Hisao X Rin: Hisao asks Rin to roleplay with him.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Tsukiyo

Hisao X Rin: Hisao asks Rin to roleplay with him.

Post by Tsukiyo »

Hisao X Rin
A day of role-playing…
(I’m kind of bored so… a little Hisao X Rin bit. If Hisao asked to roleplay with Rin but things don’t go as planned; told from Hisao’s point of view. I may make other little fics like this who knows. BTW I’m just thirteen so don’t expect too much… everyone I’ve met on the internet thinks I’m 17… anyway enjoy!)

Well…. I guess the heat and the lack of anything to do lead me to this. I went to the art club and checked on Rin. When I was about to talk to her she said “Wait…” this reminds me of when she was painting the mural… after she was done painting something that looked fairly random she turned and absently looked around “Oh it’s you Hisao…” Maybe this was a bad idea… I got an urge to roleplay since… well nothing was good on TV or on my computer and it’s somewhat boring to roleplay by yourself... I tried to walk around but it seemed aimless… I ended up around here but I didn’t enter.

I guess I was just drawn to her today. I was still a bit flustered over what happened at the festival… people saw you know… she fell asleep on me! But it was nice though… eh? I got so caught up in my thinking Rin was just staring at me… ah well I better talk “Um… hey Rin… do you like to roleplay?” I stumbled about with saying those words. To be honest the idea was stuck in my head since… well I started getting addicted to books… a world of adventure… all the emotions in the pages… acting them out was nice but… with no one else around I felt stupid.

“Roleplay…?” Rin looked quite spaced out… “Why…?” it feels weird coming from her… “Well… its fun… like a dream but you can remember it clearly… like you can make it true in your own world…” Damn I sound kind of well… different? I usually don’t like the idea of role-playing in person with someone else in person… it makes me feel kind of childish… but its ok to be a bit childish once in a while. “Dreams… come true?” Rin walked out and stared at the sky… “I thought you were a realist?” She looked at me… “Well… dreams are good things that help create things… without dreams the world wouldn’t be the way it is now… right?” She just stood there and nodded… “So should I be at your room?”

Urgh… damnit I didn’t plan anything out… and by the looks of it… I had no where else to go but my room… “So show me where it is…” I couldn’t tell but she might just have realised I was doing this with no planning… I think I saw a small smile in the corner of my eyes… “I didn’t think you were like that Hisao!” Well to be honest… I think I blushed a bit… actually ever since I started reading my mind fantasises a bit… and I write and act… and the fact I had nothing planned was not good either. Well I took her to my room…

She leapt on my bed… why? “Think something up” sometimes I can’t tell if she is really smart or just random… She just laid there looking at her feet… I took out a notebook and started writing ideas… but I couldn’t get any solid plot forming… I found it oddly silent… Rin feel asleep on my bed! I shook her a bit to wake her up… “Dreams…” Ah I can’t disturb her while she’s like this… she seemed to snuggle around and she looked quite peaceful…

I woke up… I feel asleep… again! Next to her! This was just like the festival… just reversed… “I liked it” Rin was already awake… I went red in the face… she always says thing straight out and expects people to do the same… that’s like the rule to being around her… I got up and quickly got back near my desk. A few random drawings were on the notebook… they were of Rin and me! They all got me even more stressed out and I felt like my body was steaming up… it looked like a miniature manga chapter had been done on here… and in some sketches I was wearing girl’s clothes… I looked at Rin. Oh yeah the whole whatever comes to mind thing again… what does she dream and think about…

“I’m hungry…” Rin made that plain look… I nodded and used boiling water to cook cup ramen… she still had that plain look as I gave the cup to her… oh… she tried to hold the cup up while trying to eat…the cup was shaking and I could see this wouldn’t end well… I took the cup into my hands and fed her. I just realised what this looked like but Rin being Rin… once again does not see the significance of this moment… it was getting dark so she left… I have to plan something next time or… well I can’t say I didn’t hate today…

Send in Ideas and I'll write them... I'm bored due to summer so... let me do something...
bitpeg

Re: Hisao X Rin: Hisao asks Rin to roleplay with him.

Post by bitpeg »

Send in ideas...
You mean ideas for the story, as in what they should role play? If so, I think it would be interesting to see them play Paranoia XP.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
ccdr

Post by ccdr »

Dark Heresy is the only answer.
She heard mermaids, so it follows that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. I have an everlasting cold, but luckily I’m terribly dishonest. I cling to that.
<NicolArmarfi> so yeah speed grapher was bad
<NicolArmarfi> damn i only watched it because i thought that it was about a mathematician
<NicolArmarfi> who graphs things incredibly fast
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Make Hanako play a Nosferatu in "Vampire: The Masquerade" in the setting of World of Darkness!
ccdr wrote:Dark Heresy is the only answer.
Deus lo vult!
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Tsukiyo

Post by Tsukiyo »

Unfortunatly I do not know what Dark Heresy or Paranoia is... (I'm 13 remeber) However a vampire the masquerade can be easily arranged... actually it might fit quite well... Hanako would be a nosferatu and Rin could be a Malkavian... I'll work on it tommorow...
cheesegrater3

Post by cheesegrater3 »

Hmm....I cant see Hisao as a role-player, at least not in real life. I think online role-playing would suit him better. But then there wouldn't be any of the girls...

Obey the cheese!
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

Tsukiyo wrote:Unfortunatly I do not know what Dark Heresy or Paranoia is... (I'm 13 remeber) However a vampire the masquerade can be easily arranged... actually it might fit quite well... Hanako would be a nosferatu and Rin could be a Malkavian... I'll work on it tommorow...
Dude, you don't know Paranoia XP? You're missing out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia_XP
http://rapidshare.com/files/144174451/p ... 1.pdf.html

It would definitely be interesting, in my opinion.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
No0en

Post by No0en »

vampire the masquerade meets katawa shoujo
omg yes!
lets see, i order an armless malkavian rin :D
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

H: allright, you enter the club, and hear the wierd whispering techno music "perhaps ill eat myself alive"... in the bar is a bald man full of tatoos, and on the dance floor, a pale girld with dress makes out with a man in a SM mask. you notice a cute guy standing in a corner and walks up to him. he look a little startled when he see you"

R: ""dont worry mister, i am not here to murder you"

H: ""alright... thats comforting,, mis?""

R: ""hmhm... names are for the people with names""

H: ""if you say so, i am Tom"

R: ""you can call me Mistress, little fly""

H: ""right... care for a drink?""

R: ""a drink, yes... how nice of you, little fly""

H: ""...""

R: ""come here little fly""

H: ah, Rin you dont have to....ah..

R: all your blood are belong to me... hisao <3
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
allright, that was crap, i did it for the lolz
yes a played bloodlines waaay too much :D
Tsukiyo

Post by Tsukiyo »

Here’s another Hisao X Rin… but add Hanako today. I wasn’t that into this… but don’t worry they will actually roleplay in the next short I will write. I swear I'll make it better. Even I say this is bad...

“You two… do…R-Role…playing… maybe I could… also… maybe we could… play vampires?” Hanako had over heard that I suggested role playing with Rin… wait did she suggest vampire role playing? I stare at her for one second… she blushes… well she does read a lot… wait so… she starts acting like I shouldn’t have heard that… “I think it’s a great idea!” Damn you Rin… and then Hanako nods… “Well… fine… but… can we do one based off a video game? I’m not doing that stupid twilight type…” I go and bring them sheets of information on Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines.

“Ok Rin you’re a Malkavian and Hanako will be a Nosferatu!” Eh was that Kenji coming in and gave the girls a role already! “And Hisao you are going to be a wanted human!” Wait Kenji… why isn’t he scared of the girls? “Great idea we can see the girls physical skills!” Ah… well I guess that’s the only reason that he would keep his cool and not go paranoid… “I will play your leader! Hisao has seen your secret you two must hunt him down and kill him!” Eh… Rin smiles and Hanako covers her eyes with her hair and then pulled it away and the looks in her eyes were totally different… she was the role she was playing… I should run!

Why are they so into this! I’m running like mad; down the corridor and out the building! Hanako starts appearing near me and came out of a sewer! I then run past the mural and then walk past the gate and into the track area! I hide behind a tree… urgh! My heart is… gurgh… the pain… I think I’m going to pass out… and I can’t run anymore… I got to calm down! “We got you…” Hanako and Rin caught up to me… they were worried… “Just give me a moment ok?” They gave that sympathetic look… I felt a bit... well you know how you feel when you see that look… “Thy red liquid will be bittersweet…” Rin goes and kisses my neck!

Damn… I just had like a mini heart attack and she starts kissing me on the neck! Hanako… makes that shy finger gesture you see in Naruto… and then she does the same… I want to faint please… I mean… gyah I don’t hate this…

Options >Faint
>Stay awake
> Something Random to change the situation
Malda

Post by Malda »

I'm terribly sorry to be a besserwisser, but this is so awesome that every little flaw has to go away. As a nerd, I just love the entire thing of some of my favourite characters playing tabletop RPG's together.

Aaaanyway, to the point: Vampire: The Masquerade is not based on a video game. The video game is based on the roleplaying game. Please, make Hanako nerdy enough to know that (she's my favourite, that's why I get a bit defensive over her).

Also, 13 years old and already a RPG player? Keep it up, man, both the writing and the playing.