The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Gajzla

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Gajzla »

Did you try and open a door without using arms to prove how hard it would be for a fictional character to open it?

Because if you did, you might be my new hero.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Maybe...and I might have once gotten myself dressed and put on a belt using one hand.
Last edited by Rhodri on Fri May 15, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Rhodri wrote:Mayby...and I might have once gotten myself dressed and put on a belt using one hand.
I've tried on multiple occasions to button up my shirt one handed. It doesn't usually work.
I've also been trying to learn how to navigate my room with all the lights out, mostly by touch and memorising the positions of things. That doesn't usually work either.

I need help :|
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

No help available, but the "You have been playing too much KS when..." thread is open 24/7. :lol:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Rhodri wrote:Maybe...and I might have once gotten myself dressed and put on a belt using one hand.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Negativedarke wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:Takashi started wearing the beret completely out of the blue, one day. When asked, he claimed he wears it because he wants to hone his artistic skills by channeling into such famous French artists "like Claude Monet and that Vincent guy".

Honestly, he started because he overheard Molly saying she thought they looked cool
Well that's headcanon now. Also Takashi has been gradually training himself to eat spicier foods after Molly gave him some curry and he couldn't handle it.
Molly hates all the stereotypes about her being Indian, but understands they are innocent enough and is even happy to oblige them for some subtle retribution; for example making a boy she likes super hot curry.
NekoDude

Post by NekoDude »

One thing I've always assumed: few characters in the KS world have functioning gaydar, and none of those who do are gay/bisexual.

Takashi can't get it through his head that Molly is into girls. Neko miscalculates several times, though she gets it right more often than random chance. Miki sure doesn't have it. I think the only ones I gave functioning gaydar would be Sally (Neko's mother) and Daisuke, the lawyer/Emi's boyfriend.
Art is never finished, only abandoned.
Nekonomicon thread and downloads
White Mice music!
Puncyclopedia

Post by Puncyclopedia »

Kenji goes to anime conventions and the like with his pamphlets and puppets and maps and charts in an effort to spread the truth regarding the vast feminist conspiracy.

He is without fail kicked out of the convention hall every single time, and sets up shop on the sidewalk outside the venue with a giant "CONSPIRACY VICTIM" sign.
Characters: Shizune > Lilly > Rin > Emi > Hanako
Routes: Lilly > Rin > Shizune > Hanako > Emi

Replaying now, so subject to flux. Except Shizune. Shizune is best.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Puncyclopedia wrote:Kenji goes to anime conventions and the like with his pamphlets and puppets and maps and charts in an effort to spread the truth regarding the vast feminist conspiracy.

He is without fail kicked out of the convention hall every single time, and sets up shop on the sidewalk outside the venue with a giant "CONSPIRACY VICTIM" sign.
He's one of those guys screaming about "fake geek girls," isn't he?
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Emmjay: Better "fake geek girls" than "ethics in gaming journalism". :mrgreen:

The entirety of Yamaku is a simulation. The staff are workers hired to play parts. The students a non-disabled test subjects inserted into the program with new memories and disabilities imposed upon them to observe their reactions and responses. The entire affair is a big experiment by Shizune's mother who is actually a mad scientist. Jigoro's various oddities (Hawaiian, samurai, mullet guy...) are the result of numerous experiments leaving his personality and mind jumbled.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Charmant wrote:Emmjay: Better "fake geek girls" than "ethics in gaming journalism". :mrgreen:
I didn't want to go there...
Charmant wrote: The entirety of Yamaku is a simulation. The staff are workers hired to play parts. The students a non-disabled test subjects inserted into the program with new memories and disabilities imposed upon them to observe their reactions and responses. The entire affair is a big experiment by Shizune's mother who is actually a mad scientist. Jigoro's various oddities (Hawaiian, samurai, mullet guy...) are the result of numerous experiments leaving his personality and mind jumbled.
Now I'm picturing Hisao as Neo in The Matrix. "You can take the blue pill, and the green pill, and the three white pills..."
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Puncyclopedia

Post by Puncyclopedia »

I think it's more than that. I don't think Kenji would actually LIKE anime, per se, what with its moe and idealized images of girls designed to get "real" men to lower their guards, and then who knows what else could happen? But it'd be a fertile breeding ground for potential recruits if only he can convince them of the manliness of exploits like bowling.

He'd be horrified if he knew he was a character in a visual novel, for sure.
Characters: Shizune > Lilly > Rin > Emi > Hanako
Routes: Lilly > Rin > Shizune > Hanako > Emi

Replaying now, so subject to flux. Except Shizune. Shizune is best.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Puncyclopedia wrote:I think it's more than that. I don't think Kenji would actually LIKE anime, per se, what with its moe and idealized images of girls designed to get "real" men to lower their guards, and then who knows what else could happen? But it'd be a fertile breeding ground for potential recruits if only he can convince them of the manliness of exploits like bowling.

Uhh.... what about the epitome of manliness anime like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Fist of the North Star? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Puncyclopedia wrote:I think it's more than that. I don't think Kenji would actually LIKE anime, per se, what with its moe and idealized images of girls designed to get "real" men to lower their guards, and then who knows what else could happen? But it'd be a fertile breeding ground for potential recruits if only he can convince them of the manliness of exploits like bowling.

New headcanon that Kenji believes Bowling is the manliest sport of all
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

"Cousin Hee-sow, let's go bowling!"
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself