like Tommy Wiseau with tits.
Quote of the week goes to... :lol: :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

... My teacher was playing some nice music in the background of our break while I studied. Then I noticed it sounded remarkably like Concord. I think I was spaced out for about an hour after that.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

So yeah.
One day I was scanning the internets, as i tend to do at 3am on Saturday mornings.
And I stumbled upon this little .webm (NSFW).

And I thought to myself;
holy fucking shit is that some fucking newspaper club
in real fucking life
what is wrong with Naomi's breasts

So I thought I'd share.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Er, no.

We're not SFW by any stretch, but clips of random lesbians aren't relevant. Not even in the lookalikes thread, should you be thinking about that.

Go sleep, you're out of your gourd.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

shiiieeeeeeet
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Umber

Post by Umber »

Silentcook is like a dad, he takes away our lesbians and makes us go bed.

Never tried his food though.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Bad Munch, we can't have you clogging up such a busy thread
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

Gotta purchase a ticket fast now!

Spend money for a hardcopy + Go to Japan, Or don't.

I've never faced such a dilema in my life.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Sharp-O wrote:So hey, just an FYI, typing in "Kamen Rider Katawa Shoujo" brings up some interesting results, namely picture I've taken for reviews! :shock:[/img]

Google is too stronk!
That isn't so much interesting as completely unrelated to the words searched. Though obviously if the cast were Kamen Riders, Rin would be Kamen Rider Gaim (Orange). :lol:
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Sooooooooo~, uhhhhh, does anyone else kinda miss the days where the forums were super active? I was about a year late to the party, (first played the game and made an account here in February of 2013) but the forums were still pretty bumpin' then. I feel like I've moved on from the game - I still think of the characters relatively often, and I'll look at art from time to time, and Rin is still kinda always there in the wonky province of my mind - but I can't help but check into these forums and hope that there's a discussion I can join in on.

Unfortunately, I just don't have much left to say. I've squeezed out pretty much all the KS out of my head and into 1725+ posts, (there's a big chunk that was deleted with the old art thread). The last thread I made, the "Headcanon" thread, was my last attempt at spawning more discussion here, and while it still seems to be getting attention, even while the forums in general are slowly dying, I just can't seem to offer anything to it, or any of the other threads, really, and it kinda makes me sad. I miss all the wacky, deep, thought-provoking and generally entertaining discussions I used to have with the members of this forum. I guess nothing lasts forever...

I'd like to believe that if I was able to play the game again, like I've kinda been wanting to, I may be able to find something new to talk about that I didn't unlock in my mind the first time I played it, but alas, I don't have a device that can run it at the moment. Even if I did, the forums are pretty quiet these days. I wouldn't have many people to talk to, since it seems other people are having an easier time moving on than I am...

I dunno. It seems kinda silly, but I just love this story so much. It has taught me stuff about the world, about people, and even about myself, and it's really hard for me to let go. There's also the friends and acquaintances I've made on this forum. Uhhhhg. Goodbyes suck, man..
Last edited by KeiichiO on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brythain

Post by brythain »

KeiichiO wrote:Sooooooooo~, uhhhhh, does anyone else kinda miss the days where the forums were super active?
I don't remember those days, since I'm relatively new, but I've seen a lot of new writers sprout in the fanfic area. They don't often cross over to the discussion area, though — I suspect most of them are more interested with adding to KS rather than building on KS in their fiction.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

brythain wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Sooooooooo~, uhhhhh, does anyone else kinda miss the days where the forums were super active?
I don't remember those days, since I'm relatively new, but I've seen a lot of new writers sprout in the fanfic area. They don't often cross over to the discussion area, though — I suspect most of them are more interested with adding to KS rather than building on KS in their fiction.
I've said something similar before -- I think there's more good discussion happening on the Fan Fiction board than here on the actual discussion board, and that's been true for at least a year. The Yamaku Book Club thread is a prime example. I presume it's because those stories open up new avenues of discussion about the game and its characters which only slowly filter their way here, if they do so at all.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Charmant wrote: That isn't so much interesting as completely unrelated to the words searched. Though obviously if the cast were Kamen Riders, Rin would be Kamen Rider Gaim (Orange). :lol:
This is her stage now! :lol:

In regards to the forum activity discussion, I was very late to the game. I only played and completed KS in February and more than anything I wanted to see more of the universe.

What was I going to add to general discussions? Things that have been said over and over since the game's launch? I agree with dewelar that the fanfiction section opens up expansive new ways to enjoy the KS universe since there's nothing more you can read or play from official sources.

I do admire everyone who still sticks to the GD threads because there's a camaraderie to it that I really dig :)