Katawa DLCs

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Munchenhausen »

300BillionDegrees wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:we have included a safe zone that shows videos of puppies playing, until you're ready to continue.
What about people who have a phobia of puppies playing huh? What about people who can only relax by watching otherkin metavapor octosquid eating free-range rice with different colored chopsticks? Did you ever think about them? What about people born without eyes and ears? How are they gonna relax playing your "DLC"? Can we even get some equality up in here? :roll:
I'm sorry, I forgot to check all of my privileges before posting! :'(
Please forgive me for this, alongside the hundreds of thousands of acts of inhumane attrocities that my ancestors did to black people, even though I have literally nothing to do with it!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

1298225197914.jpg
1298225197914.jpg (20.44 KiB) Viewed 10792 times
...Yeeaahhh, no.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

ChaosSummons01
Location: The land of TEA AND CRUMPETS, according to americans.

Post by ChaosSummons01 »

Psycho Katawa Pass DLC:

Ever wandered what Yamaku would be like if the Sibyl system was implimented? Well wait no longer! Watch as people from Yamaku slowly get taken away because of their issues and problems! Have a girl you like? Better keep her hue clear or it's the asylum for them and you!

Free to play for all members of the Sibyl system, everyobe else it is $10000
Petals in the Wind ~ A Miki Route after Hanako's bad ending - Act 2 in progress
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

You're A Squid Now: Any scene of track replaces everyone with a squid version of themselves on a green/purple painted track.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Yandere DLC:
You're a second year student in Yamaku High. He is a third year senior transfer student, Hisao Nakai.

...senpai...

But wait! A half-crispy bacon, a blind blonde, armless cuckoolander, legless tracker, deaf-mute dictator, and that megaphone...are they...rivals...?

Can't be! This is not meant to be! Only you deserve senpai's love, and no one else...! Rivals...they should all just disappear...
What if I were to make them disappear...? Yes...

With the addition of this DLC, you have the chance to play as the nightmare of every male high school senior with a stalker--and a love they believe worth spilling a little blood for. Play as the monster.
Play as a JK yandere.

After all, only you deserve senpai's affection.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
brythain

Post by brythain »

Charmant wrote:You're A Squid Now: Any scene of track replaces everyone with a squid version of themselves on a green/purple painted track.
You're A Pigeon Now: Any scene... wait, dang, somebody's already done that.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Megumeru wrote:Yandere DLC
Hm, second year... obsessive attraction to Hisao... not any of the canon girls...

Based purely on speculation, new headcanon: Rika is Yandere now.
Shit, wrong thread :roll:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

The Slasher Movie Mod! What was Yamaku missing? How about a deformed, deranged killer! Yes break any of the rules of Slasher movies and it's a bloody death for you! But play things right and you'll hook up with the final girl!*

*Game is not actually compleatable with this mod as all cannon ending require engaging in either pre-marital sex or underage drinking.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

Negativedarke wrote:The Slasher Movie Mod! What was Yamaku missing? How about a deformed, deranged killer! Yes break any of the rules of Slasher movies and it's a bloody death for you! But play things right and you'll hook up with the final girl!*

*Game is not actually compleatable with this mod as all cannon ending require engaging in either pre-marital sex or underage drinking.
cept they do have pre-marital sex in all routes in the game :lol:
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

ogorhan wrote:
Negativedarke wrote:The Slasher Movie Mod! What was Yamaku missing? How about a deformed, deranged killer! Yes break any of the rules of Slasher movies and it's a bloody death for you! But play things right and you'll hook up with the final girl!*

One of them doesn't.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

FelOnyx wrote:
ogorhan wrote:

One of them doesn't.
Which one?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Munchenhausen wrote:
FelOnyx wrote:
ogorhan wrote: cept they do have pre-marital sex in all routes in the game :lol:
One of them doesn't.
Which one?
Kenji route.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Also no sex in Hanako's bad ends. But they and the Kenji route all have underage drinking, so chopity chop chop.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Atario

Post by Atario »

Accessibility Pack: Adds standard accessibility options to the game so that disabled people of all stripes can themselves play!
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

FelOnyx wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
FelOnyx wrote: One of them doesn't.
Which one?
Kenji route.
Oh yeah, of course! :lol:
Negativedarke wrote:Also no sex in Hanako's bad ends. But they and the Kenji route all have underage drinking, so chopity chop chop.
Really? Bugger me, I haven't read it in ages, I could have sworn you diddle her before she locks herself away for her birthday :P
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---