The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

NekoDude

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by NekoDude »

Gajzla wrote:So Kenji is smart, and I mean really smart.

It's how he gets away with missing so much school, he simply does not need as much time studying as his peers. However living in isolation he has become so caught up in his own delusions that almost all of his potential goes to waste. What he needs is someone to help guide him back from the brink, not by telling him he's crazy, but by being a friend and introducing him back to a world outside his fortified bedroom.
That's my interpretation as well, and the way I've taken things, the person who is doing that (believe it or not) is Hanako.. When Akira and Lilly made the first trip to Scotland, she had a difficult time with her birthday, and took to drinking heavily. I had her drink with Kenji, and he came to the conclusion that Hanako is "a pretty cool dude, for a chick". For plot-related reasons, she and Lilly never become drinking buddies and she continues to drink with Kenji when she's not drinking with Akira or the main characters in my story. Once he does poke his head back into the world, other characters realize his potential and start working with him, but it's Hanako's unintentional intervention that gets him out of the room in the first place.

It is also my headcanon that Hanako has a crush on Akira, and if Hisao isn't there in the right place at the right time, that's who she ends up with.

Akira has a more Western view of mental health management, and doesn't look down on Hanako for managing her anxieties with the help of legitimate pharmaceuticals. She herself maintains an addiction to legal (in Japan) stimulants like ephedra, so she can be a wide-awake drunk. Coffee and energy drinks will do in a pinch. If anyone in this universe would be a 4loko (old school with caffeine) drinker, it would be her.

Every time Emi takes Rin back to her house, Meiko makes sure to do laundry so Rin can hump the washing machine while it vibrates.

Miki likes Vegemite. Suzu does not.

Big one: Hisao's parents adore Iwanako and will continue to ship them whenever possible, to the point of disapproving of whatever girl he does end up with just because she's not Iwanako. This won't stop until they either get together, or one of them marries someone else.
Art is never finished, only abandoned.
Nekonomicon thread and downloads
White Mice music!
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Akira has a more Western view of mental health management, and doesn't look down on Hanako for managing her anxieties with the help of legitimate pharmaceuticals. She herself maintains an addiction to legal (in Japan) stimulants like ephedra, so she can be a wide-awake drunk. Coffee and energy drinks will do in a pinch. If anyone in this universe would be a 4loko (old school with caffeine) drinker, it would be her.
I'd go further than this. Akira actually researched quite a bit of Western ideas and views on things when she was younger just so she could act less Japanese.

Part of this comes from the fact that she was picked on when she was younger for not fitting in, so she decided if she's not going to fit in, she's really going to go for it.
Not Dead Yet
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Oddball wrote:
I'd go further than this. Akira actually researched quite a bit of Western ideas and views on things when she was younger just so she could act less Japanese.

Part of this comes from the fact that she was picked on when she was younger for not fitting in, so she decided if she's not going to fit in, she's really going to go for it.
So... Akira is the world's sexiest westaboo? :mrgreen: :wink:
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Headcanon:

>Every time Emi takes Rin back to her house, Meiko makes sure to do laundry so Rin can hump the washing machine while it vibrates.

Mmm... (Actually my headcanon that Meiko ships Emi and Rin.)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

NekoDude wrote:It is also my headcanon that Hanako has a crush on Akira, and if Hisao isn't there in the right place at the right time, that's who she ends up with.
Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks this. :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Charmant wrote:Headcanon:
>Every time Emi takes Rin back to her house, Meiko makes sure to do laundry so Rin can hump the washing machine while it vibrates.
wattafuk
Her own mother? Really? :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Charmant wrote:Headcanon:
wattafuk

Jussayin
Munchenhausen wrote:
Her own mother? Really? :lol:
Well, why not? :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Our headcanon's gone so deep we have headcanon about the headcanon KS's characters have

WE MUST GO DEEPER
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
brythain

Post by brythain »

Eurobeatjester wrote:Our headcanon's gone so deep we have headcanon about the headcanon KS's characters have

WE MUST GO DEEPER
Hisao's headcanon is that if he writes back to Iwanako and Iwanako actually replies, he'll use up his second chance and die on the spot.
This is the real reason why he can't bring himself to reply, and if he does, he lives in perpetual fear that she'll write a second time.

The power of handwritten symbols is well documented. Emails don't count, and neither do texts by phone. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Eurobeatjester wrote:Our headcanon's gone so deep we have headcanon about the headcanon KS's characters have

WE MUST GO DEEPER
So you think Hanako writes fan-fiction about people writing fan-fiction about her witting fan-fiction?

Because theres an off-chance this chain of thought could become confusing. :lol:
brythain

Post by brythain »

Gajzla wrote:

WE MUST GO DEEPER
So you think Hanako writes fan-fiction about people writing fan-fiction about her witting fan-fiction?

Because theres an off-chance this chain of thought could become confusing. :lol:
HERE'S THE BIG SECRET:
'After The Dream' was actually written by a committee co-chaired by Hanako Ikezawa and Natsume Ooe; 'brythain' is just the pen-name that Lilly Satou picked from a list of alternatives proposed by Naomi Inoue. Other participants (as you will find) include Akio Mutou and Rika Katayama. Heck, everyone got involved because they got so bored with school life and that interminable ticking clock that seems to hurry them from scene to scene. So they imagined Hisao and his adventures just to have something to entertain themselves while having lunch together on the roof.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Munchenhausen wrote:Her own mother? Really? :lol:
...Yeah. Who else? :lol:
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Kenta. (How did that name become the forums' collective headcanon for the track captain anyway?)

Really, Kenta ships Emi with everyone that isn't him, though, just because he's sick of her trying to get in his pants.

Headcanon: Emi's suggested using a strap-on with Kenta. He was not amused.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

bhtooefr wrote:Kenta. (How did that name become the forums' collective headcanon for the track captain anyway?)

Really, Kenta ships Emi with everyone that isn't him, though, just because he's sick of her trying to get in his pants.

Headcanon: Emi's suggested using a strap-on with Kenta. He was not amused.
Honestly, I'm not too sure that he'd be too against it :lol:
But yeah, that would be annoying
I also draw, kind of.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

If Hisao ever finds himself in one of the rooms in the girls dorm with two drunk girls making out on the bed who invite him to join them, he'll do the sensible things and decline, knowing how they'll regret it in the morning.

Yes, this happened to me in my first year of Uni and I also declined. I was living in the same flat as the girls in question and I knew that it would make the rest of the year awkward. Besides, one of the girls was Irish and had a boyfriend called Paddy. You don’t fuck about with an Irishman called Paddy.
Last edited by Rhodri on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.