Swampie's Stories : Writings of a mad-man 3

WORDS WORDS WORDS

kaserkin

Re: Earbuddies [One Shot]

Post by kaserkin »

Mirage_GSM wrote:It's signed by Mike Inel - the guy who did the video sequences for KS.
The style did look familiar. Thanks!
AntonSlavik020

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

This was cute. Nothing wrong with more Shizune x Misha. Now that I think about it, I can't think of many stories like that that aren't really serious, so this is a welcome change from that. Can't really say anything that hasn't already been said, so good job with this. Its fun so far.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Earbuddies: Part 2

Ugh, stupid glasses; Just stay on my face for 10 minutes maybe? As this thought passes through my mind, they once again slip from my nose and I somehow manage to catch them before the hit the concrete. I attempt to fiddle with the screws to tighten them up, but ultimately fail. I attempt to clean them again, they've not been the same since they fell in my breakfast yesterday, Hopefully Misha won't notice.

We ate lunch together yesterday and I asked her to hang out again, she offered a short trip into town and I agreed, mostly because I don't think there is anything else we can do without getting a bus and my weekly allowance from father is getting dangerously low. Hopefully we can find somewhere with cheap food. Agh, these dumb glasses. I quickly pick them up and inspect them, and find that this drop seems to have been the straw that broke the camels back, as a large fractal pattern has found it's way onto the right lens. Dammit.

I carefully slot them into to pocket of my over-sized hoodie, hoping that I'll be able to make it through the rest of the day without them, at least. My slightly hazy vision is drawn to the bright pink hairstyle walking through the rather thin crowd of students engaging in after school activities. once she emerges, I grab a sight of her properly.

She's wearing a short skirt, quite similar to the school skirt in fact, with matching knee length socks. Adorning her body is a light colored shirt with some english written on the front, only barely visible past her curled hair. I feel my cheeks burn red as my eyes meet hers, she must have seen that I was staring. She begins to speak as she bounces over, but I don't manage to catch it this far away. I can only guess it's a greeting, so I respond with a small wave. Looks like I was right, as she's skipped her way over to me with a large grin on her face.

"[Hi.]" I think I'll try to use basic sign for most of today, then maybe we won't have to use the dreaded pad.

"[Hello!]"

"[Ready to go?]" This slightly longer sentence takes her a second to decipher, but she get's it before I have to repeat.

"[Yeah, you?]" Her words are very straightforward, but by her body language and face I can tell that she's bursting with energy as always, I'm sure she'd sound a lot more happy if she knew more words in sign.

"[Lead the way]" I gesture towards the road, as I've only been through town once; when I got dropped off at Yamaku. It looks like she doesn't understand the sign, but she does understand my waving towards the road, so she quickly hops off after a laugh that can only be described as explosive, I wonder how loud she is? I have to jog a little to catch up with her, but do easily enough.

Most of the way down the hill we don't speak, or really we can't speak until we're stationary. Even though my entire life has been silent, this silence is quite awkward. I spend the time examining the slightly overcast weather.

---

Once we reach the bottom of the hill and the start of the small town, Misha spins on her heels and attempts to sign.

"[Where do you... want... to eat?]" There are a couple incorrect words mixed in, but I manage to get the message. I think signing a response would go right over her head unfortunately, so I simply reply with a shrug. I hope she doesn't take that the wrong way.

"[Great! I know ...]" The last word is gibberish to me, but she quickly grabs my hand and almost sprints off so I don't really have time to think about it. This casual contact is strange, I've never had anything like this before, but the feeling of her fingers meshed with mine is doing a great job at easing my nerves about today. At least we'll get wherever we're going before the rain begins at this speed. She quickly leads us down various roads, each getting in worse and worse condition until she skids to a halt, unfortunately I do not.

My momentum carries me into her, and my nose bashes against her shoulder sending both of us spiralling to the ground. I quickly rub my nose, nothing is broken but it still hurts a little. I didn't land on anything hard though, what- Oh.

I look down and see that I'm now balanced on top of Misha, who seems to have taken most of the brunt of the fall. Our eyes meet and her cheeks dye a light shade of pink, and I feel my own doing at the same time. It feels like I'm there for an eternity, both of us attempting to read each-other's reactions without showing our own.

All of a sudden I'm bounced from Misha as she releases a laugh that sends me crashing to the concrete next to her. I sit myself up and look to her, she doesn't seem to be hurt so I'm glad about that. I rub my nose once again in an attempt to cover my blush, but most of the pain seems to have redirected itself to my rear anyway.

Before I know it, Misha has sprung to her feet and offered me a hand to get up. I graciously take it and she all but lifts me to my feet.

"[Are you okay?]" I'm worried she's hurt and just hiding it, luckily not as she shakes her head with incredibly energy. She then holds both of her hands up to a sign above us, holding a dramatic pose as I read it. The Shanghai.

She leads us inside, luckily with less speed than she used on the way here. She quickly seats us and I look around for a menu, finding a couple in the centre of the table. I grab one and quickly take a look. Most of the stuff here isn't cheap, but it isn't that expensive either. My attention is drawn my Misha tapping her fingers on the table.

"[What are you getting?]" Maybe I won't have to use my pad today, that thought puts a smile on my face.

"[What are you getting?]" I reply with a sly grin.
One Shots - My stories thread.
swampie2

I can't sleep

Post by swampie2 »

It's 10am right now and I haven't slept since yesterday, so here is a Suzu thingy.

--- NSFW ---

---

"I can't sleep." She says, having to tilt her head upwards slightly to meet my gaze.

"Anything I can do for you?" I joke, it's become routine for Suzu to join me in my own bed since we started dating.

"Bleh." She pushes her way past me and flops onto my bed, shortly joined by myself. We tussle for a while attempting to find comfortable positions and end up spooning, though I fear I may fall from the bed at any moment. Despite that, I find myself drifting off to sleep thinking about blueberries.

"Mhmm..."

"Suzu?" I rise from my slumber, looks like the sun isn't up yet.

"...gahhh..."

"Suzu are you okay?" I place a hand on her shoulder, making her jump slightly; She wasn't asleep.

"Hisao? Did I wake you? Can you give me a hand?"

"What are you talking about?" I barely manage to speak, my throat feels so dry. She brushes her hand against mine and It's wet, wet with? Oh. Oh.

I manoeuvre myself into a more comfortable position and also manage to cup a breast on the way. She... continues while I place a line of kisses across her neck, drawing quickened breaths and hushed mewls. Once I reach her shoulders, she decides that she isn't comfortable and flips herself over, taking a rather aggressive grasp of my member.

"Wow," I exclaim, wincing "you gotta learn to be more careful." Instead of apologizing she pulls me into a deep kiss that sends me spiralling away from reality for all of a second before she breaks off.

"Sorry."

"Just don't make a habit out of it." I chuckle before returning the kiss, and she one ups me by beginning to work my senses. Two can play a this game. I trace my fingers over her frame before resting them in the most sensitive areas, working them as I wish. Before long, we lose patience and move onto the main course.

With Suzu positioned under myself, I slowly pull her panties to the side to reveal her. My thoughts are interrupted by Suzu gently pushing on my back with her feet. I stall for just a second.

"Can I get some covers? It's chilly up here."

"Smooth move Hisao." She huffs before agreeing that it is actually pretty cold.

Once we've re-distributed the covers, we return to our previous position and I gently slide inside. I doubt we needed the covers after we warm up, but it's become our little ritual to make a fort and then fuck in it. It still surprises me how loud this girl can be, I usually have to convince Kenji to take a night elsewhere, but Suzu doesn't seem to mind tonight. Our bodies quickly begin to glisten with a thin layer of sweat as we both begin to get into our strides and my ears are quickly filled with the sound of my heartbeat rather than any sounds either of us are making.

At this point my eyes have adjusted to the low light pretty well, so I can see. Unfortunately what I see is a completely asleep Suzu. Everything starts to feel wrong as the feeling of doing this with someone who is asleep, even if she gave consent before she passed out, so I quickly withdraw myself and search for a tissue. Once I'm done, I roll over to Suzu again, her peaceful face is highlighted by the wisps of moonlight coming through my window.

"Never change Suzu."

And once again I drift to sleep, this time thinking about about blue balls instead of blueberries.

---

Author notes:
Yay sleep deprivation
Mirage_GSM

Re: I can't sleep

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well...
It was short.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Well...
It was short.
True 8)
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

Sharp-O wrote:Short and sweet, indeed. Hope you get some sleep soon, Swampie
Thanks sharp!

Now I've got some crappy tank fuel in my system and I've read it back, I can admit it's not my best work :lol:

This actually came from my notes for Headliners, it was going to be a Suzu route, but I felt there was already a "penultimate" suzu route in Susu route in A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (By that I mean that I can't write anything better, I don't mean to trash talk other routes, I just haven't had a chance to read everything just yet)
CaptainFalcon

Post by CaptainFalcon »

I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW
Ok I really don't because it was well written, but goddamnit I shouldn't be reading this sorta stuff after a night out drinking
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

CaptainFalcon wrote:I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW
Ok I really don't because it was well written, but goddamnit I shouldn't be reading this sorta stuff after a night out drinking
Glad you liked it ;)
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

I somehow didn't spot this earlier - apparently, I have now.

Just a thought, but I don't think narcolepsy works like that. Just a thought. The ending was pretty funny, though :lol:
Another successful one-shot, methinks

also, you've been writing quite a few one-shots lately - if you're going to keep doing that, perhaps have a dedicated thread for them? Just one more thought :wink:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: swampie2's One-Shots

Post by Silentcook »

Lo and behold, it happened. 8)
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Blank Mage
Location: My own personal hell, with a metered internet connection.

Post by Blank Mage »

Silentcook wrote:Lo and behold, it happened. 8)
Forum MAGICS
And we're back.
-----------
"I wish I could convey to you just how socially inept I am, but I can't."
"I think you just did."
"No, I really, truly haven't."
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

MY WILL HAS BECOME REALITY!!! :o

BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW GOD! :twisted:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
swampie2

Post by swampie2 »

I did a thread in my sleep :shock:

thanks silent!
Alpacalypse wrote:MY WILL HAS BECOME REALITY!!! :o

BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW GOD! :twisted:
This thread is now the Alpacalypse Appreciation Thread