A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oscar Wildecat

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Munchenhausen wrote: Hanako
Actually, I don't even know.
  • 《"G-Get back down on your knees."
    She cracks the whip angrily and takes another lock of my hair in her fist.》
That would be an "interesting" end to the "How about we call it a day" -> "Agree with Lilly" path in Hanako's route. :twisted:
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:Lilly
Was the train journey a little boring? GUESS WHAT, MOTHERFUCKER
  • "She's asleep, Hisao. She's not going to wake if you keep quiet~"
    Her foot slowly winds it's way up my thigh, even if Hanako sleeps gently on her shoulder.》
I, uh… I'vegottostayrighthereanddosomething…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Strongstache

Post by Strongstache »

Hey, that reminds me of something...
Last edited by Strongstache on Thu May 21, 2015 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Strongstache wrote:
Hey, this remind me of something...
Jesus fucking AARDVARK
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Munchenhausen wrote:Jesus fucking AARDVARK
Yeah, that's just about the average reaction to seeing the works of Kosherbacon for the first time. Don't even get me started on Banda...
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Munchenhausen wrote:Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive Addon - £89.52
This addon pack seamlessly adds a new H-Scene to all available routes. Because admit it, you're as peverted as I am.

Rin
This atelier scene will never be the same again...
  • 《She put the whole damn orange up there. It didn't even burst, it just... Dissappeared.》
Emi
Go round Emi's house for the Din Dins
  • 《She calls her mother into the Kitchen.
    "Mom, Hisao's heart medication has some... sideaffects. He needs some help getting it up~"
    Meiko approaches me, biting her lip.》
Shizune
Shizune's bonding time with her cousins take a whole new path!
  • 《Akira walks behind Shizune and takes one of her breasts in each hand, a mischievous smirk on her face.
    "You mean these, right?"》
Lilly
Was the train journey a little boring? GUESS WHAT, MOTHERFUCKER
  • "She's asleep, Hisao. She's not going to wake if you keep quiet~"
    Her foot slowly winds it's way up my thigh, even if Hanako sleeps gently on her shoulder.》
Hanako
Kenji
Manly Picnic becomes so much more Manly...
  • 《He puckers his lips and puts them around the tip, letting it drain into his mouth. His eyebrows furrow at the taste, but he swallows. He loves it, and I know he does. He pulls away and looks up to me, a smile growing on his face.
    "Damn, I love bourbon".》
Well I do have the "What if Katawa Shoujo was more of an H-game" thread over in fan works. Which in hindsight really should be in public discussion.

Of course we absolutly need the 3some pack.

Hanako
Lilly comes back from Scotland, and Hisao and Hanako show her just how much they really missed her.

LillyIt's a house all to themselves in Hokkaido. And this time it won't just be Lilly joining Hisao in the bath. Their going to need a bigger tub.

Emi
Rin walks in looking for her interesting cloud, but sees something much more interesting, and decides to join in.

Rin
When Rin really needs some insperation she asks her two favorite people for help.

Shizune
This time Hisao knows just what he needs to do to comfort Misha. Get Shizune, and together comfort the hell out of her.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Girl's everyday life/Syoujyou no nichijyou/nichijoint DLC

Finding reality to be too normal and boring? With the nichijoint DLC, transform your everyday life in Yamaku into that based on Arawi Keiichi's nichijou! Robot Misha? No problem! Samurai Lilly? We have it! Fujoshi Hanako? Rub some bacon on it! We have it all in spades!

Featuring:
-death ray firing screams
-deer in a classroom
-A goat
-chan-mio
-gorilla jigoro (literally)
-random asian/middle eastern/south east asian language
-Hanako kungfu
-WMD-totting Shizune
-Samurai Lilly
-snoop dogg
-and many more!

*godisagirl, esper, alien, and timetraveler DLC pack is sold separately
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Mate, I fucking loved Nichijou
Megumeru wrote: -gorilla jigoro (literally)
Isn't that more of a Cromartie High School thing? ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Megumeru wrote:-deer in a classroom
Mutou wrestles the deer, of course.

To celebrate the show's upcoming revival: The X-Files Expansion! Wherein Agents Misha Mulder and Shizune Scully investigate strange goings-on and cover-ups at Yamaku.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Charmant wrote:To celebrate the show's upcoming revival: The X-Files Expansion! Wherein Agents Misha Mulder and Shizune Scully investigate strange goings-on and cover-ups at Yamaku.
I think Fox Mutou and Hana Scully might work better. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

brythain wrote:
Charmant wrote:To celebrate the show's upcoming revival: The X-Files Expansion! Wherein Agents Misha Mulder and Shizune Scully investigate strange goings-on and cover-ups at Yamaku.
I think Fox Mutou and Hana Scully might work better. :D
THOSE TWO DO NOT HAVE AN ESTABLISHED PARTNERSHIP!

Nice work though. :lol:
Vempele

Post by Vempele »

Negativedarke wrote:Shizune
This time Hisao knows just what he needs to do to comfort Misha. Get Shizune, and together comfort the hell out of her.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?p=122798#p122798
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Tumblr DLC Pack - £4.99

Ah, Katawa Shoujo.

A bittersweet collection of tales featuring a cast of unique and individual characters, each defying the norms and expectations of archetypal characters whilst simultaneously appealing to us all in one way or another.

But... What if being a unique individual wasn't unique enough, and they felt the need to further stand themselves out from the already small demographic of 'disabled, Japanese female under the age of 20'?
What if these young ladies each had access to a Japanese strain of Tumblr? A strain of this virus just as detrimental as the Western variant?
What if these girls have had their innocent minds warped by the incorrigible bastard that is 3rd Generation Feminism?
What if they were trained to believe that emotions and feelings aremore important than cold, hard, undenyable fact?

-Check Your PrivilegeTM in the new minigame, where you must select every way in which you are even vaguely better off than literally ANYONE else on Earth!
-Boy? Girl? Quasiqueer Panfluid Translucent Semipermiable Metagender? Choose their correct pronouns, or you'll have no choice but to have a picnic!
-Help the FFL* burn down the school's gym because it promotes an unhealthy ideal of how womyn's body should be!
-Trigger warnings before each scene begins!
-Is all this too much, and all the simulated misogyny, sexism, racism and rape culture too hard to bear? If you feel triggered, in the pause menu, we have included a safe zone that shows videos of puppies playing, until you're ready to continue.
-Don't forget to PayPal your hard-earned cash to indie developers! After all, you play as a straight, cisgendered male! You're oppressing us!
-Put up posters around the campus, calling for Taro to be lynched! How dare he refer to Molly as Indian, that's culture rape!
-And many more nonsensical activities that Tumblr would approve of if I wasn't a cis white male!

*Foreign Feminist Legion
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Strongstache

Post by Strongstache »

Kenji was right all along, and we didn't listen.

Time to stock up on pretzels and whiskey.
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Munchenhausen wrote:we have included a safe zone that shows videos of puppies playing, until you're ready to continue.
What about people who have a phobia of puppies playing huh? What about people who can only relax by watching otherkin metavapor octosquid eating free-range rice with different colored chopsticks? Did you ever think about them? What about people born without eyes and ears? How are they gonna relax playing your "DLC"? Can we even get some equality up in here? :roll: