Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Ask!

Post by Aura »

brythain wrote:Aura, I've been digging around the forums a while, but I've not been able to find an answer to this. Have you ever given Natsume Ooe a personality of her own, and what do you think she would be like as a person?

Delta, I'd like to ask the same question of you, but for Naomi Inoue's personality and behaviour.

Thanks!
Not really. Since she essentially represents me, I guess her personality would same as mine too?
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Razoredge wrote:I want to ask something.
Is Miki have a specific sexual orientation? Or she's just really open-minded about this?

Yeah, it's an akward question, but I need to know this for my writting XD
Miki is whatever you want her to be, I don't think we ever thought super-hard about it or at all.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Aura wrote:it's heavily burdened by some bad design decisions we made when we were beginners
What would be some examples of these bad design decisions?
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Razoredge wrote:I want to ask something.
Is Miki have a specific sexual orientation? Or she's just really open-minded about this?

Yeah, it's an akward question, but I need to know this for my writting XD
Bi. Have fun.
Razoredge

Post by Razoredge »

Thank you for your answers ^^
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route, Lullaby of an open heart : A Saki pseudo-route & Sakura Blossom : A way with Hisao
brythain

Post by brythain »

Aura wrote:
brythain wrote:Aura, I've been digging around the forums a while, but I've not been able to find an answer to this. Have you ever given Natsume Ooe a personality of her own, and what do you think she would be like as a person?
Not really. Since she essentially represents me, I guess her personality would same as mine too?
Hmmm. Thanks for this answer. Now I have to think about your personality... :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

brythain wrote:
Aura wrote:
Hmmm. Thanks for this answer. Now I have to think about your personality... :)
Fast forward a few months
"But Your Honor, I wasn't stalking, I was researching for a fanfic!"
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
danfs

Post by danfs »

Aura, I don't know if someone asked already, but I really wanna know: What is the actual status of 4LS and its members? Does anyone of them has some kind of plan to another game (this one being or not a KS 2) with the others KS developers?

Because if some of you intend to put the Studio back online to make another game, I would TOTALLY support you, since KS has been such an emotive and wonderful game for me so far, even only doing the Hanako's Neutral Way, I didn't even knew that a game could make me think so much about my own life... And by the way, thanks, A LOT, for the game.
"Life is not nice, it's limited. An imperfect blink of an eye on the infinite immensity of the universe"
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

We are, for various reasons, playing our cards close to our chest with any future projects. If there was something we wanted to tell, it wouldn't be as a reply to a random question in this thread but rather a public announcement.

So basically, ¯\(°_o)/¯
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
danfs

Post by danfs »

But maybe you told already and I didn't see, I'm not very informed about anything and decide to check...
Anyway, thanks for answering :)
"Life is not nice, it's limited. An imperfect blink of an eye on the infinite immensity of the universe"
acidbrain

Post by acidbrain »

Who made/designed Rin's paintings ? Do they have a real meaning to its creator, or are just "things Rin would paint" with no real thought put into it apart from making it look weird ?
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Climatic. They're not just randomly weird, same as the strange things she sometimes says.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Is there any way to sort forum threads by date of first post in thread?
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

I don't think so, apart from manually going through the thread IDs which are in chronological order. For example, Ask! is 4896th thread on these forums.

...why?
EmiBro

Post by EmiBro »

Has there been any word from the Chinese translation team?

Their blog is now a dead link, they haven't posted any updates in a while, and when I tried PMing the head of the translation team I got no response.

I would really like to help contribute to the Chinese translation, so that I could play it in Chinese someday...

It's nice that I can now do an independent translation of KS, but at the same time translating it all by myself would be hard.