Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

brythain

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by brythain »

Gajzla wrote:
Alpacalypse wrote: Is that so...?
Kenji, get the tranquillisers. We've found the feminist leader's husband. Time to bring him in...
Thats why you write so much fan fiction, it’s to keep us distracted while the feminists continue their world domination plan! =O
Oh no, it's because I have to reveal all their plans without getting killed by the one I'm married to... :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

brythain wrote:
Gajzla wrote:
Kenji, get the tranquillisers. We've found the feminist leader's husband. Time to bring him in...
Thats why you write so much fan fiction, it’s to keep us distracted while the feminists continue their world domination plan! =O
Oh no, it's because I have to reveal all their plans without getting killed by the one I'm married to... :D
It appears I have misjudged you, good sir. You are doing noble work.

's okay, Kenji, put the tranquillisers away. He's our informant now.
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

...just go reread whatever the unholy fuck you've all been rambling about. :roll:

Then return to the thread subject.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

People dying, thousands or pound's worth of stadium crumbling, absolute horror, terror and tragedy.
Narrator talking about how horrible it is, how this day that started as a new beginning for the team and has ended in horrific circumstances.
He utters the words "this is no longer a celebration"...

All the while, everyone's cheering "We love you city, we do".

British football in a nutshell :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

brythain wrote:
Gajzla wrote:
Is it really?
Or is it a plot cooked up by both of you to sweep away your tracks from our hounds sniffing at a hint of a feminist supporter? Reveal some, yes, but kept the more critical and dire ones close...yes of course.

you can trust me :p
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Atario

Post by Atario »

This makes me think of Hanako watching this video intently, nodding every now and again. "Yeah… that seems about as f-fast as I expected…"
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Trogdor

Post by Trogdor »

This American apple pie institution known as a trigger warning will cleanse any sense of innuendo or sarcasm that might actually make you think, and will also insult your intelligence at the same time. This post contains explicit depictions of things which are real. These real things are commonly known as life.
--
I burninated Hanako's house, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.
Randleifr

Post by Randleifr »

I really like to think, that in Lilly and Hisao's path that if Hisao studies science enough, that he can eventualy find a cure for Lilly's blindness
brythain

Post by brythain »

Randleifr wrote:I really like to think, that in Lilly and Hisao's path that if Hisao studies science enough, that he can eventualy find a cure for Lilly's blindness
Even if he does, and it's 'cured', there's no guarantee she wants it. If she was born blind, there's nothing to cure. She won't have the brain structures to process optic nerve input, and while we now know that the brain is incredible neuroplastic, it will still take a long time.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Randleifr

Post by Randleifr »

brythain wrote:
Randleifr wrote:I really like to think, that in Lilly and Hisao's path that if Hisao studies science enough, that he can eventualy find a cure for Lilly's blindness
Even if he does, and it's 'cured', there's no guarantee she wants it. If she was born blind, there's nothing to cure. She won't have the brain structures to process optic nerve input, and while we now know that the brain is incredible neuroplastic, it will still take a long time.
I know, but like i said its just something i like to think about :P
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Randleifr wrote:
brythain wrote:
I know, but like i said its just something i like to think about :P
Just gon' leave this here~ ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Puncyclopedia

Post by Puncyclopedia »

A bit random, but during the transition between scenes, with the heart and logo appearing and disappearing from scene, I find myself tracing the heart with the pointer of my mouse.

Am I the only one?
Characters: Shizune > Lilly > Rin > Emi > Hanako
Routes: Lilly > Rin > Shizune > Hanako > Emi

Replaying now, so subject to flux. Except Shizune. Shizune is best.
Caden Tiksaril

Post by Caden Tiksaril »

Puncyclopedia wrote:A bit random, but during the transition between scenes, with the heart and logo appearing and disappearing from scene, I find myself tracing the heart with the pointer of my mouse.

Am I the only one?
I tend to move my index finger in a circle to follow that "wiping" line on the heart. That transition is engaging in its own way.
- My Youtube, used mostly for my Touhou achievements.
- My Skype name is funen1.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Puncyclopedia wrote:...tracing the heart with the pointer of my mouse.Am I the only one?
Trust me, you are (not) alone.

I have no idea why I did an Evangelion pun there.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.